BFC Death Pool 2020

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby ROB » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:14 am

Bernie, Trump or Uncle Joe.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby snaark » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Everyone will die (of cononavirus).
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Joe Biden, Diane Feinstein. From COVID-19.

Bernie Sanders. His next heart attack will do him in.

Lindsay Lohan. From OD.

At least 10 rappers/hip-hop stars under the age of 30. About 70% from OD and the other 30% shot or stabbed by rivals.

At least two as-of-yet-unknown people close to Hillary Clinton. From suicide, of course.

Oh yeah, and Jeff Epstein did not kill himself.
LIBERTAS ET PATRIA
User avatar
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Location: West of the Mississippi

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:20 am

.At least 10 rappers/hip-hop stars under the age of 30. About 70% from OD and the other 30% shot or stabbed by rivals.



Fuckin awesome when shit like that happens.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 9013
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby babihutan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Brian Dennehy RIP. Never the most likeable character in movies, but great actor and lots of memorable quotes.

Check out his B movie rip off of Rambo First Blood: https:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099843/
babihutan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby babihutan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm

And if his movie Indio leaves you salivating for more cinematic greatness, not to fret......there’s a PART 2!!!!! Starring Marvelous Marvin fucken Hagler!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102117/?ref_=tt_sims_tti
babihutan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby gnaruki » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:35 am

Kim Jong-Un
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby ROB » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:35 am

Lost Boy for the win.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby snaark » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 pm

To be fair, that was a bit like predicting that Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:52 pm

snaark wrote:To be fair, that was a bit like predicting that Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.


A win is a win.

Hopefully what will also die is the idea that an 87 year old with Cancer was the only thing standing between order and chaos in the USA.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20173
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby ROB » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:10 am

Given the assault that a lot of the system has been given lately, I’d say it has stood up not too badly.

I don’t know if it could do it for another 4 years. And I don’t think Biden would be able to take it back to its former resilience either.

John Robb has been writing on this shit for years. Worth reading.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:53 pm

ROB wrote:Given the assault that a lot of the system has been given lately, I’d say it has stood up not too badly.

I don’t know if it could do it for another 4 years. And I don’t think Biden would be able to take it back to its former resilience either.

John Robb has been writing on this shit for years. Worth reading.


Biden won't do much of anything other than not be Trump.

But considering that we are approaching 220k deaths from COVID-19 now, not being Trump seems really quite brilliant.

However the same shit that made Hillary so un-appealing is going to be set back into place. The thing I worry about is that the Dems are going to do something really dumb, like decide to punish the Rust Belt and rural white working class for daring to vote for Trump in the first place, and that will lead to a "Trump" who is active and smart, rather than Golfing and dim.

That will be frightening.

The USA has a massive capacity for violence, but it is tempered by needing to go to work, poor health, laziness and a poor grasp of Geography among those who would like to go do a massacre somewhere. A non Golfing Trump could be terrifying.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20173
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:19 pm

[quote="Kurt"][quote="ROB"]Given the assault that a lot of the system has been given lately, I’d say it has stood up not too badly.

I don’t know if it could do it for another 4 years. And I don’t think Biden would be able to take it back to its former resilience either.

John Robb has been writing on this shit for years. Worth reading.[/quote]

Biden won't do much of anything other than not be Trump.

But considering that we are approaching 220k deaths from COVID-19 now, not being Trump seems really quite brilliant.

However the same shit that made Hillary so un-appealing is going to be set back into place. The thing I worry about is that the Dems are going to do something really dumb, like decide to punish the Rust Belt and rural white working class for daring to vote for Trump in the first place, and that will lead to a "Trump" who is active and smart, rather than Golfing and dim.

That will be frightening.

The USA has a massive capacity for violence, but it is tempered by needing to go to work, poor health, laziness and a poor grasp of Geography among those who would like to go do a massacre somewhere. A non Golfing Trump could be terrifying.[/quote]
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5843
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:13 pm

Keith Richards is the easy go to, and quite lame. I mean, he died decades ago, and it's the drugs keeping him zombie.


A real gambler would predict Adelle dying by chocking down a pack of sausages because she's sick of having to deal with all the weight she's lost. She looked better fat, btw.

My hard money is on Sean Connery, Alex Trebek, and any mumble rapper of your choice taking a dirt nap before this fucked up year is over.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: BFC Death Pool 2020

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Yep, not looking good for Alex.

All the rappers that have been kicking off have been OD-ing. They seem to be going through their "Grunge" phase.

Smart Rappers = Sell drugs then lie about how successful you were selling drugs before you became a rapper. Ideally get shot multiple times by someone using ancient cartidges so you seem superhuman somehow (50 Cent got shot 9 times and walked away from it! failing to mention that the gun that shot him was stored for 3 years inside of a damp lamp post.)
Dumb Rappers = Drink Sizrup, Purple Drank and gobble pills then have your useless relatives fight over your stuff when you OD. (My wife is enjoying the music of a dead idiot who did not copyright his stuff before he croaked. His relatives are trying to track down every stripper who uses his stuff in a pole dancing mix to sue them)

About 20 some years ago I read an interview (one of the many) with Keith Richards and he credited his longevity to always playing guitar in his head. So he was in a state of either thinking about what to play or playing it. The drink and drugs were just something to do while waiting to play. Personally I think it helped being rich and having a bit of luck and perhaps a super-liver. How many hard drinking 80 year old bums do we ever meet? I've met ones my age who look 80 but never an actual 80 year old.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20173
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests