Minneapolis burning

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Minneapolis burning

Postby MJK » Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 am

At least two videos show Mr. Floyd being calmly walked to and loaded into a patrol car. The cops would have had to unload him later at the scene from the car to kneel on his throat; doesn't pass the sniff test for me. Even if you are kicking the windows out you go to holding to be unloaded. No cop is dumb enough to kill someone after they are cuffed if there are witnesses videoing. Well, most aren't. It's just not believable.

Reminds me of the Castile 'shooting' in nearby St Paul a while back; the guy's girlfriend sits calmly next to him recording it all as he 'dies' while the cop blubbers apologetically and unbelievably outside the drivers window.

Friends in Minneapolis tell me the the cops are standing around as the place burns and they haven't seen anyone get arrested, just some tear gas canisters and a few rubber bullets to stay weapons current. Surprisingly few Somalis and quite a few white folks tearing shit up and stealing what isn't nailed down. Damage should be coming up on a billion dollars. Looks like John Law has been told to stand down; maybe this is going to be a test run for martial law.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby MJK » Fri May 29, 2020 7:45 am

Thomas1774Paine's Twitter feed has claims that George Floyd and the cop who 'killed' him both worked security at the same nightclub and that the cop has ghosted; shutting down and deleting his social media presence. Supposedly the cop's neighbors had no idea he was a cop but Amy Klobushar has been dragged into this as she allegedly failed to prosecute him for shooting a Native American when she was a prosecutor. Still looking for confirmation on this stuff.

Really hard to say what is going on here but it sure is interesting. Also interesting is news station WCCO's report that it was decided at noon to abandon the 3RD precinct police station at 10PM last night. This whole thing smells like a shrimp boat in August. I'm guessing George Soros hasn't enjoyed anything this much since WWII. And like his other productions this one is not holding up to scrutiny.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri May 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Cops standing down? Ha. They just arrested CNN.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 pm

MJK wrote:Thomas1774Paine's Twitter feed has claims that George Floyd and the cop who 'killed' him both worked security at the same nightclub and that the cop has ghosted; shutting down and deleting his social media presence. Supposedly the cop's neighbors had no idea he was a cop but Amy Klobushar has been dragged into this as she allegedly failed to prosecute him for shooting a Native American when she was a prosecutor. Still looking for confirmation on this stuff.

Really hard to say what is going on here but it sure is interesting. Also interesting is news station WCCO's report that it was decided at noon to abandon the 3RD precinct police station at 10PM last night. This whole thing smells like a shrimp boat in August. I'm guessing George Soros hasn't enjoyed anything this much since WWII. And like his other productions this one is not holding up to scrutiny.

I hear if you draw lines between all the black guys who have been killed, they form a pentagram.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri May 29, 2020 12:59 pm

MJK wrote: Also interesting is news station WCCO's report that it was decided at noon to abandon the 3RD precinct police station at 10PM last night.
Seems unreal like reality often does. Guess they are trying to de-escalate the situation but this 'll just embolden the civil unrest.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Fri May 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Why are shot and died in irony quotes?

Is this another of those "Things that happened really did not happen even though it was recorded" things?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Fri May 29, 2020 2:30 pm

ROB wrote:I hear if you draw lines between all the black guys who have been killed, they form a pentagram.

I heard of you play the video backwards you can hear a recording of Hillary Clinton admitting to her role in Pizzagate.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 29, 2020 3:24 pm

snaark wrote:
ROB wrote:I hear if you draw lines between all the black guys who have been killed, they form a pentagram.

I heard of you play the video backwards you can hear a recording of Hillary Clinton admitting to her role in Pizzagate.

Pizzagate meant some cash for me. When that nutbar showed up with a gun to "save the children" by firing three rounds into Comet Pizza, all of the crap charities tied to the Clinton Foundation, either directly or vaguely, hired the company I was working for at the time to "spy" on QAnon.

I did that since January of 2018 until I got laid off near September 2019.

The core of the movement, though centered around a fake Q Clearance holder who posted questions disguised as information, seemed to be "Kill Democrats" and I thought it was more of a distributed Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion thing with "Kill Democrats, they eat Children" replacing "Kill Jews, They eat Children".

I followed many on twitter and then when they started getting removes I moved too. Sadly I was not permitted to interact with them or infiltrate them, I just had to observe and report.

The thing is the Q Fanbois were quite harmless. They were interested in the aquisition of information but actually had no idea how to disseminate it, because it really could not lead to a conclusion of "This Happened because of X and Y" Instead it was "This never happened because of X and Y" Eventually they stopped mentioning our clients and started going into their own esoterica and making really long films about it where they "discussed" the events of the day (basically the events of the day did not happen, something else did, but they cannot determine what it was that happened yet) and my employers became worried.

Some of the people who were criticizing our clients were Liberal Left people who saw them as useless money grabbers disguised as charities or claimed that their work to help certain people really harmed the people they meant to help. Though they were not a threat, it was decided to include them in the reports just to show something since the Liberals mentioned the clients while the QAnon people discussed how the Democratic Party Paedo-Cannibal rituals likely played out. I refused to report on any group that had never had a history of violence or threats like the Q people had (they were mostly harmless, but the libs were totally harmless). Shortly after that I got laid off when I returned from recovering from surgery.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Fri May 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Kurt-The anomalies I pointed out are why 'shot' and 'died' are in quotation. I am not stating conclusively that this was staged; just pointing out what look like red flags. The killer and the victim both worked at the same nightclub at the same jobs....but maybe Chauvin wanted Floyd's shift so bad he killed him? Videos show Floyd calmly loaded into a police car from two different angles but he was taken back out to be suffocated? The abandonment of the soon to be burned 3rd Precinct station was discussed at noon; then committed to at 10pm? Hard to say what is true and what is false here but I am not in the group that wants it to be true so bad that I can ignore them.

The usual suspects have poked fun at me but not refuted my observations. But maybe those things were faked to mislead conspiracy theorists....you know, like they did to smear a fine young man who was actually attacked in a racially motivated crime...Jussie Smolliet.

And Kurt, I consider Qanon to be bullshit so here it is just deflection.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 29, 2020 4:03 pm

I just saw Pizzagate and expounded.

I could tell you were not QAnon since they have two modes: WWG1WGA!!!!1 and {40 pages of secret society speculation followed by multiple comments of those who actually read it}

So just to be clear, you do think Philando Castile was shot and did die?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Fri May 29, 2020 6:07 pm

I think that the video looks extremely suspicious and the fact that it occurred in a suburb of St. Paul is an unusual coincidence. The actions of both the girlfriend and the cop didn't match what I would expect as behavior in that type of situation. Having been in the passenger seat of a car when someone fired a pistol in through the driver's window I can tell you that you tend to shout when you speak afterwards as it is effing deafening. The girlfriend wasn't doing that. It also produces a level of shock that is apparent, but she seemed like it hardly fazed her. I have never seen any video of a cop standing around blubbering instead of clearing the car, which would be SOP. So I have to say that I have my doubts.

Back to Chauvin and Floyd; does Chauvin's treatment of and demeanor towards Floyd look like anything you have ever seen on say Cops where the officer actually knows the perp? They WORKED together. Floyd sounds clear in his entreaties to be allowed to breathe; Chauvin never says one thing to him. You'd think that Floyd would be saying, "Come on John, let me breathe, bro..." Seems to me Chauvin would be saying, "Come on George, don't make me work you like this...this isn't a big deal, it was just a bogus $20...it's a no bail/OR thing.." But what we see is conduct even the dumbest cop would not want several folks to video, let alone one that has allegedly been down this road before.

The blood coming from Floyd's nose and what looked like a stream of urine running up against the curb is problematic and I cannot tell you what really happened. I just know that the whole thing stinks.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 29, 2020 6:10 pm

MJK wrote:I think that the video looks extremely suspicious and the fact that it occurred in a suburb of St. Paul is an unusual coincidence. The actions of both the girlfriend and the cop didn't match what I would expect as behavior in that type of situation. Having been in the passenger seat of a car when someone fired a pistol in through the driver's window I can tell you that you tend to shout when you speak afterwards as it is effing deafening. The girlfriend wasn't doing that. It also produces a level of shock that is apparent, but she seemed like it hardly fazed her. I have never seen any video of a cop standing around blubbering instead of clearing the car, which would be SOP. So I have to say that I have my doubts.

Back to Chauvin and Floyd; does Chauvin's treatment of and demeanor towards Floyd look like anything you have ever seen on say Cops where the officer actually knows the perp? They WORKED together. Floyd sounds clear in his entreaties to be allowed to breathe; Chauvin never says one thing to him. You'd think that Floyd would be saying, "Come on John, let me breathe, bro..." Seems to me Chauvin would be saying, "Come on George, don't make me work you like this...this isn't a big deal, it was just a bogus $20...it's a no bail/OR thing.." But what we see is conduct even the dumbest cop would not want several folks to video, let alone one that has allegedly been down this road before.

The blood coming from Floyd's nose and what looked like a stream of urine running up against the curb is problematic and I cannot tell you what really happened. I just know that the whole thing stinks.

I know you cannot tell me what really happened but do you think, based on what you saw, that Philando Castile was shot and is dead?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Fri May 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Not really sure why it is important for me to commit to a black/white-yes/no answer Kurt. We are all looking at this stuff through a video screen so we are left with reasoning and deduction to try to reach conclusions. A definitive answer is not needed when you have enough info to know that the principals and their further actions "bear watchin" to quote Boss Hogg. Castile's mom got a 3 million dollar payout; his girlfriend $800,000. The cop got off and a $48,500 payout plus a new job as a cop in Ft Worth. Sounds like enough dough to make participation in some theatre worthwhile. Save us both some dancing dimes and tell me where you are going with this...
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat May 30, 2020 8:20 am

Kurt wrote:Is this another of those "Things that happened really did not happen even though it was recorded" things?

Yup.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat May 30, 2020 10:45 am

MJK wrote:The usual suspects have poked fun at me but not refuted my observations. But maybe those things were faked to mislead conspiracy theorists....you know, like they did to smear a fine young man who was actually attacked in a racially motivated crime...Jussie Smolliet.

MJK, just in case nobody has ever told you this: you are a textbook racist.

Thinking that your 'observations' are more valid than two very clear and independent bystander videos involves a fucking amazing level of cognitive dissonance.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe