Minneapolis burning

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Minneapolis burning

Postby ROB » Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

Uh um, do your research, Snaark.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat May 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Not seeing this racist thing you speak of, snaark. The boss I just finished employment with for 2 years is black. Probably the best boss I have had in years. But let's say that Mr. Floyd was white; had I pointed out these same strange coincidences or anomalies, how would you have categorized me then? Or is 'racist' just your go to smear for everyone with a point of view that you have been programmed to emote over rather than think critically about?

I actually didn't start this thread hoping to instigate another fact free insult fest; I assumed that either what I presented would be found to be interesting facts about a now possibly dangerous place(remember when this site was actually about that?)or that what I thought I was seeing would be refuted by actual facts or at least logic based reasoning. No one here has addressed the weird coincidence of Chauvin and Floyd working together at the same job at the same nightclub. The same goes for the Minneapolis PTB discussing abandoning the 3rd Precinct cop shop at noon when it wasn't under real threat yet, which seems to indicate passive support from above for the destruction of much of Minneapolis. And a cop who allegedly has been through the wringer on brutality/excessive force several times before just blatantly failing to even try to hide his abuse of Mr. Floyd.

Instead of calling me names, dismantle my point of view, snaark. Show me how I am misinterpreting what I think I am seeing. Even Kurt did not respond to a single point I referenced, instead demanding I commit to one side or the other. In debate class many here would be getting an F, but in a near empty echo chamber your assigned narratives will receive support.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat May 30, 2020 8:43 pm

I still fail to understand what the use is of calling someone a racist, crazy or stupid esp given the dwindling number of posters.
Kurt wrote: Is this another of those "Things that happened really did not happen even though it was recorded" things?
I remember the Vegas high rise shooting thread. It was the absence of footage that MJK found suspicious.

This recent situation has bystander's cell phone video of a man getting choked to death over the course of quite a couple of minutes.
The woman who's man got shot in the car was sort of live-streaming it. Pretty hard to doctor those. Plus what would be the point?

Remember those narco vids or the jihadi beheadings start of the century? Hope you don't. None of those victims reacted like they would in the movies. Maybe they were doped up, maybe they were in a state of stress-induced dissociation, maybe they stopped caring or believed it wasn't really real. Folks back then claimed it all looked staged. There were some minor inconsistencies, some unanswered questions, but in the end the dead were still dead and dismembered. Cheap propaganda but effective.

Heck, watch (or better, don't) that vid of Warsaw ghetto Jews double-timing it to the execution pit. Eyes like anxious animals. Having heard the previous bursts, seeing the trench with neatly stacked corpses before them.
Difference with the narcos and the jihadis is none of the perpetrators hide their faces. They are getting paid, on the winning team and their victims can't even imagine retaliation. Not propaganda, just souvenirs, doing people dirty with impunity.

TBT it always reminds me of an abusive guy goading his black-eyed wife to call the authorities.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby snaark » Sat May 30, 2020 9:17 pm

MJK I don't even bother reading most of your paranoid ramblings. But a couple of points:

1. Floyd wasn't white, he was black. They're always black.
2. I'm glad you liked you black boss. I guess that makes you're not racist. Also, go look up what "moral licensing" means.
3. Anything you saw or think you saw is rendered somewhat irrelevant by the whole knee-in-back-of-the-neck-till-he-stops-screaming thing. You did see that, right?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

sword + gravity

Postby el3so » Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Quick addendum: I was not comparing the fired now charged police man let alone the whole of law enforcement in the USA to Einsatzgruppen, narcos or jihadis. Just footage of people dying on camera.

Being stupid is IMO the ex-cop's best defense. Like "not knowing how human necks work" stupid. Gov can't allow to not prove him guilty.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: sword + gravity

Postby mb » Sun May 31, 2020 4:31 am

el3so wrote:Quick addendum: I was not comparing the fired now charged police man let alone the whole of law enforcement in the USA to Einsatzgruppen, narcos or jihadis. Just footage of people dying on camera.

Being stupid is IMO the ex-cop's best defense. Like "not knowing how human necks work" stupid. Gov can't allow to not prove him guilty.

You... may not be familiar with how the american justice system works.

It's rather common for police to be exonerated. Apparently this officer has several times before. Maybe the taxpayers have to pay some civil suit.

We also have officers who don't seem to understand how cars and bullets work as they've been shooting at and running over unarmed and peaceful protestors today.

Looks like a bunch of power plays to me. Who knows how this will resolve. The protestors don't have that clear of an actionable ask (since the main officer has been booked) and the provocateurs are happily provoking.
mb
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun May 31, 2020 8:31 am

snaark-the point about him being white had to do with your knee jerk pronouncement of my racism. Your latest post does not respond to that but that's OK.

As for 'they're always black', The Washington Post says that in 2019, 1254 blacks, 878 Hispanics, 2385 whites and 214 others were killed by police. That is 30 per million black, 22 per million Hispanic, 12 per million white, and 4 per million other. Or around 1 in three are black. Feel free to use these stats and all the other things I have taught you in the posts you never read to impress someone. Blacks are definitely overrepresented here; Hispanics too. Try harder to not speak in sweeping generalities or absolutes.

I did look up moral license and fail to see how it applies to me. You shouldn't use terms you do not have a grasp of, much less tell others to look them up when it is clear that you yourself have not.

We all saw dragons on TV in Game of Thrones but we don't all believe in them. You STILL have not responded to the specifics of this case that don't seem right and you never will. But you will always read my posts; always.

In other news that will upset snaark but remain unrefuted by him/her/they, folks I know in Minneapolis are reporting large numbers of white males of military or police bearing in late model cars with no license plates, dressed as Antifa but with covert style radio earpieces. One was videoed tapping out storefront glass with a hammer and then leaving. Large quantities of bricks have been delivered to storefronts where no construction is in evidence. Black youths point it out and state, "It's a setup, yo...you gotta do better than that..." In another video a white male dressed in all black gear is seen exiting a vehicle and when queried states he works for CNN. This individual asks if the videographer has been protesting and when told yes he responds, "Good...glad to hear it.." The camera person then backtracks to the vehicle, where two very coppish looking white guys state that they are "..just hanging out.." They deny they are with CNN but when told that their buddy said that they were, they exchange glances and then say that their bosses told them to keep it a secret.

Can't say definitively what all that means but it smacks of something prepared well in advance. Looking forward to a lively exchange of opinions on this matter. TM Films on YT has some of this stuff up on their channel.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun May 31, 2020 9:00 am

You are like a microcosm of white male fragility. They should teach you in political science classes.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun May 31, 2020 10:56 am

I have to admit that I find myself wondering if he actually types this shit in earnest or if he's just taking the piss.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun May 31, 2020 11:38 am

He doesn't seem that bright, so I wouldn't give him so much credit.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun May 31, 2020 5:07 pm

MJK wrote:Not really sure why it is important for me to commit to a black/white-yes/no answer Kurt. We are all looking at this stuff through a video screen so we are left with reasoning and deduction to try to reach conclusions. A definitive answer is not needed when you have enough info to know that the principals and their further actions "bear watchin" to quote Boss Hogg. Castile's mom got a 3 million dollar payout; his girlfriend $800,000. The cop got off and a $48,500 payout plus a new job as a cop in Ft Worth. Sounds like enough dough to make participation in some theatre worthwhile. Save us both some dancing dimes and tell me where you are going with this...

You can change your mind if you get new information that will change your mind.

So based on the payouts and any other evidence you have, Do you think Castile was shot and killed by police?

The reason I am asking is simple. I want to know what conclusion you have come to on this.

I will give you an example: I think he died. I think this because of the video of him getting shot. I will change my mind if he turns up alive somewhere or the policeman who shot him and the witnesseses or someone admits it was staged. it does not have to be all of them that admit it was staged but it has to convince me.

So how about you tell us your conclusion with the caveats that would make you change your mind?

I also have a theory that many "False Flaggers" do not have an alternative theory of what happened with anything. But they will cite evidence of what did not happen. When asked for a theory as to what happened rather than evidence of what did not happen they will answer with more evidence that something in the accepted theory is wrong and will never state what they believe and why they believe it.

In the absense of being there yourself, no one expects any conclusion to be "black or white" or expects it to be permanent. (though I was at 9/11 many do expect me to doubt what I saw or did not see).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:47 am

Kurt- So I spent a little time rewatching the original video as well as the dash cam or outside video which I had never seen before. I have to say that I still cannot tell if it is real or not. The demeanor of the girlfriend seems way too calm and the cop on the passenger side is in no way acting as if this all actually happened. It's like he is on another planet and just vaguely aware of what just occurred. He doesn't have his weapon out as he returns to the passenger side to get the kid. That is not what he was trained to do. If The GF was hysterical and the passenger side cop was acting like there was a real threat I would probably have assumed that this was another fatal case of driving while black. A Fairbanks city cop told me that SOP in that type if situation would be for the passenger side cop to cover after the shooting as the shooting cop opens the drivers door and pulls out the driver to cuff him and then begin first aid; but he also said the his force is pretty thin and spread out, and driving alone. St Paul may have other rules.

But I really cannot tell what the truths of either of these incidents are, only that something seems wrong about them.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm

I think it was kind of unfair of me to demand a yes or no answer based on what I would say.

For example, I do not believe in a bigfoot that exists as an actual ape-man of North America. So if someone said to me "Does Bigfoot exist?" I would say "Nope".

But then I start thinking about sightings, etc. Those can be explained by anything from mistakes to pranks to fraud but perhaps not all are...I cannot say because I have not looked into every sighting, but I tend to trust the people who do. Why? Not sure why I trust them, so perhaps someone researching who I trust is really incompetent. So, if asked "Do you believe, 100%, that Bigfoot does not exist?" I would say, based on my poor skill in probability, that there is a 5% to 10% chance Bigfoot exists.

So really my "Nope" answer changes to a "Maybe" when pressed.

So, based on your own probability skills, either poor or good, what do you think the chance is that Philando Castile was not killed as seen on the video?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:01 pm

Kurt- Let me preface my answer with something I have noticed about my recollection abilities of late. I'm working on a research project/book about a missing plane. I have around 25 interviews from witnesses on an old iPhone 4s that until recently was out of commission. My memory of a particular interview in 2017 was that the person we talked to told us that a piece of aluminum, rolled and bent from impact and showing signs of torn rivet holes was lost in a house fire in 1962. Upon getting the phone to function I listened to that interview again to find that what Mr. Brock said was that he remembered being there when the piece was found and his dad let him examine it; however he did not know whether his dad or his uncle had taken possession of it or what had become of it. No mention of a house fire or the date 1962 is in this particular interview. Two other interviews with other people do contain references to house/retirement home fires that destroyed the only remaining photos of passengers/crew on the missing plane. It is still a headshaker for me.

I try to keep this lesson in mind and I was thinking about it as I reviewed the Castile shooting vids. The shooting looks real as fuck, especially in the second, from behind video. The in car video seems slightly different than I recalled, but the reaction of the GF, the shooter after the fact and the behavior of the other cop still stand out as very wrong for the situation. My computer is an old played out POS and I spend a lot of time waiting for a spinning pinwheel to go away to use it so stuff like closeup video analysis to see actual empty shell ejection or frame by frame work is not going to happen. I would be curious to know whether Mr. Castile had an open casket funeral as that adds a layer of complexity to stagecraft. Cremation would increase my suspicions. But now, it seems a little less likely to be staged. Let's say 75% real, 25% bullshit. I wasn't 100% either way before this thread, on this or the death of Mr. Floyd.

Please keep in mind that sometimes the victims really die in shit that is prefabricated/agenda driven stagecraft. Plenty of evidence exists to indicate that the sinking of the Maine was an inside job; also that we knew exactly when the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor and then there is the Gulf of Tonkin and the Kennedy assassination. Is it such a stretch to think that this type of smoke and mirrors could be brought down to local level in pursuit of much larger goals?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 pm

When you have time you should read the Mitrotkhin Archives. (those that have been released anyway). It puts an interesting spin on the JFK conspiracy.

It follows the money, so to speak. I am not going to say what it is (I have probably said it here before) because I want people to read it. When I say what it is people tend to want to debate me.

Thanks for your answer.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe