Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Bronco » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:25 am

Look up what was done in the cities where they reworked the Police Department and made new rules about how they should deal with crime and race. Look at the statistics and learn the truth. And stop believing the crap you see on Fox News. They're telling a lot of lies about Seattle, their Governor and the city's mayor. Also, "defunding" is a poor choice of words, it should be "restructuring". Seattle's Mayor and the people are working on making changes and trying to make things better. So far, this country has failed at keeping everyone safe, especially those who are not white. It's taken over 100 years of doing nothing to bring this about, so give them some time to work things out. That is a cheap price to pay.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
User avatar
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Just Passin' Through..

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby cowboycraig » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 am

Kurt wrote:
cowboycraig wrote:
Kurt wrote:Bullshit Craig.

Anyway, So what is your idea as to what should be done?


I don't know.


Bullshit.

You said you wanted Antifa wiped out, you said that harmless looking people killed millions with their ideology. You said that people in a 4 square block area filled with chalk drawings and bad spray paint are eating "Soul Energy"

After all that, and after topics you started, you have no opinion about what should be done about these people you clearly feel very strongly about.

Or do we believe your backpeddals of being Soul Ugly and anti-violence?

To make it easier I will say what I believe and what I think should be done.

All Lives Matter is true but a cop-out since it does not address the actual problem so I will say and believe Black Lives Matter and this is something that needs to be addressed at the Political Level through a combination of defunding and reform. Defunding the police is not a good idea but it is a better idea than letting them decide to take sensitivity classes instead. Fighting for defunding will bring about real reform because people reform when they are afraid and that is needed now.

Chaz should stay open for at least as long as Christiania in Denmark. Why not? Why are people scared of a few blocks of hippies? I am not. I think it is great.

And I still think it is hilarious that people who think Hippy Liberal Soy Boy pussies are the beta cucks of the world and need to be dominated by Alphas but then get shit scared when they take over 4 blocks. Hard to be a manly man when you are afraid of some guy in a skirt who calls himself Annie and he gives away Chalk to kids to they can doodle in between rain showers.


Noted.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:21 pm

[quote="cowboycraig"]The firebrand behind Seattle's CHAZ: Councilwoman and socialist Kshama Sawant, 46, who is refusing to let cops into the six-block zone lives in an $800,000 home but has railed against gentrification of Seattle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417543/Kshama-Sawant-46-helped-create-Seattles-CHAZ-refuses-let-cops-six-block-zone.html

Image

First of all, dam that woman is ugly from the soul to skin. I don't really care that she lives in an 800k house, but shouldn't she not own property at all and live in the CHAZ? The new country she wanted now exists... free of property ownership. I don't get why she doesn't gather her horde of retards and loot a store to gather a tent and move into her utopia?

After living in Seattle for 7 years so glad I fled to Arizona. Of course eventually all of America will look the same. The Whole Foods Voters will eventually turn the whole country into a Seattle.

OR will they not?{quote}

All I know is all this crap is holding up my Filson order. Not good. Is Filson within that area? Surely not.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:27 pm

The Flagship store is near the rail yards, well south of CHAZ.

I cannot find any info on their factories though since all tours are cancelled due to COVID-19.

Not sure I would want to see a Filson Factory though but their Mackinaw Wool stuff is awesome. ...Now I just remembered that I actually want to spend $375 on "Field Pants".
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20028
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Postby el3so » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 pm

Bronco wrote:It's taken over 100 years of doing nothing to bring this about, so give them some time to work things out.
Nice one.

From across the Atlantic, Seattle seems like a less expensive, more rainy version of San Fransisco.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8110
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Kurt wrote:I live in a $1.1 million dollar house (well, maybe not anymore) and I too rail against gentrification.

In expensive places like Seattle $800k does not mean shit. If she sold it she would not be worth $800k, just like if I sold my place I would not be a millionaire. I'd probably be able to buy a house in Iowa with a decent 5 year mortgage if I sold now, but I think I would rather live in NYC for the moment, but I would not be rich, that is for sure. I doubt she would either.

Also why do you assume that everyone that wants a degree of autonomous government is against private property? They just don't want private property to steamroller others. It's not an unreasonable desire. Your making the assumption of Trotsky and Lenin right away, perhaps that is because Trots and Leninists tend to "move in" when a more popular movement happens to they can claim it as their own. For some reason a lot of right wingers believe pinko propaganda.

Ugly? Do women exist for your approval? What would they in turn say about your appearance in relation to what you believe, income and where you live?

Anyway, one thing I have yet to hear is something like:

"Way to drive out armed police and create your autonomous zone within one of the wealthiest cities in the USA, Snowflake."

Right now the right wing is puffing themselves up and trying to get the Portland "Proud Boys" to go up to Chaz and take it from the Soy Boys, fruits, commies, snowflakes, wimps, liberal pussies and the rest of the crowed who out-testicled a crowd who pretty built up their identity off of their nuts. They wait for some "big man" to come in and kick the pussies out and teach them a lesson but the fact is for all the posturing, weapons, massacre of unarmed people in Wal-Marts its like a whimpering comes from the Manosphere "please! help us" And then the people they hate for being pussies kick out the cops and take over. Must feel a lot like being gelded.

Eating Soul Energy indeed.


Let's be honest here.

The only reason why the CHAZ hippies and commies "kicked out the police" was because the lefty Mayor ordered them to withdraw.

As soon as these same people started protesting outside her house - and well after several people had been murdered by CHAZ "security" and refused police to collect crime scene evidence - she finally decided that these people were a menace and ordered them dispersed.

If these had been Boogaloo Boys, or a Catholic church group or Jews violating the social distancing rules, the mayor would have sent in the MRAPs right away. But the people that took over CHAZ are her constituents, so she soft pedaled what should have been the first response.

Same thing with Portland. The police wouldn't have any problem reigning in the Black Blocs, but the Portland mayor is the Chief of Police also, and he's given mostly free reign to the anarchists to terrorize everyone else.

The reason why the pussy right wing won't do anything is because the police are powerless to intervene to stop the leftists, but they'll damn sure arrest you for defending yourself, and the politicized attorney generals in these places will jam you up and, at the minimum, ruin you financially. We've already seen this in Minneapolis where a pawn shop owner shot a looter, was arrested for murder, and then of course his shop was looted and then burned to the ground. The police won't protect you as a property owner and a tax payer, but they will fuck you if you try to defend yourself or your property.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:09 pm

So?

Like I said before, the tendency is to believe that no one has the right to be out protesting.

Cops smash the shit out of peaceful protesters. Cops smash the shit out of people sitting on their porches or being at home doing nothing other than living at an mistaken address.

That is why there is a Black Bloc and that is why there is "masked Antifa"

I got an FBI file. Why? In 2000 I was at a legal protest that had permits and cops took my picture and identified me. Then I was photographed driving a van in 2001 to a protest that had a permit. Both times cops charged the place, beat people up, arrested them for just being there.

That and stuff like that was how the Black Bloc formed.

That is the type of shit when someone says "the problem is that they cannot control" or "allow" this to happen.

So the fuck what? 4 to 6 blocks...Ohhhh...Scarey! Oh no! Portland doesn't crack skulls as often as the police would like because of a hippy Mayor! Harrrumpf!

Oh No, Jeff Bezos had a fake guillotine and marchers descended on the hamptons with fake pitcforks! Wow, the harmless symbolism. Did anyone really think that Bezos was goig to be executed by a stage prop?

I still cannot believe the right calls the left snowflakes. I mean, I guess it makes sense since humans tend to project their flaws onto others.

But, which is more of a threat, as in a potential threat. Armed protesters in a state capitol demanding to be let on the Assembly floor with their guns or a fake guillotine? Which is more frightening when you take the facts of the protest instead of who is protesting.

This is really "you do not have the right to protest so we will have paid agents of the state beat you" And people do what they always do and defend themselves and some people like mayors elected by the people they represent and not people from other areas of the country, sometimes refuse to play along with that game.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20028
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Kurt wrote:So?
Like I said before, the tendency is to believe that no one has the right to be out protesting.


Tendency from...whom? Most of the people I've talked to on the right view the George Floyd incident as murder. The less charitable of us also recognize that he was a drug abusing ex-con who once threatened to shoot a pregnant black woman in the stomach during a home invasion robbery and he was no saint, but even so - his actions on the day he died did not justify the actions of the police on that day.

Accordingly, most people I've talked to within my knuckle dragging, fash-conservative cohort support the protests against unwarranted police violence. I don't think it's a black only problem, lots of whites get mistreated and killed by the police as well under dubious circumstances.

But...protesting != rioting, looting, & arson.

Rioters, looters, and arsonists should be shot in the face.

I also do not accept the Antifa / Black Bloc line that "damaging property is not violence".

Cops smash the shit out of peaceful protesters. Cops smash the shit out of people sitting on their porches or being at home doing nothing other than living at an mistaken address.


Antifa & BLM do the same shit. Smash the shit out of people trying to give a speech. Try to pull normies out of their cars for trying to bypass their roadblock. Antifa and BLM have exhibited some of the same worst traits of police without any of the veneer of accountability.

That is why there is a Black Bloc and that is why there is "masked Antifa"


Oh bullshit. When Black Bloc ran riot at the WTO event in Seattle, police brutality wasn't even on their radar.

I got an FBI file. Why? In 2000 I was at a legal protest that had permits and cops took my picture and identified me. Then I was photographed driving a van in 2001 to a protest that had a permit. Both times cops charged the place, beat people up, arrested them for just being there.


I have an FBI file also. You get one when you get bonded for work, when you take a job that requires a security clearance, or, in your case, when you run around with the wrong crowd.

That and stuff like that was how the Black Bloc formed.


Black Bloc and Antifa have turned into the armed wing of the Democratic Party. They are brownshirts in all but name. Could care less about their genesis. It's their actions and rhetoric today that concerns me.

So the fuck what? 4 to 6 blocks...Ohhhh...Scarey! Oh no! Portland doesn't crack skulls as often as the police would like because of a hippy Mayor! Harrrumpf!


It's 4 to 6 blocks where there is no rule of law, the per capita murder rate is through the roof, businesses are being extorted by the communist warlords running the show. It's not some idyllic, peaceful hippie commune.

But, which is more of a threat, as in a potential threat. Armed protesters in a state capitol demanding to be let on the Assembly floor with their guns or a fake guillotine? Which is more frightening when you take the facts of the protest instead of who is protesting.


Well, given that no one died when armed protesters went to the state capital, and Antifa/BLM are stacking bodies, it shouldn't even be a question, but the left tends to minimize and discount the violence that their side perpetrates.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Bronco » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:42 am

I don't mean to interrupt, but so far nobody from what you call Antifa has run over any protesters on either side, or shot up a church, or even threatened anybody with a gun. That's not true of the Anti-BLM people.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
User avatar
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Just Passin' Through..

Re: Seattle CHAZ Mega Star & Apostille Predicts Earthquake

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Bronco wrote:I don't mean to interrupt, but so far nobody from what you call Antifa has run over any protesters on either side, or shot up a church, or even threatened anybody with a gun. That's not true of the Anti-BLM people.


Now you done it!

Since BLM is a pretty big movement there are bound to be BLM people who have threatened and harmed others...and now they will be found, and appologists for BLM will be expected to "explain" it in terms other than numbers and probability.

X = nutballs.

A = Population

If 1X per 100A then 1000 A = 10X type of thing.

My theory is this:

A certain percentage of the population thinks that all protests are wrong. Even peaceful ones. Therefore Violence from officials and civilians is to be expected and tolerated if those violent acts oppose a protest. Since the protest is inherently wrong, violence and intimidation by protesters is to be treated with much more weight in response and in public opinion, even by those who, in theory, support the goals of the protesters.

That is why Martin Luther King would have never flown in this day and age because he liked to fuck women who were not his wife.

We demand that the opposition be puritanical, even the opposition often believes it is to be puritanical to be legitimate.

Trump not paying taxes = LOL! Duh-hoy!
AOC not filing a Tax Return for a rinky dink LLC she started and owed $2000.00 in penalties = CORRUPTION!!!1

The best work to read about why this is destructive is St. Augustine's condemnation of the Donatists , and like it or not he laid the foundations for a society that lasted from the fall of Rome to the Reformation (and still is with us in many ways).

Both sides are full of sinners, only one side is righteous. Support the righteous side.

That is what Augustine would do.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20028
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest