Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re:

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:12 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: Also jail fucking sucks.

For everyone.
Dunno how much weight anecdotal evidence carries but the only dude I know that was incarcerated (armed robbery but way lamer than that sounds, sucked for the shop owner and his wife though) got his paperwork/benefits in order, quit the amphetamines, had dentures fixed and gained weight (not bulking up in the gym like, just regular meals). During his conditional release, ankle bracelet thingie, he hooked up with one of the social workers and got her pregnant. I daresay say jail worked out for him but maybe it's different over here.

Two guys I went to gradeschool with (who always stole gum) went to prison for armed Robbery (that they committed together) in their 20s had a similar relevation. Prison sucked so bad that they got their shit together when they got out. They remain friends but quit hangi g out together as that also seemed to be a source of their problems.
Another guy I know...really sucessful. He was worth a few million by the time he was 25 by forming construction companies.
His problem was that he was a spiteful prick so he hired a guy who was dying of cancer to kill his ex-fiance.
Another friend of mine in high school who was a total bullshitter, had fled NYC after geting fired from a comic book store here and moved back home. There he talked up his "Mafia" connections in NYC and took a job with the other guys company.
Believing one Wisconsin guy was mobbed up the other guy told him he wanted to murder his ex and could he please contact the Mafia and get an "untraceable" gun to give to the dying man to kill her.
Fake Mafia guy saw he was in over his head and went to the cops and became an informant. Successful guy is sent away for ten years.
When hes released he moves to Chicago suburbs and starts an elecronics distribution company and is richer than ever.
It was as if attempted murder and prison never happened to him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:54 pm

[quote="el3so"][quote="Kurt"] Also jail fucking sucks.

I know a woman who went to prison for paying someone to kill her husband. It was an ugly scenario. He had beat her up for years. Once she discovered that he had raped their daughter she quietly hired someone to do the deed. The jury was unsympathetic towards her as she was too stoic during the trial, which they read as a lack of remorse, and it didn’t help her case when she told the court that she was not sorry that her husband was dead.

The governor granted her clemency after a few years of incarceration and she was freed. She told me that jail wasn’t so bad, that it was actually peaceful, compared to how her life had been before.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Re: Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

Postby ROB » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:32 am

Well that's fucking depressing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:28 pm

What a dark, dark thread. Good to see the flag can still deliver.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby sparrow » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:58 am

seektravelinfo said:
I know a woman who went to prison for paying someone to kill her husband. It was an ugly scenario. He had beat her up for years. Once she discovered that he had raped their daughter she quietly hired someone to do the deed. The jury was unsympathetic towards her as she was too stoic during the trial, which they read as a lack of remorse, and it didn’t help her case when she told the court that she was not sorry that her husband was dead.

The governor granted her clemency after a few years of incarceration and she was freed. She told me that jail wasn’t so bad, that it was actually peaceful, compared to how her life had been before.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is so much here. What do you mean he'd beat her for years? Like fucking leave already. There's resources everywhere these days, notwithstanding, walking into a police station if that's all there is for christs sake.

Raped the kid? Well, fuck yeah. Kill them or hire one if necessary. I'm good with that. Sad the jury didn't get it. Having said that, your laws suck by the way. But that's another conversation.

Glad the governor figured it out.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:11 am

sparrow wrote:Like fucking leave already. There's resources everywhere these days, notwithstanding, walking into a police station if that's all there is for christs sake.
Guess you have very little experience or knowledge about abusive relationships. It's the equivalent of telling addicts to just stop being addicted.

sparrow wrote:Kill them or hire one if necessary. I'm good with that.
You are ok with murder-for-hire based on one-sided stories?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 am

So how was this supposed to work out? Anyway 5 of 6 accounts.
The Clintons must have convicted her so they can use their seekret jail cabal to murder her.
But my guess is appeal, some lunches being had and minumum or medium security arranged.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:59 pm

Guilty. Justice served. Partly. One thing I can say about that awful woman is she’s got nerves of steel. Downright sociopathic. A grifter, a socialite, a rapist. I would imagine prison will be a breath of fresh air after her grueling year of solitary confinement. I still want to see them get to the bottom of Wexner of Ohio, the man who bankrolled Epstein in the first place.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:55 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Guilty. Justice served. Partly. One thing I can say about that awful woman is she’s got nerves of steel. Downright sociopathic. A grifter, a socialite, a rapist. I would imagine prison will be a breath of fresh air after her grueling year of solitary confinement. I still want to see them get to the bottom of Wexner of Ohio, the man who bankrolled Epstein in the first place.

I figured she would walk or get a light sentence (I doubt they could make this one too light) but I guess we all have a have a conspiracy we believe in because we do not see it as a conspiracy.

But it is looking like the real conspiracy was exposed (that Epstein used influence in Florida to get a light penalty for statutory rape) and that exposure actually brought justice.

Most "conspiracies" are right out there in the open. Recorded, and codified and sometimes even praised.

Like this old article where Maxwell introduced a 20 year old model to Trump after Epstein was done with her.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6 ... ne-Maxwell

Back in 1997 the Mirror took the tone of "huzzah, Trump is banging a Brit" and how many millionaires were wanting this girl but Maxwell showed preference to Trump. Back then they wrote about 20 year old models getting brought out, displayed to the rich and handed over to one was oddly normal. These days I suspect the internet has cut out the "Middleman" in these transactions.

To be fair, Trump was a Democrat then and he was pals with the Clintons then as well, but it's looking like he was the sleazier of the group of friends.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:31 am

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:01 am

Last paragraph of this article cracked me up. Her last name for one:

“Celina Midelfart is another woman who was associated first with Epstein and later with Trump. She was Trump’s date on the night he met Melania.”

Didn’t Trump meet Melania at a brothel of sorts? I mean, it was at a party thrown by Melania’s modeling agent.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:38 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Guilty. Justice served. Partly. One thing I can say about that awful woman is she’s got nerves of steel. Downright sociopathic. A grifter, a socialite, a rapist. I would imagine prison will be a breath of fresh air after her grueling year of solitary confinement. I still want to see them get to the bottom of Wexner of Ohio, the man who bankrolled Epstein in the first place.

I think the Epstein ring goes far deeper than Wexler. CIA and/or Mossad have to have been involved. The CIA is the world's largest DTO and sex trafficking org.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:

I think the Epstein ring goes far deeper than Wexler. CIA and/or Mossad have to have been involved. The CIA is the world's largest DTO and sex trafficking org.

Trump hung out with him just like Clinton did.

Maxwell set him up with a girl Epstein had sex with. Is that what you mean by Deeper? Trump?

Or do you mean some distracting bullshit from the fact powerful men want young women and after a certain age they need help getting them.

CIA world's largest sex trafficking org. That's bullshit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:33 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Trump hung out with him just like Clinton did.

Maxwell set him up with a girl Epstein had sex with. Is that what you mean by Deeper? Trump?

No, Epstein had a lot of powerful people protecting him. Not just Trump. There's a bit of normalcy bias at play here where most people dismiss the existence of elite pedophile and sex trafficking rings.

Or do you mean some distracting bullshit from the fact powerful men want young women and after a certain age they need help getting them.

CIA world's largest sex trafficking org. That's bullshit.[/quote]

Who do you think is bigger? Intelligence honeypots have been around forever. I notice you didn't disagree with my assertion that they are the world's largest DTO.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:10 pm

What the fuck is a DTO?

Honeypots are used in intel gathering...of course. No one denies that but intel groups using honeypots does not mean sex trafficking to global elites.

That is some QAnon shit right there.

Trump and Bill Clinton are both serial adulterers. No big deal. Both Trump and Clinton are known to have NOT banged underaged girls (there has been quite a bit of observation about this) They both flew the Lolita Express about 6 times. (maybe more) But Trump was pals with Maxwell and hung out with both Epstein and Maxwell. Trump got set up with a woman by Maxwell (not underaged but young).

By accounts Trump is more involved in this than Clinton, but I do not think he committed a crime either. Creepy old dudes hanging with another creepy old dude and the guy they are hanging with raped underaged girls aged 14 to 17, they did not.

It's not hard to admit. But for some reason it is gonna be Clinton that kills her in Prison and not Trump.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe