A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:25 pm

snaark wrote:Don't get me wrong, I don't say these things out of schadenfreude. I like America and I would like to see it restored at the head of the liberal democratic world order. But I think you're headed for a full-blown constitutional crisis and/or violence in November. The militias are only one warning sign. The flagrant efforts to sway the vote are another. Basically the only way to avoid a meltdown is for Biden to win in a massive landslide, which seems unlikely at this point. Sounds dramatic, but then the reality rather is.

Just my 0.02€.


Back in 2004 when Bush II won re-election we saw this.

I think it was the Independent that said "Americans Hate Each Other" after they sent reporters to the inauguration and covered both the celebrations and the protests.

There was actually a movement after GWB won to arrest and jail Kerry. Why? For faking his war record (which he didn't) and protesting the war in Vietnam (which he did), but really the reason was "He ran against our guy, so fuck him"

McCain in 2008 said that Obama was a loyal American and was booed by his own supporters. See, Obama was a commie and an Islamist so anyone, even a candidate who believed and practiced the concept of "Loyal Opposition" had to be booed. Fertile Sarah Palin and her brood caught on to this and they have been conservative and reality TV (and Domestic Incident citations) ever since.

The problem was that the Republicans needed this mob, until this mob took over their party, so they never made an effort to stop it. GWB is voting for Biden but he is not going to apologize for his crackpot, pro-war followers for threatening Kerry with arrest. When petitions were signed he did not saty "fuck off you weirdos" he just said nothing.

Trump says nothing about QAnon, because it is useful to him now. QAnon attacks Hollywood and the "Deep State" so it is very useful since the "Deep State" can be used to excuse his failures from 2017 to January of 2019 when he had control of the senate, Congress and Supreme court.

The Right Wing is greedy. Ponzi schemes MLM schemes are more popular for the angry masses than ever, but running a government like a Ponzi scheme is going to work worse than the stupid "Run the government like a business" and eventually shit is going to collapse and people will need to be blamed.

That is when the killing will really start. Tarkan's justification of 1 criminal dead and 1 criminal wounded and one non criminal dead brought on by irresponsible adults shoving an angry 17 year old into a city with a rifle is just the start. Soon they wont even try to argue who deserves it or not. If you are "Liberal" you deserve it. If you are black and you object to how you are treated, you deserve it. It wont matter if they burn stuff down and sit quietly arm in arm singing crappy hymns, they have it coming.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:26 pm

snaark wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
snaark wrote:Arguing about who the victims were is beyond stupid. You have armed militias shooting protesters in the street. Alarm bells should be ringing.


Oh fuck off and stop lying Snaark. Not a single fucking "protester" was shot. 3 fucking ex-con assailants were shot, in succession, after each one initiated a violent attack on Kyle Rittenhouse, while Kyle was running away and attempting to disengage, or prone on the ground after getting struck in the head from behind by another assailant. You don't get to group mob assault someone with deadly weapons and then hide behind the fig leaf of being a peaceful protester when shit turns bad for you. Once you stop chanting "no justice, no peace" and start attacking people, you are no longer a protester. Once you start torching businesses, you are no longer a protester.

Stop carrying water for violent communist and anarchist scum.


I'm not carrying water for anyone. I don't know who they were and I don't care. It makes zero difference. The point is you have vigilante militias with child soldiers shooting people. Doesn't that strike you as... well... not something that should happen in a developed country? Or you think that's normal?


Oh, no, I totally agree. I put 99% of the blame on the police and mayor of Kenosha, and the governor of Wisconsin, who all allowed a riot to rage for 2 successive days forcing the citizenry of the area choose between defend their communities and livelihoods with force of arms, or watching it all burn. The other 1% I put on the rioters themselves, but you can't hate a scorpion for being a scorpion. The civil authorities know better, and decided to let it all burn anyway.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Tarkan wrote:
We gotta have the first white wing massacre before I can justify the next right wing massacre.

But I can tell you this, whatever justification I give, it won't be the weak ass justification you give to the rioting by your Antifa buddies.

I think you are just mad your heroes turned out to be kiddie diddlers.


Not really, 1 kiddie diddler and 1 robber and one non criminal who has the same name as another criminal who was divorced in 1986 before the victim was born.

Sentence served. I wouldnt want him as my neighbor but there we go. He did not deserve to die.

Ok lets say this is not a massacre.

What about when there is one? And you know there will be one. I read some of the same shit you do and I see the talk and you see the talk "Why only 3?" All the guns, and all the illegal militias (lets remember that in Wisconsin a legal militia is a uniformed one that can only be called by the Governor, so the Ugly dude who is the Kenosha Militia Leader is a lawbreaker).

One of these guys is going mow people down. Probably before or after the election in November. You going to cheer or what?
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:Don't get me wrong, I don't say these things out of schadenfreude. I like America and I would like to see it restored at the head of the liberal democratic world order. But I think you're headed for a full-blown constitutional crisis and/or violence in November. The militias are only one warning sign. The flagrant efforts to sway the vote are another. Basically the only way to avoid a meltdown is for Biden to win in a massive landslide, which seems unlikely at this point. Sounds dramatic, but then the reality rather is.

Just my 0.02€.


Back in 2004 when Bush II won re-election we saw this.

I think it was the Independent that said "Americans Hate Each Other" after they sent reporters to the inauguration and covered both the celebrations and the protests.

There was actually a movement after GWB won to arrest and jail Kerry. Why? For faking his war record (which he didn't) and protesting the war in Vietnam (which he did), but really the reason was "He ran against our guy, so fuck him"

McCain in 2008 said that Obama was a loyal American and was booed by his own supporters. See, Obama was a commie and an Islamist so anyone, even a candidate who believed and practiced the concept of "Loyal Opposition" had to be booed. Fertile Sarah Palin and her brood caught on to this and they have been conservative and reality TV (and Domestic Incident citations) ever since.

The problem was that the Republicans needed this mob, until this mob took over their party, so they never made an effort to stop it. GWB is voting for Biden but he is not going to apologize for his crackpot, pro-war followers for threatening Kerry with arrest. When petitions were signed he did not saty "fuck off you weirdos" he just said nothing.


What fucking mob are you talking about? Like this is literally projection of the worst sort. The actual, real life mob is the left. Starting from the election of GWB to present day (and let's be honest, really from the late 60s to present day). Mob tactics, mob action, mob violence. Counter violence by the right, in the form of the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer and the like is VERY RECENT, like circa 2016, and still very modest and limited in terms of size, organization. Name the right wing equivalent of the National Lawyers Guild, the phone numbers of which Antifa and Black Bloc members sharpie onto their bodies before they go engage in criminal mob violence in case they get arrested? Name the hollywood stars and Soros like front groups that have contribute to a sizable legal war chest to bail out their foot soldiers when they are arrested for violence. Name the centralized media coordination that happens with the Alt-right leadership and the heads of media companies so only the narrative that supports the right wing narrative gets pushed (and no, Andy Ngo doesn't count). Name which son of the Republican candidate for President of Vice President was a member of the Proud Boys (Tim Kaine's son is/was a member of Antifa/Black Bloc and got arrested for puncturing the tires of GOP buses in the 2016 election). Go ahead, I'll wait.

Trump says nothing about QAnon, because it is useful to him now. QAnon attacks Hollywood and the "Deep State" so it is very useful since the "Deep State" can be used to excuse his failures from 2017 to January of 2019 when he had control of the senate, Congress and Supreme court.


So?

The Right Wing is greedy.


And the left is full of misunderstood altruistic people who extort money from businesses - if they don't burn them down.

That is when the killing will really start. Tarkan's justification of 1 criminal dead and 1 criminal wounded and one non criminal dead brought on by irresponsible adults shoving an angry 17 year old into a city with a rifle is just the start. Soon they wont even try to argue who deserves it or not. If you are "Liberal" you deserve it. If you are black and you object to how you are treated, you deserve it. It wont matter if they burn stuff down and sit quietly arm in arm singing crappy hymns, they have it coming.


Yeah, you know us conservatives have a saying...liberals get the bullet too.

Oh wait, no, that's the communists that say that. You know, your buddies. Go down the line of right vs. left strife in the 20th century. When liberals start getting murdered, it's almost always your ideological kissing cousins in groups like Antifa that do the killing.

Image
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Yah, Graffiti makes it true.

I am talking about an armed mob with guns that advocates for and eventually does kill people.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Tarkan wrote:https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Actual government site documenting the kiddie diddler Antifa hero’s prior misdeeds. Looks like the Andy Ngo tweet wasn’t a photoshop or a smear, but you keep fighting the good fight slandering Andy and supporting kiddie rapers right to riot and attempt to kill 17 year old kids Kurt.


Time out for a sec:

OK when I clicked on this earlier today, I saw the name. Right, I did not imagine that I saw Joseph P Rosenbaum and it gave his height and weight but it did not give his birthdate.

Now when I click on it I get just the photo, criminal history and inmate ID.

Everyone else here remember seeing the name? I know I did and now I do not.

Not saying anything is up with it, not saying it's not him but just wondering if everyone else saw that too earlier.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:03 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Actual government site documenting the kiddie diddler Antifa hero’s prior misdeeds. Looks like the Andy Ngo tweet wasn’t a photoshop or a smear, but you keep fighting the good fight slandering Andy and supporting kiddie rapers right to riot and attempt to kill 17 year old kids Kurt.


Time out for a sec:

OK when I clicked on this earlier today, I saw the name. Right, I did not imagine that I saw Joseph P Rosenbaum and it gave his height and weight but it did not give his birthdate.

Now when I click on it I get just the photo, criminal history and inmate ID.

Everyone else here remember seeing the name? I know I did and now I do not.

Not saying anything is up with it, not saying it's not him but just wondering if everyone else saw that too earlier.


Yeah it looks like the scrubbed the physical description details.

TBH, I think that's what happened on the Wisconsin DOC sex offender registry - you thought Andy Ngo photoshopped it, I think someone scrubbed his entry after he was deceased and his name became a news item.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Kurt wrote:Yah, Graffiti makes it true.

I am talking about an armed mob with guns that advocates for and eventually does kill people.


Graffiti doesn't make it true, but history has a way of repeating itself, and like I said, the threat to liberals almost always comes from their comrades in arms on the left, not the right.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:06 pm

I cannot even get any hits for any name on that.

Not ones like Smith or Lopez either. I am wondering if the table that handles the name part crashed.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Alphabet » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Rittenhouse will walk. All sorts of video coming out now that shows the truth.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Alphabet » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:36 pm

Kurt wrote:Yah, Graffiti makes it true..




So do memes about , "Hands up, don't shoot", or, 'I can't breathe!", or elementary school pictures of Treyvon.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Actual government site documenting the kiddie diddler Antifa hero’s prior misdeeds. Looks like the Andy Ngo tweet wasn’t a photoshop or a smear, but you keep fighting the good fight slandering Andy and supporting kiddie rapers right to riot and attempt to kill 17 year old kids Kurt.


Time out for a sec:

OK when I clicked on this earlier today, I saw the name. Right, I did not imagine that I saw Joseph P Rosenbaum and it gave his height and weight but it did not give his birthdate.

Now when I click on it I get just the photo, criminal history and inmate ID.

Everyone else here remember seeing the name? I know I did and now I do not.

Not saying anything is up with it, not saying it's not him but just wondering if everyone else saw that too earlier.


Yeah it looks like the scrubbed the physical description details.

TBH, I think that's what happened on the Wisconsin DOC sex offender registry - you thought Andy Ngo photoshopped it, I think someone scrubbed his entry after he was deceased and his name became a news item.


Oddly enough I am really familiar with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry since my parents, my sister and my niece still live there and especially when my niece moves to a new area I check. Sex offenders stay on for a while, they are listed as Deceased before they are removed. Sometimes for months.

I checked the criminal history about 7 or 8 hours after the shootings. For Rosenbaum I came up with no criminal history for a Joseph Rosenbaum from Texas who moved to Kenosha in 2018. I found the AZ Joseph Rosenbaum witht the criminal record but no mention of moving to Kenosha.

The story was that Rosenbaum was from Texas and moved to Kenosha so naturally I assumed the Texas guy who was in Kenosha was the one and that the AZ guy who had no record of moving to Kenosha was not. Make sense right?

So then when I saw your link I was like: "I fucked up, lets see where I fucked up so I do not fuck up again" and I went to my sources and suddenly Texas Rosenbaum and AZ Rosenbaum are gone. Both of them were.

Then the AZ site shows the photo but not name and description and does not show it for any prisoner, and does not allow search by name, only inmate number that never comes up with a name.

So, this is weird. The sex offender registry I am most familiar with show nothing, and I have even seen them list deceased people on the registry before. And I know I saw, and you saw names and height and weight on the AZ inmate search and now those are gone and the criminal history search I did no longer shows the non-criminal Rosenbaum from Texas who moved to Kenosha and it no longer shows the Criminal Rosenbaum in AZ who had no record of moving to Kenosha.

I am wondering now if he was an informant who did what some informants are prone to do and think they are actually Law Enforcement instead of people who made a deal. ..Or, very possible also that they are scrubbing these because people like me and Andy Ngo risk screwing up their cases.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:55 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Actual government site documenting the kiddie diddler Antifa hero’s prior misdeeds. Looks like the Andy Ngo tweet wasn’t a photoshop or a smear, but you keep fighting the good fight slandering Andy and supporting kiddie rapers right to riot and attempt to kill 17 year old kids Kurt.


Time out for a sec:

OK when I clicked on this earlier today, I saw the name. Right, I did not imagine that I saw Joseph P Rosenbaum and it gave his height and weight but it did not give his birthdate.

Now when I click on it I get just the photo, criminal history and inmate ID.

Everyone else here remember seeing the name? I know I did and now I do not.

Not saying anything is up with it, not saying it's not him but just wondering if everyone else saw that too earlier.


Yeah it looks like the scrubbed the physical description details.

TBH, I think that's what happened on the Wisconsin DOC sex offender registry - you thought Andy Ngo photoshopped it, I think someone scrubbed his entry after he was deceased and his name became a news item.


Oddly enough I am really familiar with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry since my parents, my sister and my niece still live there and especially when my niece moves to a new area I check. Sex offenders stay on for a while, they are listed as Deceased before they are removed. Sometimes for months.

I checked the criminal history about 7 or 8 hours after the shootings. For Rosenbaum I came up with no criminal history for a Joseph Rosenbaum from Texas who moved to Kenosha in 2018. I found the AZ Joseph Rosenbaum witht the criminal record but no mention of moving to Kenosha.

The story was that Rosenbaum was from Texas and moved to Kenosha so naturally I assumed the Texas guy who was in Kenosha was the one and that the AZ guy who had no record of moving to Kenosha was not. Make sense right?

So then when I saw your link I was like: "I fucked up, lets see where I fucked up so I do not fuck up again" and I went to my sources and suddenly Texas Rosenbaum and AZ Rosenbaum are gone. Both of them were.

Then the AZ site shows the photo but not name and description and does not show it for any prisoner, and does not allow search by name, only inmate number that never comes up with a name.

So, this is weird. The sex offender registry I am most familiar with show nothing, and I have even seen them list deceased people on the registry before. And I know I saw, and you saw names and height and weight on the AZ inmate search and now those are gone and the criminal history search I did no longer shows the non-criminal Rosenbaum from Texas who moved to Kenosha and it no longer shows the Criminal Rosenbaum in AZ who had no record of moving to Kenosha.

I am wondering now if he was an informant who did what some informants are prone to do and think they are actually Law Enforcement instead of people who made a deal. ..Or, very possible also that they are scrubbing these because people like me and Andy Ngo risk screwing up their cases.


Or people on the right were harassing his family. Or, other reasons. Weird shit has happened in a few high profile cases. When Stephen Paddock was named over police scanner during the Vegas massacre, people started sleuthing and finding stuff online and in real time, both him and his Filipina girlfriend's internet histories were being scrubbed.

Combine the active deleting of online history together with high quality deep fakes and in a few more years it's going to be well nigh impossible to be able to figure out what really happened.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Tarkan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:57 pm

snaark wrote:Don't get me wrong, I don't say these things out of schadenfreude. I like America and I would like to see it restored at the head of the liberal democratic world order. But I think you're headed for a full-blown constitutional crisis and/or violence in November. The militias are only one warning sign. The flagrant efforts to sway the vote are another. Basically the only way to avoid a meltdown is for Biden to win in a massive landslide, which seems unlikely at this point. Sounds dramatic, but then the reality rather is.

Just my 0.02€.


Why wouldn't the violence ends if Trump wins in a landslide?

If you walk down that path logically, then you can maybe see who is actually instigating the violence and at fault for the meltdown.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:19 pm

When deep fakes get good enough to create a whole event (it will happen once computers get more powerful) that will be tough.

Already people are prone to doubt when a real event happens, like 9/11 or think an even is bigger than it is, like riots in NYC this year (I had so many messages asking if I was ok...the worst that happened was a news helicopter that was seeing nothing was too loud).

When a good deep fake happens like a fake assassination or something ...Jesus that will be bad.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron