Previously impeached DJT

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Previously impeached DJT

Postby babihutan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:39 am

Mr.PocketsOfSteel wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Technically incompetence is neither a barrier for running nor a high crime nor a misdemeanor.

Democrats screwed up in 2016 and nominated Hillary.

Then they had a gabble of lunatics run and nominated the 2nd least crazy person (Gabbard being the only sane one of the bunch). Unfortunately for Democrats, Biden isn’t all that sane, clearly has dementia, and had a molestation problem, but I guess he’s the best they could do.

I mean, they could have pushed someone like Gavin Newsome to run - relatively young, photogenic, decent public speaker. But they went with an old white guy (who in his younger days apparently didn’t like uppity n******* mayors, but I guess all that is forgiven since he was Obama’s running mate)

Anyway, if I was religious I would have to conclude we were cursed by God. But instead we did this to ourselves.

Well - not to get tooooo 'religious' about all this mess. But I'll be daggone if that "silly old 'book' written by just a bunch of old men under the guide of The Holy Spirit" hasn't hit the nail squarely on the freaking head EVERY SINGLE TIME. Especially when speaking of "end days" - and yes my friends/and or foes - that is literally what we are living in. And it ain't gonna get any better. It's only going to get worse. So strap in for a ride unlike anyone in the history of the word history has ever experienced. Dust off those silly Bible's.....it'll never lead you the wrong way. <ducking empty whiskey and beer bottle>

2020 is proving to be textbook! Hell, even the rapture has begun apparently. That actress Naya Rivera vanishes in Lake Piru without a trace, a car in Quebec flies off the highway into the woods at super fast speed but no bodies or people found inside or nearby.

My wife and I were apparently selected for the rapture, but they must have changed their mind last minute. Fucked up (true) story. Her and I were sleeping recently in an air b n b bed, kids in other room. We both went to bed at the same time. The bed had two big pillows for each of us stacked on top of each other, but we both took the top pillows off and placed it by our feet, preferring to sleep on only one pillow. We both woke up at the same time at 3am and our heads were on top of the original two pillows like when we found them. My neck was sore cause of the awkward angle, we both don’t recall falling asleep, and both of us had crazy ass dreams that night. I’m thinking either a botched rapture attempt or an alien visit.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 am

with an entire President Trump Collection available at Heroes & Patriots LLC:
https://www.heroesandpatriotsllc.com/trump-collection

Gun decorated with President Trump’s image seized by police on Chicago’s South Side
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-d ... r-BB16mpfQ

A gun emblazed with President Trump’s name and image was confiscated by the Chicago Police Department this weekend.
It was among 17 weapons police in the Englewood district on the South Side said they seized during the holiday weekend, as of Saturday evening.

The weapon, a Glock 19, has decoration that includes a stars-and-stripes motif, as well as the president’s image and “Trump 45th” and a presidential seal.

The president has been a regular critic of Chicago gun violence and of the city’s leadership.

The gun violence continued in Englewood Saturday evening when eight people were shot, four fatally, when men opened fire during a large gathering. Among the dead was a 14-year-old boy, police said.

Police Superintendent David Brown said heading into the holiday weekend that the city would run “strategic missions” to recover illegal guns.
©2020 the Chicago Tribune
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Re: but we do already raise them to kill them

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: Where has it hit?

It's pretty hard to argue against Leviticus 18:23 without sounding like a weirdo.

As the good book says: It is confusion.

I agree with this.
The Word of God says that "God is not the author of confusion." Try again. I forget what book and chapter and verse, but indeed I would be correct in quoting that....matter of fact I think it is verbatim.

Hope your day is going well.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Alphabet » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:16 pm

The Turd Polisher wrote:with an entire President Trump Collection available at Heroes & Patriots LLC:
https://www.heroesandpatriotsllc.com/trump-collection

Gun decorated with President Trump’s image seized by police on Chicago’s South Side
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-d ... r-BB16mpfQ

A gun emblazed with President Trump’s name and image was confiscated by the Chicago Police Department this weekend.
It was among 17 weapons police in the Englewood district on the South Side said they seized during the holiday weekend, as of Saturday evening.

The weapon, a Glock 19, has decoration that includes a stars-and-stripes motif, as well as the president’s image and “Trump 45th” and a presidential seal.

The president has been a regular critic of Chicago gun violence and of the city’s leadership.

The gun violence continued in Englewood Saturday evening when eight people were shot, four fatally, when men opened fire during a large gathering. Among the dead was a 14-year-old boy, police said.

Police Superintendent David Brown said heading into the holiday weekend that the city would run “strategic missions” to recover illegal guns.
©2020 the Chicago Tribune

Could be stolen.

People who engrave their firearms with political messages are just asking for trouble. Even in a good shoot, it'll become an issue of intent. We talked about this here a few years ago when Blackwater started stamping their logo on ARs for sell to the public.

It's even worse now.

https://www.spikestactical.com/collecti ... ake-lower/
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:16 pm

He's such an.....November couldn't come any sooner.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/freela ... -1.5677757

What's the point of even having a trade agreement?
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe