As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: As a Non American

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:I am not trying to say black or white or what is deserved or not, but it was a different set up that the slave trades had.

We all agree being abducted sucks and being a slave sucks but if there was a European African community of people born slaves then not slaves anymore I think there would be some different social dynamics.

Perhaps more similar to what we have in the US today.

You said you wanted a rabbit hole, this is it.


Explain how Africans and black Americans don't get along then. Don't bullshit me. You and I have both been all over Nigeria. We both know how Africans feel about black Americans.

That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages. So, if some thug in Compton (which is mostly Hispanic now due to gentrification, or some POS in downtown ATL) gets to claim some sort of reparations for 400 or 40000 years or whatever stupid claim they can come up with, I'll do it better, and with fact.


As an aside.....ever consider how generations of Asians and Indians comes to the US, and their kids end up as doctors and lawyers? In this clearly racist society?


American blacks are a little like Palestinians. They don't really get along with anyone for very long, including each other.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Postby el3so » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:I am not trying to say black or white or what is deserved or not, but it was a different set up that the slave trades had.
Deserved doesn't matter, skin colour is just the most obvious but of course pointless difference to spot.

Alphabet wrote:That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages.
Hate to sound like an apologist but truth be told, we had serfdom for a pretty long fucking time back in the day, various small and big kings/emperors running their own thing, doubt life was that much better or worth much inside or outside of Al-Andaluz if you weren't a noble, cleric or maybe a merchant or a citizen a lot later on. Olden days, they sucked.

Long time since I cracked a history book but "Africa" attacking or occupying Europe? That never happened. If we are going to make this about race, I vote for the Mongol hordes.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:50 pm

el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:I am not trying to say black or white or what is deserved or not, but it was a different set up that the slave trades had.
Deserved doesn't matter, skin colour is just the most obvious but of course pointless difference to spot.

Alphabet wrote:That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages.
Hate to sound like an apologist but truth be told, we had serfdom for a pretty long fucking time back in the day, various small and big kings/emperors running their own thing, doubt life was that much better or worth much inside or outside of Al-Andaluz if you weren't a noble, cleric or maybe a merchant or a citizen a lot later on. Olden days, they sucked.

Long time since I cracked a history book but "Africa" attacking or occupying Europe? That never happened. If we are going to make this about race, I vote for the Mongol hordes.


Where do you think the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula was launched from? Brazil?

You ever hear of the Barbary pirates, that raided the entire Mediterranean and even as far north as Ireland in search of loot and slaves (including this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore)?

Where do you think they sailed from?

Or these:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_raid_against_Rome
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages.
Long time since I cracked a history book but "Africa" attacking or occupying Europe? That never happened.

Where do you think the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula was launched from? Where do you think they sailed from?
The shores of Tripoli?

Let's call it North-Africa or call them brown people. No-one sub-Saharan or with black skin ever conquered any part of Europe except for maybe Josephine Baker.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:30 am

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages.
Long time since I cracked a history book but "Africa" attacking or occupying Europe? That never happened.

Where do you think the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula was launched from? Where do you think they sailed from?
The shores of Tripoli?

Let's call it North-Africa or call them brown people. No-one sub-Saharan or with black skin ever conquered any part of Europe except for maybe Josephine Baker.


Where did Q claim any of that?

This is what he wrote:

That does not change the fact that a lot of Europe has been under constant attack or occupation from either Africa or Arabia for ages.

What do you think "from" means in the English language?

Did he reference sub-Saharan Africa?

No? Then why are you? Need a strawman to beat up to feel better about not actually realizing that North Africa is actually part of Africa?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Tarkan wrote: Need a strawman to beat up to feel better about not actually realizing that North Africa is actually part of Africa?
Maybe.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:16 am

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: Need a strawman to beat up to feel better about not actually realizing that North Africa is actually part of Africa?
Maybe.


Did it work?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: As a Non American

Postby Alphabet » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:00 am

780 years of taking what we now know as Spain back. 780 fucking years of oppression against whites in Europe. And this isn't even taking into account the Ottoman Empire that occupied most of SE Europe.

Even after all that bullshit, It still took Jefferson to try and stop the white slave trade. You do the math.


Then, after all that white privilege we all enjoyed, we've put up with constant overwhelming black on white violent assault for decades. And to this day, there is still a flood of sub Saharans, and Arabs being shipped by the boatload, into Europe.

Meanwhile...all the cucks in the West ignore the colonization of Africa by China.

So......where is muh repreations?
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: As a Non American

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:29 pm

Alphabet wrote:780 years of taking what we now know as Spain back. 780 fucking years of oppression against whites in Europe.
There you have it, close to 8 centuries worth of history digested into two short sentences that conveniently mirrors modern day USA political issues and solidifies your opinion, Africans pwning whites.

But el3so, Spain is in Europe and people in Europe are white and those Muslim conquerors came from Africa so Alphabet is technically correct.
Do you know what "zuig mij ene, pedante hufter" means in Dutch?
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: As a Non American

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:27 pm

Tarkan wrote:
American blacks are a little like Palestinians. They don't really get along with anyone for very long, including each other.


I've lived in black neighborhoods all my time in NYC (except I guess the Bronx, which was mostly Greek) and I have never found them to "not get along with anyone for very long, including each other".

I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.

And, because I sense this is coming too..generally when black people agree with a white dude who is critical of black people they want him to leave them alone and leave as fast as possible so as to end the awkward conversation they are having. So, when people do the "Black people agree that black people suck" thing, that is what happened. Unless you happen to be talking to an "Uncle Ruckus" from the TV show The Boondocks.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:41 pm

Kurt wrote: I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.
No offense meant man but aren't you married to a black woman?
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: As a Non American

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:19 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
American blacks are a little like Palestinians. They don't really get along with anyone for very long, including each other.


I've lived in black neighborhoods all my time in NYC (except I guess the Bronx, which was mostly Greek) and I have never found them to "not get along with anyone for very long, including each other".

I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.

And, because I sense this is coming too..generally when black people agree with a white dude who is critical of black people they want him to leave them alone and leave as fast as possible so as to end the awkward conversation they are having. So, when people do the "Black people agree that black people suck" thing, that is what happened. Unless you happen to be talking to an "Uncle Ruckus" from the TV show The Boondocks.


My bad, black people get along with other people just great.

https://www.rt.com/usa/499554-baltimore ... stigation/
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:24 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.
No offense meant man but aren't you married to a black woman?


Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm.....but so what?

You don't choose who you fall in love with. Even someone as cynical about male/female relationships can see that.

Maybe a little off topic...but fuck it, I'm running with it.

MOST Americans, especially us evil white racist dudes, want to be left the fuck alone. It is that easy. I don't want to hear anything from the overwhelmingly loud 10% of the far right about abortion, nuking the Middle East, etc..etc...as much as I don't want to hear from the overwhelmingly loud 10% of the far left talking about making me pay for their biological decisions, their gender which changes by the minute, or any of their other bullshit.


You want to identify as a transgendered unicorn who likes black bears? I literally don't give 1 fuck. Don't force it on me or my kids, or ask me to pay for it. You as a male want a cock in every single hole you have available? Ok, does not change my life one bit. Until you start taking my tax dollars for your Hep treatments, or forcing my kids to attend some "acceptance" class required by the state.

You want every ay-rab in the Middle East turned into glass? Ok, enlist, and don't spend 1 fucking penny of my tax dollars to support it. You want to ban abortion? How many are you going to adopt then? Without my tax dollars.

You are tired of having to tell your kids to be careful around cops, and worried about them coming home safe? I am tired of having to tell my kids to be careful around an entire demographic in the US who likes to beat the shit out of people who look like me.


The point is......People need to just leave each other the fuck alone.

The U.S was kinda maybe sorta founded on the principle. Before we lost our way. I hope we can get back to that without it taking what it took to achieve that.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:35 pm

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: I am not one of these "got a few black friends and.." guys either.
No offense meant man but aren't you married to a black woman?
Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm.....but so what?
Nah man, just my usual "foreigner taking things literally" jokes usually not landing ;-)

Alphabet wrote:You don't choose who you fall in love with. Even someone as cynical about male/female relationships can see that.

Maybe a little off topic...but fuck it, I'm running with it.

The point is......People need to just leave each other the fuck alone.

The U.S was kinda maybe sorta founded on the principle. Before we lost our way. I hope we can get back to that without it taking what it took to achieve that.
Yes. Golden rule.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:39 pm

el3so wrote: Yes. Golden rule.



Don't give me that jesus shit. ;P
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest