As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 pm

Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: Need a strawman to beat up to feel better about not actually realizing that North Africa is actually part of Africa?
Maybe.
Did it work?
Not really.
Talking down to you in my native tongue only made me feel good for a little bit for a short while, but Alphabet extending the olive branch is what made my heart warm up. No homo.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: As a Non American

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:16 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
American blacks are a little like Palestinians. They don't really get along with anyone for very long, including each other.


I've lived in black neighborhoods all my time in NYC (except I guess the Bronx, which was mostly Greek) and I have never found them to "not get along with anyone for very long, including each other".

I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.

And, because I sense this is coming too..generally when black people agree with a white dude who is critical of black people they want him to leave them alone and leave as fast as possible so as to end the awkward conversation they are having. So, when people do the "Black people agree that black people suck" thing, that is what happened. Unless you happen to be talking to an "Uncle Ruckus" from the TV show The Boondocks.


My bad, black people get along with other people just great.

https://www.rt.com/usa/499554-baltimore ... stigation/


Yep, you and RT know everything about how people interact with each other in the real world.

23 years means shit I guess, hell, I have been told I did not see what I saw on 9/11 because someone who read something 7 years later and were 1000 miles away figured my presence either caused my bias or I was "too shocked" or "Too ashamed" to admit that controlled detonations brought down the buildings and not what I saw and heard.

What this really means is this:

Black people hate white people and black people so it is natural that they complain, because they are complainers, like lots of lazy people. They blame the natural reaction to their incompetence and laziness to racism, because these incompetent, lazy people who tend to ruin neighborhoods with their presence all sort have variations of non white skin colors and curly hair blame "racism" for their problems rather than themselves. Sometimes they think they rebel against this situation, but really they are just objecting to the relatively decent lives living among white people has afforded them, which is much better than when black people govern themselves.
Therefore white people and their allies have the interest of their own kind and the interest of black people in general when they move to ignore and maybe suppress any movement against the power structure that they have incorrectly identified as being the cause of their plight. Of course why try to live among them, because it is pointless. Only crazy or deluded white people will do this and try to "virtue signal" by their infantile need to "adopt" one of the lesser races of mankind rather than really help them and show them by example or by force the better way to live.

That's pretty much it right? Feel free to add or retract where I am mistaken.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: As a Non American

Postby Alphabet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:22 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
American blacks are a little like Palestinians. They don't really get along with anyone for very long, including each other.


I've lived in black neighborhoods all my time in NYC (except I guess the Bronx, which was mostly Greek) and I have never found them to "not get along with anyone for very long, including each other".

I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.

And, because I sense this is coming too..generally when black people agree with a white dude who is critical of black people they want him to leave them alone and leave as fast as possible so as to end the awkward conversation they are having. So, when people do the "Black people agree that black people suck" thing, that is what happened. Unless you happen to be talking to an "Uncle Ruckus" from the TV show The Boondocks.


My bad, black people get along with other people just great.

https://www.rt.com/usa/499554-baltimore ... stigation/



Anyone wonder why Baltimore isn't burning after this? Any of you man enough to admit why?

Oh....muh Russia. Clearly a deep fake video.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests