Minneapolis burning

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:53 pm

snaark wrote:MJK I don't even bother reading most of your paranoid ramblings. But a couple of points:

1. Floyd wasn't white, he was black. They're always black.
2. I'm glad you liked you black boss. I guess that makes you're not racist. Also, go look up what "moral licensing" means.
3. Anything you saw or think you saw is rendered somewhat irrelevant by the whole knee-in-back-of-the-neck-till-he-stops-screaming thing. You did see that, right?


Always black?

Guess you never heard of Daniel Shafer?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/da ... er-n827641

Or how about Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas? Killed in a botched narcotics raid that had, among other things, 5 cops shot by each other (not by the "suspects"), Rhogena killed while unarmed because she was "lunging for Tuttle's pistol", and SWAT putting an anchor shot in Dennis Tuttle 1 hour later as he was bleeding out. Oh yeah, the narcotics? There wasn't much, 15 grams of marijuana, 1.5 grams of cocaine. The informant that claimed drugs were being sold in the house? Well, turns out he didn't exist.

The police brutality, lethal force problem isn't a problem experienced only by blacks or Latinos. It affects pretty much everyone. It's just the the black cases get instant notoriety because there is a PR machine waiting in the wings to decry any officer involved shooting when a black person is involved.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Very true.

Poor whites get hit hard.

Part of the reason is that in the US we have a tendency to think "Well someone has to keep the prison's filled" so it went from crack in the 80s where one gram of coke in line form could get a person 6 months in jail 1 gram of coke in the form of 20 grams of crack would get someone 30 + years or more.

Then opioids started getting prescribed for the pain caused by the labor of the poor, white person and they became hooked and started getting sent to prison or dying based on what a doctor prescribed them.

That is one reason why people are so shit-scared of Black Lives Matter. They know, in America, someone has to suffer and if not Black people get a leg up, stop getting shot as often by cops then those cops are gonna continue to shoot and jail people, and it will be them.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19952
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Kurt wrote:Very true.

Poor whites get hit hard.

Part of the reason is that in the US we have a tendency to think "Well someone has to keep the prison's filled" so it went from crack in the 80s where one gram of coke in line form could get a person 6 months in jail 1 gram of coke in the form of 20 grams of crack would get someone 30 + years or more.

Then opioids started getting prescribed for the pain caused by the labor of the poor, white person and they became hooked and started getting sent to prison or dying based on what a doctor prescribed them.

That is one reason why people are so shit-scared of Black Lives Matter. They know, in America, someone has to suffer and if not Black people get a leg up, stop getting shot as often by cops then those cops are gonna continue to shoot and jail people, and it will be them.


Ok, Howard Zinn.

BLM is a Marxist front organization posing as a civil rights organization.

There's general popular acceptance over the concept of "black lives matter" & police brutality and over policing.

There's a general aversion to militant marxism. The reaction you are seeing isn't racism, it's anti-communism.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Very true.

Poor whites get hit hard.

Part of the reason is that in the US we have a tendency to think "Well someone has to keep the prison's filled" so it went from crack in the 80s where one gram of coke in line form could get a person 6 months in jail 1 gram of coke in the form of 20 grams of crack would get someone 30 + years or more.

Then opioids started getting prescribed for the pain caused by the labor of the poor, white person and they became hooked and started getting sent to prison or dying based on what a doctor prescribed them.

That is one reason why people are so shit-scared of Black Lives Matter. They know, in America, someone has to suffer and if not Black people get a leg up, stop getting shot as often by cops then those cops are gonna continue to shoot and jail people, and it will be them.


Ok, Howard Zinn.

BLM is a Marxist front organization posing as a civil rights organization.

There's general popular acceptance over the concept of "black lives matter" & police brutality and over policing.

There's a general aversion to militant marxism. The reaction you are seeing isn't racism, it's anti-communism.


Naw, I am seeing racism disguised as anti-Communism.

I am anti-Communist. Don't like Howard Zinn either...he sort of made shit up and presented it as a history book. But he had good company.

Most people, including myself, can name more Confederate Civil War Generals and their qualities than can name Union Generals (that are not Grant) and their qualities.

In fact, Union Generals tend to be though of as flawed. Grant drank, Sherman was pure evil for burning Atlanta (that is not what they really hated him for though) and McClealan was an oaf. Lincoln had a Law firm that specialized in Slave owner's rights in Illinois (which was true of course, Lincoln was a dick)

Meanwhile Lee was opposed to Slavery and fought more for Virginia etc. etc. Even though Lee sued to ignore his father-in-law's Will that released his estates slaves.

But like Zinn, we now believe in made-up shit. Like that the Confederacy was full of Constitutional Patriots and not traitors who willingly killed to keep "States Rights" (to own slaves) and eventually made-up shit collapses under it's weight of being made-up-shit.

That's what is happening now.

And if enough racists claim it is really communism they are fighting eventually the people fighting racism may start to believe they are communists, and then eventuall the made-up-shit of Howard Zinn will cause whatever society in the US comes after this one to collapse.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19952
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Very true.

Poor whites get hit hard.

Part of the reason is that in the US we have a tendency to think "Well someone has to keep the prison's filled" so it went from crack in the 80s where one gram of coke in line form could get a person 6 months in jail 1 gram of coke in the form of 20 grams of crack would get someone 30 + years or more.

Then opioids started getting prescribed for the pain caused by the labor of the poor, white person and they became hooked and started getting sent to prison or dying based on what a doctor prescribed them.

That is one reason why people are so shit-scared of Black Lives Matter. They know, in America, someone has to suffer and if not Black people get a leg up, stop getting shot as often by cops then those cops are gonna continue to shoot and jail people, and it will be them.


Ok, Howard Zinn.

BLM is a Marxist front organization posing as a civil rights organization.

There's general popular acceptance over the concept of "black lives matter" & police brutality and over policing.

There's a general aversion to militant marxism. The reaction you are seeing isn't racism, it's anti-communism.


Naw, I am seeing racism disguised as anti-Communism.

I am anti-Communist. Don't like Howard Zinn either...he sort of made shit up and presented it as a history book. But he had good company.

Most people, including myself, can name more Confederate Civil War Generals and their qualities than can name Union Generals (that are not Grant) and their qualities.

In fact, Union Generals tend to be though of as flawed. Grant drank, Sherman was pure evil for burning Atlanta (that is not what they really hated him for though) and McClealan was an oaf. Lincoln had a Law firm that specialized in Slave owner's rights in Illinois (which was true of course, Lincoln was a dick)

Meanwhile Lee was opposed to Slavery and fought more for Virginia etc. etc. Even though Lee sued to ignore his father-in-law's Will that released his estates slaves.

But like Zinn, we now believe in made-up shit. Like that the Confederacy was full of Constitutional Patriots and not traitors who willingly killed to keep "States Rights" (to own slaves) and eventually made-up shit collapses under it's weight of being made-up-shit.

That's what is happening now.

And if enough racists claim it is really communism they are fighting eventually the people fighting racism may start to believe they are communists, and then eventuall the made-up-shit of Howard Zinn will cause whatever society in the US comes after this one to collapse.


Sherman is my favorite general. We collectively tend to view humanity as perfectible, and anyone born in the past as horribly flawed, unlike ourselves.

Your statement regarding "anti-racists throwing in with the communists" just validates horseshoe theory. There's a mirror image on the right - "start calling everyone racist for everything like criticizing Obama's policies, and don't be surprised when people just say fuck it"
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron