A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 am

A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come to the Suburbs
[url]
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... e-suburbs/[/url]

"You may think moving the riots into neighborhoods is going to play out the same way. It’s not. You’re at a massive tactical disadvantage. The residents know these streets, the layout of their homes, and the defense capabilities of their residence and themselves"

Here in Arizona after looting of a Mall in Scottsdale some gun stores are Empty. Hard to imagine anyone in AZ not already having guns, but never hurts to have more : )

I think the idea of Antifa hitting expensive neighborhoods is a joke and will never happen. BUT if so, easy way to get rid of them.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:53 am

Americans licking their lips at the idea of shooting other Americans.

Look at Cowboy's posts here - he's basically semi-erect at the thought.

Just make sure you have time to give Putin a blowjob on your way. It would finish off a perfect day for him.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:39 am

ROB wrote:Americans licking their lips at the idea of shooting other Americans.

Look at Cowboy's posts here - he's basically semi-erect at the thought.

Just make sure you have time to give Putin a blowjob on your way. It would finish off a perfect day for him.

I am always semi-erect.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:49 am

cowboycraig wrote:I am only ever semi-erect.

FTFY
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:52 pm

God, the gun boners are always happening.

Looters want shit from stores. Not pizza ovens, recliners and used TV's still attached to the wall. My house was 4 blocks away from looting last night and the only disturbance was helicopter blades.

In NY the people who have made an effort to stop looters have been protesters. ..or I guess they could be called "Antifa" since I do suspect that anti-fascists oppose an unarmed man charged with check forgery dying with a policeman's knee on his neck and the problem of this shit happening all the time.

And getting rid of "Antifa" will only happen when "Profa" calls the power of the state to kill them. No one is gonna leave the grill in their backyard to kill 20 somethings wearing black in the city. The very nature of the pro-gun boner crowd is chickenshit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Warning

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Not a lawyer, but if you plan violent retaliation, you probably shouldn't post your intentions online.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Warning

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:09 pm

el3so wrote:Not a lawyer, but if you plan violent retaliation, you probably shouldn't post your intentions online.

Gun culture in the US is more totemization of protection. Not actual protection.

I am a fan of the Second Amendment, I think people, and I mean everyone, has the right to defend themselves when they are attacked on public property or menaced in their domicile. (this should include cops who make a mistake...raid the wrong house, the owner kills everyone and the owner should not be liable and the local PD should clean up) But US Gun culture seems to be an attempt to correct the failings of the state in ways that will never help.

I am thinking our threat-based culture has actually created more real threats. That combined with high tax / low return value method of wealth redistribution leading to no safety net (I mean, c'mon our most prosperous times in the 1990s and 2000's were times when a huge percentage of Americans had the ability to pay bills for more than 2 weeks if they lost their jobs...not exactly prosperity). Then it all comes to a head and people smash stores and take stuff. While others stroke their death bones hoping for a return on their gun investments while hoping "Big men" swoop down and kill "Antifa" thinking that will help.

Shitholes are made. Shitholes are made by shitheads.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Warning

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:Not a lawyer, but if you plan violent retaliation, you probably shouldn't post your intentions online.

Gun culture in the US is more totemization of protection. Not actual protection.

I am a fan of the Second Amendment, I think people, and I mean everyone, has the right to defend themselves when they are attacked on public property or menaced in their domicile. (this should include cops who make a mistake...raid the wrong house, the owner kills everyone and the owner should not be liable and the local PD should clean up) But US Gun culture seems to be an attempt to correct the failings of the state in ways that will never help.

I am thinking our threat-based culture has actually created more real threats. That combined with high tax / low return value method of wealth redistribution leading to no safety net (I mean, c'mon our most prosperous times in the 1990s and 2000's were times when a huge percentage of Americans had the ability to pay bills for more than 2 weeks if they lost their jobs...not exactly prosperity). Then it all comes to a head and people smash stores and take stuff. While others stroke their death bones hoping for a return on their gun investments while hoping "Big men" swoop down and kill "Antifa" thinking that will help.

Shitholes are made. Shitholes are made by shitheads.

That is one aspect of US gun culture for sure, but I think 5%. Americans own guns for many reasons and most don't have visions of "operating". Most guns that leave the home are via hunters, and the rest stowed away as family heirlooms that never see the light of day.... unless.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:54 pm

Of course. Just as most car owners don't jack up their cars and do burn outs at 11 pm or most motorcyclists do not form lawless gangs and take over a city just so they can speed, drive on the sidewalks and do wheelies most gun owners do not have gun fetishes and suggest that a gun is pretty much the solution to every problem.

As an American I would never say "hey, you gun fetishist! Because you use your gun as a protective totem and flash it about and suggest you look forward to killing people with it, I want to ban guns now" and in fact, most people do not. Just as no one wants to ban cars because some of them are loud or ban motorcyles because some of their riders are twats.

But it seems perfectly natural to label anti fascists and protesters as "Antifa" (assuming antifa is bad in itself) and suggest that they all die.

I think the idea of Antifa hitting expensive neighborhoods is a joke and will never happen. BUT if so, easy way to get rid of them.

So they need to be gotten rid of? Violently?

For someone who gives the "95% of gun owners are decent people blah blah " when someone says "hey, nice gun-boner happening there" I feel the need to point out that even a larger percentage of "Antifa" are decent people who want to check the rising level of authoritarianism in the US...probably even more than 95% of them and the antifa lable as a bugbear of the right is usually given by "Profa" people upset that people actually object to them.

Look at it this way. How often have gun owners been persecuted in the last 30 years compared to the level of bitching about it? Maybe Branch Davidians but that was more Clinton and Reno protecting kids by killing them that it was a nation wide crackdown on guns.

But lord, throw a milkshake at a shitty journalist who once provided kill lists to Atomwaffen and suddenly it is ok for US citizens to call for the mass slaughter of other US citizens.

The right in the US is really about the biggest bunch of self centered crybabies ever. A school gets shot up and the first thing they worry about is something that has never happened, their guns getting taken away. A group protests children being caged and they deserve to be murdered, because only someone who would object to actual government oppression is seen as someone who is somehow going to cause it, usually by gun removal.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby cowboycraig » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Kurt wrote:Of course. Just as most car owners don't jack up their cars and do burn outs at 11 pm or most motorcyclists do not form lawless gangs and take over a city just so they can speed, drive on the sidewalks and do wheelies most gun owners do not have gun fetishes and suggest that a gun is pretty much the solution to every problem.

As an American I would never say "hey, you gun fetishist! Because you use your gun as a protective totem and flash it about and suggest you look forward to killing people with it, I want to ban guns now" and in fact, most people do not. Just as no one wants to ban cars because some of them are loud or ban motorcyles because some of their riders are twats.

But it seems perfectly natural to label anti fascists and protesters as "Antifa" (assuming antifa is bad in itself) and suggest that they all die.

So they need to be gotten rid of? Violently?

For someone who gives the "95% of gun owners are decent people blah blah " when someone says "hey, nice gun-boner happening there" I feel the need to point out that even a larger percentage of "Antifa" are decent people who want to check the rising level of authoritarianism in the US...probably even more than 95% of them and the antifa lable as a bugbear of the right is usually given by "Profa" people upset that people actually object to them.

Look at it this way. How often have gun owners been persecuted in the last 30 years compared to the level of bitching about it? Maybe Branch Davidians but that was more Clinton and Reno protecting kids by killing them that it was a nation wide crackdown on guns.

But lord, throw a milkshake at a shitty journalist who once provided kill lists to Atomwaffen and suddenly it is ok for US citizens to call for the mass slaughter of other US citizens.

The right in the US is really about the biggest bunch of self centered crybabies ever. A school gets shot up and the first thing they worry about is something that has never happened, their guns getting taken away. A group protests children being caged and they deserve to be murdered, because only someone who would object to actual government oppression is seen as someone who is somehow going to cause it, usually by gun removal.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement" ~ Gandalf
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 am

Pissweak response.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Gandalf.

Ok, how about this:

Do you, Craig, want "Antifa" to be wiped out violently?

If so, why that group during this time?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:29 pm

This is what inspired that post.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/t ... r-n1221456

Boogaloo Bois posing as Antifa.

Yep, the people who want to kill antifa and kill liberals in a second US Civil War and want that Civil war to happen ASAP inspired a story written about a guy who loves the suburbs so much he wants to kill people who never actually threatened the suburbs.

The problem with America now is that dipshits are doing dipshit things so fast that regular people are trying to catch up with them and saying "no, that's a fake antifa account, we did the research" and then the dipshits move on to another dipshit thing and the normies say "hey, we looked into this and 5G does not cause COVID-19...perhaps someone is trying to get other to destroy communications infrastructure for them..." and then the dipshits keep moving on to new dipshitty things simply because the normies stupidly think that talking sense to people will bring about a change of heart, as if a dipshit is going to say "wow, sorry, I was mistaken. I guess Antifa is not going to show up and take my barcalounger after violating my pets." instead they will say "I still want to shoot them or I want someone else to shoot them."

The thing that dipshits rely on is a pre-existing platform. That is why they are whining like bitchy-bitch men from Bitchland that they cannot use twitter to threaten minorities and want their Big Man to come save them with a presidential order to force them on private property to push their "Our Property is Our Property and Your Property Is also Our Property" agenda (which is basically looting).

“For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” -Gandalf

Imagine how few ends dipshits see?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby cowboycraig » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:10 pm

Kurt wrote:Gandalf.

Ok, how about this:

Do you, Craig, want "Antifa" to be wiped out violently?

If so, why that group during this time?

No desire for Antifa to be wiped out. The high soy content in most beta-male-antifa will ensure they cannot breed anyway.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:08 am

“Antifa” isn’t even a thing. There is no organization. It’s a concept.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe