First class is fading fast.......

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

First class is fading fast.......

Postby SW RANGER » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:41 pm

First class isn't what it used to be, at least according to frequent airline passengers like Bonnie Friedman. She's been flying in the front of the plane for years and has witnessed the slow and sad decline of premium service.

"It was never fabulous," says Friedman, a communication consultant who lives on Maui. "But in the last three or four years, it has most definitely lost what little luster it had. The planes are cheaply made, the seats are smaller, the bathrooms almost too small to get into — and I’m a small person."

In first class. Yes, first class.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/a ... 963518001/
SW RANGER

Re: First class is fading fast.......

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Airlines in general have been going to shit since 2000 or so. Asian carriers tend to be pretty good though. Still better than travelling by matatu though.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: First class is fading fast.......

Postby cowboycraig » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:55 am

Honestly at this point, if the plane doesn't fall apart in the sky... that is first class enough for me.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe