A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Re:

Postby mb » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:55 am

Alphabet wrote:
So sick of this bullshit black narrative. When I was a young dumbass Marine stationed at Pendleton, I was seeing a lovely little chola who lived in East L.A. Every fucking Friday night I would get pulled over on my way to her house. Why? Because I'm white, in a jacked up truck, in East L.A. on a Friday night. Clearly fitting the profile. And I fucking understood this.

I beat every fucking bullshit ticket in court.

The very fact I am still posting here shows that not fucking with a cop on the streets will keep you alive. But somehow, an entire demographic in the US can't grasp this concept for some reason, Or maybe, just maybe that demographic is entirely full of shit?

Bullshit.

The 'profile' seems to be 'black' almost anywhere in America.

Plenty of black people have been shot for following police orders. (Classic example: Philando Castile).

Plenty of black people have been harrased in their own homes.

https://www.haydenplanetarium.org/tyson ... y-skin.php

But on the other hand, I have no clue how on earth people think that rioting, throwing firecrackers into courthouses, and the like will help anything other than indeed get someone like our kleptocrat in chief get re-elected and lure out the law and order vigalantes?
mb
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Alphabet » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:42 am

mb wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
So sick of this bullshit black narrative. When I was a young dumbass Marine stationed at Pendleton, I was seeing a lovely little chola who lived in East L.A. Every fucking Friday night I would get pulled over on my way to her house. Why? Because I'm white, in a jacked up truck, in East L.A. on a Friday night. Clearly fitting the profile. And I fucking understood this.

I beat every fucking bullshit ticket in court.

The very fact I am still posting here shows that not fucking with a cop on the streets will keep you alive. But somehow, an entire demographic in the US can't grasp this concept for some reason, Or maybe, just maybe that demographic is entirely full of shit?

Bullshit.

The 'profile' seems to be 'black' almost anywhere in America.

Plenty of black people have been shot for following police orders. (Classic example: Philando Castile).

Plenty of black people have been harrased in their own homes.

https://www.haydenplanetarium.org/tyson ... y-skin.php

But on the other hand, I have no clue how on earth people think that rioting, throwing firecrackers into courthouses, and the like will help anything other than indeed get someone like our kleptocrat in chief get re-elected and lure out the law and order vigalantes?

You are racist for denying my experience with the police. We get it. You hate white people.

also:

https://www.facebook.com/beargangmedia/ ... 213195259/

Keep pushing the Trump landslide.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby mb » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:47 pm

And as I said, I have no clue WTF people expect to get out of what's happening in Portland. I have a few friends who lived there and have asked them but none of them have been able to explain what they think the end result will be. No long term way to think about what "rioters and antifa members" might actually lead to. Or what "no police" would lead to.

Also, I believe YOUR experience with the police.
What's bullshit is that experience applies to OTHER people.

Yes, if you're white or black and don't comply, things often don't go well. (Example: Oscar Grant. Why is he a hero?)

But if you're black and you comply, things still don't always go well, at statistically significant rates.

Let alone that if you're black and fit in in every way with your surroundings, your chances of getting stopped are high. As a white dude, I've never been stopped without some blatently obvious bad behavior. But every black person I've known well enough to end up on this topic has been stopped for no good reason. For most of them it's just a constant inconvenience. For a few, it's ended up with them in the hospital.
mb
BFCus Regularus

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Alphabet » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:33 am

mb wrote:And as I said, I have no clue WTF people expect to get out of what's happening in Portland. I have a few friends who lived there and have asked them but none of them have been able to explain what they think the end result will be. No long term way to think about what "rioters and antifa members" might actually lead to. Or what "no police" would lead to.

Also, I believe YOUR experience with the police.
What's bullshit is that experience applies to OTHER people.

Yes, if you're white or black and don't comply, things often don't go well. (Example: Oscar Grant. Why is he a hero?)

But if you're black and you comply, things still don't always go well, at statistically significant rates.

Let alone that if you're black and fit in in every way with your surroundings, your chances of getting stopped are high. As a white dude, I've never been stopped without some blatently obvious bad behavior. But every black person I've known well enough to end up on this topic has been stopped for no good reason. For most of them it's just a constant inconvenience. For a few, it's ended up with them in the hospital.

You got me there. Current day U.S. is literally Nazi Germany and US Confederacy combined. Law enforcement is connected with white nationalists, neo nazis, the KKK, Trump, and Fox news on a daily basis figuring out how to kill black people.

White America is working extra hard to frame and deep fake all those good black aspiring rapper boys who din do nuffins. Literally.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe