A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:59 pm

ROB wrote:3 guys are dead and you halfwits are arguing over which side was in the right.

Peak usa. What a fucking shit hole.

Two guys are dead, you fucking quarterwit.

And one was a convicted child rapist, and the other was a wife beater. So, more or less, good riddance.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:44 pm

Two men killed , one man seriously injured. Yes, the man whose arm was just about shot off was armed. What’s up with that mantra “ the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”? Yeah, Gaige was armed, he let Kyle know he was armed, but he put his arms in the air which is an easily interpretable gesture saying “I’m not gonna shoot you, please stop” but Kyle shot him anyway.

Because Kyle was afraid. But he had a big gun. These militia types generally are a fearful lot. Everything is a threat to them. But they have big guns. Sissies.

The case is closed. Kyle was acquitted. Different outcome from the killer in Portland that shot the right-wing counter-protestor, who was found days later by Federal marshalls. They just executed him. No trial. After the Kenosha trial, dust will settle and people will think twice before participating in a BLM public protest, except for people who will go out looking for trouble (protests organically attract criminal elements) and additional carnage will result.

If I’m attending a BLM protest and I see armed people, how am I supposed to know their intentions? What’s the protocol? Do I just ask, “are you a good guy with a gun, or are you a bad guy with a gun?”

Citing that the men killed by Kyle were a pedophile and a wife-beater glosses over the disproportionate amount of convicted child rapists and domestic violence perpetrators amongst the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys et al. Probably an initiation requirement.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:29 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Two men killed , one man seriously injured. Yes, the man whose arm was just about shot off was armed. What’s up with that mantra “ the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”? Yeah, Gaige was armed, he let Kyle know he was armed, but he put his arms in the air which is an easily interpretable gesture saying “I’m not gonna shoot you, please stop” but Kyle shot him anyway.

Tell me you aren't this fucking stupid, because this is about the dumbest fucking thing that I've ever seen you write. Yes, Gaige raised his hands. And then when Rittenhouse turned his head away from Gaige, Gaige DREW HIS FUCKING GUN FROM HIS HOLSTER and started to point it at Rittenhouse, which is why Rittenhouse shot him. His gun was literally in his hand when he was shot.

The case is closed. Kyle was acquitted. Different outcome from the killer in Portland that shot the right-wing counter-protestor, who was found days later by Federal marshalls. They just executed him. No trial.

Yes, that's what happens when you fucking shoot at US Marshals instead of SURRENDERING TO POLICE, which is WHAT KYLE DID, you vapid moron. DIFFERENT ACTIONS = DIFFERENT OUTCOMES. CAUSE, EFFECT.

Citing that the men killed by Kyle were a pedophile and a wife-beater glosses over the disproportionate amount of convicted child rapists and domestic violence perpetrators amongst the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys et al. Probably an initiation requirement.

LOL. As opposed to the upstanding citizens that were attacking Kyle. 4 for 4 criminals.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:29 pm

ROB wrote:3 guys are dead and you halfwits are arguing over which side was in the right.

Thats the society you get when you have as many guns as we do. Its like "who has the right of way" when you have a car based society.
We have guns, we have strife. So it becomes "who can walk around with what " and " who was right in shooting who"
So now we got to decide if we let the courts decide every incident or we have to have codes and rules like with cars.
If I drove on the sidewalk and rammed into people there would be no debate as to who was wrong.
Guy with a car on the sidewalk is wrong by default.

But yah. Total shithole compared to non gun places. Except Switzerland, but the Swiss know when to keep them in the house and know when to bring them out.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Also "Black Kyle Rittenhouse" would not have survived the nnight.

17, Black, with an AR-15 walking around "protecting the community" after being invited by other black people to come and protect Kenosha.

The cops would have shot him before he could have shot anyone else would have.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Tarkan wrote:

And one was a convicted child rapist, and the other was a wife beater. So, more or less, good riddance.

Way to get the point.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Kurt wrote:But if I ever see someone with an AR who just shot people I would try to disarm them unless they identified themselves as cops. So I would deserve to die.
Thin line between bravery and stupidity. I never used the term "deserve" but the outcome of an unarmed person violently confronting an armed person is predictable.
Tarkan wrote: Now, let's talk about targeted assassinations.
And people wonder why they end up on government watch-lists...

Whole affair has made me do another 180° on firearms legislation.
If stricter rules means less hot-headed dumb-asses will have guns, I am all for it even if it does leave me defenseless in case the king of England tries to tax me.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:21 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:With a not guilty verdict I cant help but think its a shame he diddnt shoot more of the cunts.
Dude didn't get convicted because of the restraint he showed. If he'd have acted more callous, like you propose/wish, his ass would have been in jail and rightly so IMO.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 pm

el3so wrote:Thin line between bravery and stupidity. I never used the term "deserve" but the outcome of an unarmed person violently confronting an armed person is predictable.

NYC is a place that has been hit by actual terrorists that are quite close and up front to you. We have actually had workplace "safety" meetings about terrorist attacks and fire evacuation drills from high rises where the next topic is "armed terrorist in the building shooting people, no cops around. Who on this floor is willing to join others to attempt to disarm that person if no viable exits exist?"

Raise hands, get your name taken down. They ask LEO rep for advice, their advice is not to do it.

But it was asked everyplace I worked at least until 2012.

Not ideal but when living like we do we have to watch out for others, and sometimes that requires a risk.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:35 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Way to get the point.

You're not really a make a point kind of guy.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Kurt wrote: We have actually had workplace "safety" meetings about terrorist attacks and fire evacuation drills from high rises where the next topic is "armed terrorist in the building shooting people, no cops around. Who on this floor is willing to join others to attempt to disarm that person if no viable exits exist?" Raise hands, get your name taken down. They ask LEO rep for advice, their advice is not to do it.

Company I work for is a series of big, soft targets. First aid courses and fire drills for employees, no armed guards over here, just internal security, private contractors and a hot-line to local cop shops.

Basically boils down to let's hope nothing crazy happens, but IMO that beats asking people what their plan is in case of active shooters or a terrorist attack and hoping someone responds with their best John Wayne impression.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Way to get the point.

I leave a few steps out which smart people seem to cover easily enough.

Maybe try harder.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:33 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Way to get the point.

I leave a few steps out which smart people seem to cover easily enough.

Is that what you think you are doing?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:57 am

Yes. Catch up.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

enlightenment

Postby el3so » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:22 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote: I leave a few steps out which smart people seem to cover easily enough.
Is that what you think you are doing?

It's the Auscratic tradition, asking people questions while calling them cunts.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe