A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby snaark » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:42 am

I thought that photo was of two women!
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Tarkan wrote:He tagged two felons, one of whom was a sex offender. But hey, those are your Antifa heroes, yeah Kurt?

The guy that was shot in the arm and lived had a burglary conviction of less than $2500. The other two Huber and Rosenbaum I did not find any convictions for when I did a background check on them.

So yah, pretty cool dudes in my book.

Where did you get this sex offended stuff and which person was it and which city did they live in when they got convicted?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:30 pm

snaark wrote:I thought that photo was of two women!

Melisa McCarthy could play the kid.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:36 pm

The Huber guy. There is a much older Anthony Huber in Kenosha who has a sexual assault, domestic violence and strangulation.

He was divorced in 1986 ...9 years before his birth.

Not only can antifa protest and take on an armed guy with a skateboard they can also time travel.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:46 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:I thought that photo was of two women!

Melisa McCarthy could play the kid.

That was exactly my thought. It's that woman from SNL who played Sean Spicer, now playing a cop, with her mum or sister.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:00 pm

That poor fucker.

Last week he was a 17 year old kid wanting to be a cop and this week internet randos are saying he resembles a middle aged woman on TV.

That said I do hope he gets charged as a minor. A lot of dipshit "adults" lead him on this path and they should pay more than he does.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:11 pm

That guys voice has barely broken, which begs the question: why is it not strange to anyone there that a child is carrying an assault rifle?

I mean, I would find that strange.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:24 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:He tagged two felons, one of whom was a sex offender. But hey, those are your Antifa heroes, yeah Kurt?

The guy that was shot in the arm and lived had a burglary conviction of less than $2500. The other two Huber and Rosenbaum I did not find any convictions for when I did a background check on them.

So yah, pretty cool dudes in my book.

Where did you get this sex offended stuff and which person was it and which city did they live in when they got convicted?

Huh, in my book they became good communists.

Here's the womanly Rittenhouse Image, who was in town to help clean up damage from a prior riot in Kenosha, earlier that day before he killed 2 rioters/warriors for the left.

And the brave BFCers are vilifying the kid for his appearance.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Scrubbing and shooting.

I am not vilifying him for being tubby, I am vilifying the adults in his life for leading him to this moment.

And apparently only feeding him mac and cheese.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:16 pm

snaark wrote:why is it not strange to anyone there that a child is carrying an assault rifle?
If you insist on using the term "assault rifle" while commenting on domestic affairs in a foreign land, you might as well read up on the 2nd amendment to their constitution and respect their cultural sensitivities.

Violent altercation involving firearms ends in injury/death, I don't find that strange at all, bit odd it doesn't happen more often.

Cops should be implementing the curfew IMO, none of this nonsense would have happened if people would be spouting insults and political viewpoints online instead of on the streets. It'll only deepen the split between both sides of the argument, more sporadic violence will be the logical next step.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Kurt wrote:Basically a victim of Shit Life Syndrome, the victims and the shooter, though likely the victims had more going for them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_Life_Syndrome

Doc el3so's prescription is a rope.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby snaark » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:52 pm

el3so wrote:
snaark wrote:why is it not strange to anyone there that a child is carrying an assault rifle?
If you insist on using the term "assault rifle" while commenting on domestic affairs in a foreign land, you might as well read up on the 2nd amendment to their constitution and respect their cultural sensitivities.

Violent altercation involving firearms ends in injury/death, I don't find that strange at all, bit odd it doesn't happen more often.

Cops should be implementing the curfew IMO, none of this nonsense would have happened if people would be spouting insults and political viewpoints online instead of on the streets. It'll only deepen the split between both sides of the argument, more sporadic violence will be the logical next step.

As a non-american I'm not familiar with the politically correct term, but I apologise for my cultural insensitivity. Anyway it's the CHILD part that I find strange.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:54 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Basically a victim of Shit Life Syndrome, the victims and the shooter, though likely the victims had more going for them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_Life_Syndrome

Doc el3so's prescription is a rope.

One thing about Shit Life Syndrome is how it became a disease after white people got it. When it was just Black folks who got it, it called for a job and pulling and bootstraps.

When I take my wife to the ER I have a hell of a time convincing people that Sickle Cell Anemia is a real disease and not an excuse to get narcotics.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:16 pm

el3so wrote:

el3so, almost ALL of the rioting stems from the abject abandonment of the basic responsibilities to maintain civil order by the authorities in these Democratic run cities and states. The mayors and the police chiefs are letting the mob run riot and the Democratic governors aren’t coming in over the top. This is a fundamental government failure and we shouldn’t be surprised in the least at the rise of vigilante action in response to government abandonment of the basic duty to maintain order and protect life and property.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm

Yeah, but driving your kid over state lines to do it is not a thing smart people do.

Also the "Leader" of the Militia named Kevin Mathewson, threatened the Kenosha PD by saying basically "Don't ask us to leave, we outnumber you" which usually means "We gonna shoot the cops".

Kevin is a licensed PI who gives his experience as "In Law Enforcement" but does not say what he did "In Law Enforcement" ..was he a cop? sherriff's deputy ? MP? 911 operator? Who knows.

His website listed his credentials as "Voteing for Trump to repeal Obamacare" (Hi, I think my manager is stealing from the till and I was wondering ....Hey, I want Obamacare repealed too..you are hired!" )

He also has a photography studio in which he does "Boudoir Photography"

Lots of inadequacy being played out here.

http://www.kminvestigate.com/

Not sure what these people eat but I have 16 years on this guy and I am quite sure he would get the senior discount at Denny's well before I would.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe