As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:27 am

el3so wrote:
Dabbi wrote: bringing up slave trade by arabs and other africans half a millenia ago is dumb
LOL you are just trying to avert attention from those viking raids.

Viking raids? LMFAO. There isn't anything even remotely "viking" about that crappy little island. I mean, they still get pushed around by the Whale Wars retards.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 am

Alphabet wrote:There isn't anything even remotely "viking" about that crappy little island. I mean, they still get pushed around by the Whale Wars retards.

My attempt at lightening the mood.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 am

el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:There isn't anything even remotely "viking" about that crappy little island. I mean, they still get pushed around by the Whale Wars retards.

Oh....I'm totally tracking. I just like poking bears. Well, not really bears. Just morons.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:13 am

Alphabet wrote: Oh....I'm totally tracking. Just morons.
Why grief some guy you could probably get along with in real life on this here deserted message board? Get on those machines or that AF hottie next door man!
This is a great place to kind of vent but remember there's that second language barrier built in for some of us.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 am

el3so wrote:
Why grief some guy you could probably get along with in real life on this here deserted message board? Get on those machines or that AF hottie next door man!
This is a great place to kind of vent but remember there's that second language barrier built in for some of us.

Are you sure you aren't Canuckistani? I can hear the, ""sorries" just reading your texts. ;)
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Dabbi » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:43 am

el3so wrote:

It's ok we all know that he just makes up shit to suit his world view that's not based on

Whaling is legal and liked in Iceland
The leader of shea shepard is wanted in Iceland
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:17 am

Dabbi wrote:
el3so wrote:

It's ok we all know that he just makes up shit to suit his world view that's not based on

Whaling is legal and liked in Iceland
The leader of shea shepard is wanted in Iceland

1.You're still getting pushed around by the Whale Wars tards.
2.You were dead wrong about the Trump admin not offering money to Pfizer.
3. The link in your own signature doesn't work.

#3 alone makes you, and your ideals incompetent.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:26 am

el3so wrote:

Dig up any American going out of their way to comment, repeatedly, on the internal political mechanisms of Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, etc...

You aren't going to find it. Because it is not our business. But for some fucked reason, these twats feel privileged enough to comment on what happens here. But then get asshurt when we call them out.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:45 am

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:

Dig up any American going out of their way to comment, repeatedly, on the internal political mechanisms of Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, etc...

You aren't going to find it. Because it is not our business. But for some fucked reason, these twats feel privileged enough to comment on what happens here. But then get asshurt when we call them out.

If your country hadn't interfered in literally DOZENS of fucking elections around the world, you might have a point. But it has. So because you're a half witted cunt who doesn't read beyond Prison Planet, you'll shoot your dumb fucking mouth off.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:07 am

ROB wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:

If your country hadn't interfered in literally DOZENS of fucking elections around the world, you might have a point. But it has. So because you're a half witted cunt who doesn't read beyond Prison Planet, you'll shoot your dumb fucking mouth off.

I'll give you this much.....If we had minded our own business, you'd probably be under Japanese control by now. Which it turns out, might be a good thing.

Other than that.......We've literally not given a fuck about you tiny little leeches since after the big one. And all you cunts do is complain.

I could not name one M.P. that you bow down to. But Trump lives rent free in your head.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: As a Non American

Postby ROB » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:51 am

Yet here you are shooting your cunt mouth off again. Absolute fucking impotence.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Alphabet wrote: ...all you cunts do is complain.

I think you have us confused with the British.

Alphabet wrote:I could not name one M.P. that you bow down to.

What, you've never heard of Prime Minister Harold Bishop?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:

I pay taxes in the US so by the ideals that founded freedomland I should get my say and be represented.

I'm also allowed to live and work in the USA and for a multitude of reasons I choose not to.

There are tons of Americans that comment on Icelandic politics and news, usually they are super badly informed and have views that belong in the 19th century.

you should focus on putting together a coherent sentence based in the real world and facts but not in Q-anon homosexual political erotica.

As Q lay awake in the middle of the hot sticky Florida night he thought about how he got there
A simple landscaping contract had brought him into the midst of the struggle for Americas soul
As the hulking body of Donald J. Trump president of the USA rolled over their eyes locked.
Trump ushered sweet words and said, how about we take this bad boy for one last ride
Q whispered back, Make my asshole great again

Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Re: As a Non American

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 am

From March until May we had a German student staying with us. At the height of the pandemic when you could smell rotting bodies.

He said "The Government is willing to pay for my flight home but I have to quarantine for 14 days" He, like most Europeans wanted to visit Florida.

I told him to get home as soon as he could because the USA was crazy. People who think COVID is not real do not make for a safe travel environment.

So he left. He had never heard an American call their country batshit insane before. Americans tend to be really annoying "Positive Outlook" optimists.

Anyway, I fucking dig whale. It is delicious. I last had it in 2003 and to this day I think about it.

Iceland does not need to kill the Sea Shepard twats. Japan will.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 am

snaark wrote:
Alphabet wrote:I could not name one M.P. that you bow down to.

What, you've never heard of Prime Minister Harold Bishop?

He seems to think not knowing shit, and hence showing his utter fucking ignorance, is something to actually boast about.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe