Dipshits with cars running over protesters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby Devlin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:05 am

Don't play in the road. Real Simple.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:19 am

Devlin wrote:Don't play in the road. Real Simple.

Yeah, playing on the road is a far more heinous sin than intentionally killing somebody.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Here is what I learned about driving when I was 16 and again when I drove cross country with a CDL:

Yield or Stop for Pedestrians.

Even if they are at a place they are not supposed to be like running accross the I-8 or I-5, blocking the road because nuclear weapon parts are being shipped, blocking access to certain streets in DC because Abortion is legal or NAFTA exists.

You just don't fucking run over people.

The rate of this shows it is a movement that advocates doing this. That informal movement is called "All Lives Splatter" and "Speedbump".

It is kind of interesting though to see what we, as a society value. Here in NYC if I shoot someone who breaks into my house and that firearm is not registered with the city (be it rifle, shotgun or pistol) I will be arrested.

Or if I have a gun that is not registered and that gun literally does nothing other than sit there unloaded, I could be arrested as well.

But if I see a bicyclist while driving and that bicyclist flips me off and I ram them and kill them. Afterwards if I stop and call the cops on myself I may only get a ticket.

In fact, it is easier to get charged with Murder in the US if you commit criminal actions but do not actually kill anyone. Like fence stolen property obtained where a person died, maybe even a robber and not the victim, drive a getaway car during a crime where someone else shoots someone or perhaps one of your cohorts gets shot.

But if you ram someone with a car and don't flee, even though you committed a crime of reckless endangerment, you still will not be charged with murder (unless a DA tries really, really hard).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:10 pm

Kurt wrote: Even if they are at a place they are not supposed to be like (...) blocking the road because nuclear weapon parts are being shipped.
Pretty sure those DoE convoys are exempt from legal repercussions in case of blockades etc. People should know better than to fukc around with WMDs.

But people should IMO also be wary around vehicles propelled by combustion engines esp if they have dead angles and/or are travelling at high speeds. Brake distances even if a driver has eyes on the ball (wouldn't count on it) are surprisingly long.
Kurt wrote:But if you ram someone with a car and don't flee, even though you committed a crime of reckless endangerment, you still will not be charged with murder (unless a DA tries really, really hard).
All the previous acts you listed involve some form of criminal intent. Barring incriminating statements or impairment, that is a bit harder to prove in most vehicular incidents. Still a waste/shame of course.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:04 pm

You have to respect Kurt’s rhetoric because he’s very skilled at turning what seems to be reasonable assertions and getting you to co-sign onto BLM and Antifa anarchy.

For example, the idea of not running over pedestrians is pretty damn reasonable.

Where it falls flat is Antifa and BLM are not just mere pedestrians. Among other things they have converged on 18-wheelers on the highway in scenes reminiscent of zombie apocalypse movies, dragged out and beaten the drivers, and looted and burned the trucks. They have blocked in normal drivers, broken their windows, dragged them out and beaten them. They have shot into occupied vehicles when drivers attempted to drive (slowly) around the “mostly peaceful” protesters. In CHOP/CHAZ they killed one black teenager and sent other in critical condition when they fired on their car. What you haven’t seen - T-shirt slogans aside - is conservatives re-enacting death race 2000. The closest instance of that actually happening was in Seattle - when a black man ran over two white chicks dancing on the highway at night.

But still, Kurt slyly conflates anarchists and rioters with “pedestrians” and conservatives with “murderers”. It’s done slyly, so kudos to him for his mastery of sophistry.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:04 am

Tarkan wrote:You have to respect Kurt’s rhetoric because he’s very skilled at turning what seems to be reasonable assertions and getting you to co-sign onto BLM and Antifa anarchy.

For example, the idea of not running over pedestrians is pretty damn reasonable.

Where it falls flat is Antifa and BLM are not just mere pedestrians. Among other things they have converged on 18-wheelers on the highway in scenes reminiscent of zombie apocalypse movies, dragged out and beaten the drivers, and looted and burned the trucks. They have blocked in normal drivers, broken their windows, dragged them out and beaten them. They have shot into occupied vehicles when drivers attempted to drive (slowly) around the “mostly peaceful” protesters. In CHOP/CHAZ they killed one black teenager and sent other in critical condition when they fired on their car. What you haven’t seen - T-shirt slogans aside - is conservatives re-enacting death race 2000. The closest instance of that actually happening was in Seattle - when a black man ran over two white chicks dancing on the highway at night.

But still, Kurt slyly conflates anarchists and rioters with “pedestrians” and conservatives with “murderers”. It’s done slyly, so kudos to him for his mastery of sophistry.

Ehhhhhhhh... to be fair, I don't think it is that Black or White.

I've seen plenty of video where running over fucksticks who are trying to drag you out of your car was justified. I've also seen plenty of video where the driver either comes back, or intentionally escalates the violence.

Kurt is a solid dude, and I don't think he's trying to obfuscate anything. Even if he does prefer brown sugar.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:10 am

MLK never blocked a highway.

This is coming from a guy that raised money for Greenpeace in the 80's, was at Tompkins Square Park and sang along with Reagan Youth in 88, played a Food Not Bombs benefit in Berkley and an Anarchists' festival in Portland in 93, stayed in squats all over Europe and even was a guest of the Youth Communist party of Austria in 95 and can still sign every Conflict song written.

A band made up of two Krishna's, and a few other guys nailed it in 86.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmcaiZM_vU
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:44 am

Alphabet wrote:I've seen plenty of video where running over fucksticks who are trying to drag you out of your car was justified. I've also seen plenty of video where the driver either comes back, or intentionally escalates the violence.

Pretty much sums it up. Though I would say the person in the car is going into that fight as favourite most times.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Tarkan wrote:You have to respect Kurt’s rhetoric because he’s very skilled at turning what seems to be reasonable assertions and getting you to co-sign onto BLM and Antifa anarchy.

Sophistry ? Not mere pedestrians? Slyly?

Admit it. you want them to be run over. And if they are run over they...what? Don't matter.

You are trying to make it so that US citizens who are protesting are not human and deserve to die. That is the goal all along. If they protest, they do not belong and all things may be done to them.

Still, your "Team" has killed more of my "Team" so you will always have that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Devlin wrote:MLK never blocked a highway.

This is coming from a guy that raised money for Greenpeace in the 80's, was at Tompkins Square Park and sang along with Reagan Youth in 88, played a Food Not Bombs benefit in Berkley and an Anarchists' festival in Portland in 93, stayed in squats all over Europe and even was a guest of the Youth Communist party of Austria in 95 and can still sign every Conflict song written.

A band made up of two Krishna's, and a few other guys nailed it in 86.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmcaiZM_vU

Except for that time he Marched on Selma.

Edmund Pettus Bridge.

Same excuse was used for siccing dogs and turning firehoses on people.

People back then harkened back to the Abolitionist Movement to point out that MLK was unruly as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Kurt wrote:

Sophistry ? Not mere pedestrians? Slyly?

Admit it. you want them to be run over. And if they are run over they...what? Don't matter.

You are trying to make it so that US citizens who are protesting are not human and deserve to die. That is the goal all along. If they protest, they do not belong and all things may be done to them.

Still, your "Team" has killed more of my "Team" so you will always have that.

You read me wrong Kurt.

I fully support the right of US citizens and other people to protest. The problem is...what you and the media and a lot of other people are calling protests are really riots. This is the area where language matters and your intentional misuse of language is why I accuse you of sophistry.

These are protests:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPWCvS-mUHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu0-Bdhe1eo

This is a riot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5w0v8XsI9I

My view on riots is they should be put down with force. Rioters should be shot in the face.

Protesters should be protected, regardless of whether or not I feel their cause is just or if it aligns with my side.

Your problem is an inability or unwillingness to actually distinguish between the two because you align yourself with the folks that are rioting. And I guess it's not you getting pulled out of your car and beaten to brain damage, it's not your store that's getting looted and burned. Hell, it's not me either, but unlike you I don't condone or tacitly support it. And if some panicked driver runs over people trying to pull her out of her car, yeah, my response is too fucking bad. When a rioter gets shot in the face with a tear gas round, my general view is...that's what you get.

When a peaceful protester gets slammed to the ground or shot with a pepper ball fusillade, it bothers me too. It doesn't bother me enough to start running over white motorcyclists like your side does, but then I try to find the proper target and outlet for my rage, and not just to find a random white person as a stand in.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:45 pm

BLM = Riot = Shoot in the face.

Got it.

Antifa = Riot = Shoot in the face.

Got it.

So BLM taking over a bridge, is that a riot or not?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Also is protesting this happening Antifa?

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federa ... 4w.twitter

Seems like supporting shit like this is Profa.

I guess that makes me Antifa.

Better get me arrested after Trump wins in 2020.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:50 pm

. after Trump wins in 2020.

Love that positive thinkin dude!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:09 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
. after Trump wins in 2020.

Love that positive thinkin dude!

If anyone can be defeated by the most hated man in the world it is Biden.

Well, Hillary would get defeated again too.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe