As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: As a Non American

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Alphabet wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Any one else kind of using logic and figuring out that "Karen" is an acceptable racist term against white women? When we've had at minimum, 2 decades of Latyoa-Shaneeka-Mercedes trashing every business they can?

Yeah. No agenda at all.

The irony. The pejorative “Karen” is from the INCEL/Alt-right community, (a mighty white community indeed) as a term meant to belittle nagging women in their lives, coined among themselves on their chat boards.

It originated as a slur used by white men against white women.

San Francisco is totally like the new Berlin, via Hitler times. You got me there. <roll.eyes.jpg>

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/us/caren ... index.html

Fooking crickets from Rosie The Riveter here.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:16 am

[quote="ROB"]The only thing funnier than a member of the most privileged demographic in history moaning about their lot is a member of the second most privileged demographic in history giving them shit about it as if they didn’t enjoy 99.9% of the exact same privileges.[/quot

please as part of the demographic that didn't have to play second fiddle to your demographic you know not of what you speak. everyone benefited from our contribution as they have benefited from every one else's especially yours white guy.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:37 am

As somebody who kind of speaks English, I still have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about at least 97% of the time.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:02 pm

ROB wrote:As somebody who kind of speaks English, I still have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about at least 97% of the time.

Football (not American handball.), firearms, strippers, and vodka. Not in any specific order. That any help at all?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:11 pm

More than it should be.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 am

denise wrote:
ROB wrote:The only thing funnier than a member of the most privileged demographic in history moaning about their lot is a member of the second most privileged demographic in history giving them shit about it as if they didn’t enjoy 99.9% of the exact same privileges.[/quot

please as part of the demographic that didn't have to play second fiddle to your demographic you know not of what you speak. everyone benefited from our contribution as they have benefited from every one else's especially yours white guy.

You are literally the most privileged demographic on the planet. Above White men, and every other non White person on the planet. White women are the biggest benefactors of the labor of White men, and the biggest bitches about it. You're also the biggest threat to Western civilization. You complain and complain and complain. Because Western men , through their blood and lives, have created this safe zone for you to be a total little bitchy cunt about it.

I'm sure I'll get banned for calling you twats outs. If I we're a Muslim, you'd be lining up. happily, to be wife number 4. Because you are mentally weak.

Think on that.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Alphabet wrote:
denise wrote:
ROB wrote:The only thing funnier than a member of the most privileged demographic in history moaning about their lot is a member of the second most privileged demographic in history giving them shit about it as if they didn’t enjoy 99.9% of the exact same privileges.[/quot

You are literally the most privileged demographic on the planet. Above White men, and every other non White person on the planet. White women are the biggest benefactors of the labor of White men, and the biggest bitches about it. You're also the biggest threat to Western civilization. You complain and complain and complain. Because Western men , through their blood and lives, have created this safe zone for you to be a total little bitchy cunt about it.

I'm sure I'll get banned for calling you twats outs. If I we're a Muslim, you'd be lining up. happily, to be wife number 4. Because you are mentally weak.

Think on that.

Man, you must have met some shitty women.

Out of all the women I have been with and I was a bachelor from lets say 22 to 45 (no one should be married in college anyway), I only supported one financially and she was quite grateful.

I have known more men to sponge off of women than I have known women to sponge off of men, but perhaps the women I know just have shitty taste in men. Who knows.

I also know that men lie to women.

They lie about their finances in the same way those birds stick little bits of plastic in their feathers and pretend it is their own plumage. We lie to get laid.
Women, tend to pretend they do not know a guy is lying when they actually know. They do this because we have spun-glass egos and women are burdened with trying to determine which lying man is the better choice and they also have to decide which lying man will break her eye socket the moment she says "you make $36,0000 a year. I saw your W-4 that you left on the kitchen table, why did you tell me you made $70,000?"

I can bet you that not every guy has been with an ingrateful leech of a women, but that every women who has been with more than 3 men in her adult years has been with a guy who lied about his income, even to their detriment and then been burdened with having to protect his feelings as well.

That is what idiots like Jordan Peterson get wrong. Traditional Male Roles are a myth. They don't work. They make men miserable. They make women do twice they work in dealing with these children pretending to be grown as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Dabbi » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:23 am

how about we mock and ridicule people for their stupid views instead of their race, religion or gender

some of the shit in here so fucking stupid

bringing up slave trade by arabs and other africans half a millenia ago is dumb

if you lived an under priviliged life as the descendant of captured slaves I would be willing to hear out your argument but this is just dumb and reeks of both sides and whataboutism
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Dabbi wrote:how about we mock and ridicule people for their stupid views instead of their race, religion or gender

if you lived an under priviliged life as the descendant of captured slaves I would be willing to hear out your argument but this is just dumb and reeks of both sides and whataboutism

Um, Arabs and Africans still practice slavery today.

They just don't raid Europe using pirates any more because they finally got their shit pushed in after doing it for hundreds of years.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:44 pm

..India, Bangladesh and the Philippines.

Nepal only recently outlawed heriditary debt servitude.

So Grandpa Peasant borrows money and goes into debt and cannot pay it back because he has no collateral and becomes a slave until it is paid off.

However the compound interest keeps building up and his kids and grandkids are now paying off the debt with servitude.

Plus someone can purchase the debt and get the slaves.

One thing that the Maoist rebels did before the cease fire was make this illegal and have all the slaves liberated as part of their peace terms. Which if I was a former slave I would totally vote for the Maoists after that one.

Preet Bharara, an Indian immigrant, prosecuted an Indian diplomat in NYC for bringing a slave to the US. She was arrested, booked, strip searched and then released once she showed proof of diplomatic immunity.

Then Indians in India rioted (the very poor) while the working middle class thought he was the greatest man to ever walk the earth since Gandhi. Obama caved to the Indian government and allowed more H1B visas to be issued to Indians in exchange for placing the barricades back and protecting the US embassy.

All because a slave owner got her Brahmin Holes checked as part of the booking process.

So we got slaves here too, not counting the Prison labor system since that is legal slavery.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:41 pm

[quote="Kurt]
Then Indians in India rioted (the very poor) while the working middle class thought he was the greatest man to ever walk the earth since Gandhi. Obama caved to the Indian government and allowed more H1B visas to be issued to Indians in exchange for placing the barricades back and protecting the US embassy.

All because a slave owner got her Brahmin Holes checked as part of the booking process.

So we got slaves here too, not counting the Prison labor system since that is legal slavery.[/quote]

God damn him then. I developed a prejudice. When I used to sell furniture I’d cringe when my “up” was an H1B visa holder from India. Mostly IT people here on 3 year contracts, the worst customers with terrible bargaining skills, rude and relentless, their bad skin and ugly accents would grate on my last nerve, as well as colossally waste my time.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:51 am

Kurt wrote:..India, Bangladesh and the Philippines.

Nepal only recently outlawed heriditary debt servitude.

So Grandpa Peasant borrows money and goes into debt and cannot pay it back because he has no collateral and becomes a slave until it is paid off.

However the compound interest keeps building up and his kids and grandkids are now paying off the debt with servitude.

Plus someone can purchase the debt and get the slaves.

One thing that the Maoist rebels did before the cease fire was make this illegal and have all the slaves liberated as part of their peace terms. Which if I was a former slave I would totally vote for the Maoists after that one.

\

One thing I noticed on my last trip to Kathmandu was how capitalist Nepal seemed to be under the Maoists. Condo and office towers going up all over the place. And suddenly women weren't locked up in the kitchen and were whipping around the streets on Yamahas. One negative thing was that it was a lot more expensive. No more $1 steaks.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:08 am

seektravelinfo wrote:[quote="Kurt]

So we got slaves here too, not counting the Prison labor system since that is legal slavery.[/quote]

God damn him then. I developed a prejudice. When I used to sell furniture I’d cringe when my “up” was an H1B visa holder from India. Mostly IT people here on 3 year contracts, the worst customers with terrible bargaining skills, rude and relentless, their bad skin and ugly accents would grate on my last nerve, as well as colossally waste my time.[/quote]

You're a racist and a bigot who doesn't understand their culture.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Dabbi wrote: bringing up slave trade by arabs and other africans half a millenia ago is dumb
LOL you are just trying to avert attention from those viking raids.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Dabbi wrote:how about we mock and ridicule people for their stupid views instead of their race, religion or gender

780 years parts of Europe were occupied, and Whites held in slavery. Even beyond that, slave raids in Europe still carried on. Thomas Jefferson had to start a fucking war to stop Arab Africans from enslaving Whites. Literally in your own, response, "Get over it."

But oh man..400 years of the North Atlantic Slave Trade, Supplied by Arabs and Black African tribes. So, let's just focus on that, and point to it being the only reason Blacks in the U.S. still can't get a fucking grip. Despite Asians and Indians coming over to this racist nation, and one generation later their kids are doctors and lawyers.

And you know...the whole preference/mandates and lower scores for Blacks "thing".
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe