Dipshits with cars running over protesters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Kurt wrote:BLM = Riot = Shoot in the face.

Got it.

Antifa = Riot = Shoot in the face.

Got it.

So BLM taking over a bridge, is that a riot or not?

No, you don't have it.

BLM and Antifa marching down the street, blocking traffic, chanting = protest.

BLM and Antifa attacking normies or conserative rallies, looting buildings, torching buildings & cars, throwing shit bombs and bottles and rocks and bricks at police = riot.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Kurt wrote:Also is protesting this happening Antifa?

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federa ... 4w.twitter

Seems like supporting shit like this is Profa.

I guess that makes me Antifa.

Better get me arrested after Trump wins in 2020.

Those "profa" people - and the fascist police have killed fewer people of color over the last 2 months than were killed by your antifa buddies in CHAZ have.

Just saying.

Blacks have run over and killed more protesters than white fascists have.

Just saying.

I know you think the 4th Reich is just around the corner, but that really only comes to pass if Biden wins, not Trump. Of course, the 4th Reich will be dressed up by your antifa buddies. You'll just substitute old conservative white people for the Jooos.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:33 pm

Kurt wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:
. after Trump wins in 2020.

Love that positive thinkin dude!

If anyone can be defeated by the most hated man in the world it is Biden.

Well, Hillary would get defeated again too.

Why are Democrats so stupid?

I mean, I get why the left hates him.

But then they go and nominate a corrupt, dementia addled old white guy with molestation tendencies to challenge Trump.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:35 pm

Kurt, who is more in the wrong here:

https://www.joshwhotv.com/video/21572/g ... ant-karma-

The guy throwing the rocks, or the guy that circles back and hits him for throwing rocks?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:09 pm

Tarkan wrote:Kurt, who is more in the wrong here:

The guy throwing the rocks, or the guy that circles back and hits him for throwing rocks?

The guy who circles back and hits him for throwing the rocks.

The reason:

1. Illegal U Turn (he almost hit another car)
2. He drove up on the sidewalk ...also illegal.
3. He hit a pedestrian who was no immediate threat to him, though he was indeed throwing rocks.

If the rock thrower had been firing at him or menacing the driver with a firearm and there was no escape route except for hitting the guy, then the driver would have been right.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Tarkan wrote:

Got it.

Got it.

No, you don't have it.

BLM and Antifa attacking normies or conserative rallies, looting buildings, torching buildings & cars, throwing shit bombs and bottles and rocks and bricks at police = riot.

Normies. There is that word again.

I have mostly heard it in the context of "us, commies and normies" as in what the US political landscape is. But what is the deal with that term. Guessing it means "Normal People" but it seems to be a conservative dog-whistle term and I am not sure I am getting the context right.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby babihutan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Kurt wrote:

The reason:

3. He hit a pedestrian who was no immediate threat to him, though he was indeed throwing rocks.

If the rock thrower had been firing at him or menacing the driver with a firearm and there was no escape route except for hitting the guy, then the driver would have been right.

My problem is that this promotes actions without consequences. Shit heads need to be held accountable for their shitheadedness. As mentioned earlier, rarely is anything black or white, but sometimes it is.

I too make a clear distinction between a protestor and a rioter. Everyone should have the right to voice their opinion and protest. But once they start attacking others (bodies or property), they drew first blood. Driving your vehicle into a human body is weak and highly unjustified 99% of the time. But all actions stem from something.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:38 pm

ROB wrote:
Alphabet wrote:I've seen plenty of video where running over fucksticks who are trying to drag you out of your car was justified. I've also seen plenty of video where the driver either comes back, or intentionally escalates the violence.
Pretty much sums it up.
It does.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:29 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Got it.

Got it.

No, you don't have it.

Normies. There is that word again.

I have mostly heard it in the context of "us, commies and normies" as in what the US political landscape is. But what is the deal with that term. Guessing it means "Normal People" but it seems to be a conservative dog-whistle term and I am not sure I am getting the context right.

Normies isn’t a conservative dog whistle. It simply refers to normal people going about their lives oblivious to the fact there is a culture war waging all around them. E.g. non-combatants except when Antifa or BLM tries to pull them out of their car and they suddenly find themselves in a fight.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Kurt wrote:

The reason:

Hmm, the "pedestrian" (there's that word again) was chunking pretty big rocks. The kind that can go through a windshield and seriously maim or kill you.

Note, a pedestrian is: "a person walking along a road or in a developed area." This guy wasn't walking anywhere.

Also, so if I slap you, and you slap me back, you would be doing the greater harm if you had an opportunity to retreat?

How about if I slap you several times?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Kurt, I'm afraid your logic on this entire argument pales compared to Tarkan's.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:04 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

The reason:

Hmm, the "pedestrian" (there's that word again) was chunking pretty big rocks. The kind that can go through a windshield and seriously maim or kill you.

Note, a pedestrian is: "a person walking along a road or in a developed area." This guy wasn't walking anywhere.

Also, so if I slap you, and you slap me back, you would be doing the greater harm if you had an opportunity to retreat?

In this instance, a rock was thrown. The driver was not prevented from moving off the X. The driver then decided to escalate, putting others in harms way through his actions. Rather than pulling over, and calling the police. He REALLY fucked himself by circling back again after he ran the asshole over.

He was clearly in the wrong.

Now...Had there been multiple rocks thrown, and the driver prevented from moving off the X, well...Then it is shorty time.

There is a balance here, and you are totally missing it.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Tarkan wrote:Hmm, the "pedestrian" (there's that word again) was chunking pretty big rocks. The kind that can go through a windshield and seriously maim or kill you.

Yep, the pedestrian was a big old dickwad and a danger.

But did you see the part where Mr. Anger Management almost clocked the car that had the right-of-way

This guy created two areas of danger that did not exist before. One was the U turn where he almost hit someone. The second was driving on the sidewalk.

Rule of Law, not Rule of Revenge.

Illegal U Turn.

Driving on sidwalk.

Hitting a guy with the car.

The rock thrower was crazy but the car guy was a dipshit. We tend to give too much leeway to people in cars who fuck up and hit bicyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians so it is not unusual that the driver elicits sympathy, even from a cop like Lost Boy but legally the driver is wrong. Legally both thrower and driver should be arrested.

My logic is flawless since Tarkan assumes driving and rock throwing are slaps.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:32 am

Lost Boy wrote:Kurt, I'm afraid your logic on this entire argument pales compared to Tarkan's.

Both only post when they have reasonably well thought through positions.

In terms of strict logic, I'd say it lays somewhere between Kurt and Alphabet and depends heavily on perspective.

"Get out of the way of a car" is equally valid to "don't intentionally run people over" from a logic point of view.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:36 am

ROB wrote:
Lost Boy wrote:Kurt, I'm afraid your logic on this entire argument pales compared to Tarkan's.

Both only post when they have reasonably well thought through positions.

In terms of strict logic, I'd say it lays somewhere between Kurt and Alphabet and depends heavily on perspective.

"Get out of the way of a car" is equally valid to "don't intentionally run people over" from a logic point of view.

It isn't even really perspective.

Alphabet alone in my car, oblivious to up to the minute word on the street changes because I've been working all day, while I'm just trying to go bang some hourglass figured latina after work? Ok...have your fun with your little parade. Gear in park, I'm sending screen shots to my prey about how woke I am. Only ups my getting super laid factor.

Alphabet in my car with my kiddos, oblivious to up to the minute word on the street changes because I've been working all day, and the little parade passes by? Ok. Hey kids, this is America. They have the right to peacefully protest. But stay frosty.

Alphabet either alone, or with kiddos in my car, gear in park and people start banging on my windows with skateboards? Self defense time. Especially nuclear fucking war defense time if my kiddos are in the car with me.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe