Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: women prison

Postby Kurt » Sat May 29, 2021 1:21 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: Instead there are a lot of abused and mentally ill people in jails and those kind of people can be manipulated to see Maxwell or people like Maxwell as the cause of their problems. Expose them to regular media, expose them to conspiracy media..make it look like she was in charge of whomever made the manchurian candidate's life shitty. Do that with enough people and eventually someone will kill her and most likely the killer would be deemed crazy, because they are.

Quite a holistic approach to assassination.

Its also a wholistic approach to disrupting a society and destroying a stable democratic votibg process.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: Instead there are a lot of abused and mentally ill people in jails and those kind of people can be manipulated to see Maxwell or people like Maxwell as the cause of their problems. Expose them to regular media, expose them to conspiracy media..make it look like she was in charge of whomever made the manchurian candidate's life shitty. Do that with enough people and eventually someone will kill her and most likely the killer would be deemed crazy, because they are.

Quite a holistic approach to assassination.

Its also a wholistic approach to disrupting a society and destroying a stable democratic votibg process.

January 6. The holistic approach of the deplorables.

Ghislaine with the silly name: Don’t you think she’s currently being held under very close watch, reasonably safe from a disgruntled cray-cray going after her? I would expect that her jailers and guards are minding their p’s and q’s, and not doing stupid shit like napping during their shift (Epstein’s guards).

I’m curious about Wexner, the Ohio billionaire who made Epstein possible. How could Mr & Mrs Wexner not know that Epstein and Maxwell used their Columbus mansion as a rape colony? How is he able to skate through this?

There’s a documentary coming out about Ghislaine Maxwell. Looks like it’s gonna be pretty good and dirty. She is toast, and everyone wants to know what she knows. Well, it’s kinda like, we don’t want to know, but we need to know.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:27 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
January 6. The holistic approach of the deplorables.

Ghislaine with the silly name: Don’t you think she’s currently being held under very close watch, reasonably safe from a disgruntled cray-cray going after her? I would expect that her jailers and guards are minding their p’s and q’s, and not doing stupid shit like napping during their shift (Epstein’s guards).

I’m curious about Wexner, the Ohio billionaire who made Epstein possible. How could Mr & Mrs Wexner not know that Epstein and Maxwell used their Columbus mansion as a rape colony? How is he able to skate through this?

There’s a documentary coming out about Ghislaine Maxwell. Looks like it’s gonna be pretty good and dirty. She is toast, and everyone wants to know what she knows. Well, it’s kinda like, we don’t want to know, but we need to know.

Apparently Epstein was able to flatter Wexner. He seemed to be skilled at flattering men who had doubts about themselves (all men have doubts about themselves, but some men need those doubts removed by the affirmation of someone else).
Epstein flattered Clinton, flattered Gates and flattered Trump (until they had a dispute over some Palm Beach property) and it seems he could have done it to pretty much any man who either had wealth or influence.
What is odd is that the people who said "Stay the fuck away from him" were at best ignored, but were often punished. Wexner's first financial manager was not only usurped by Epstein, but driven into poverty because Epstein's PIs kept planting "fake news" to prospective employers that the guy robbed Wexner. Melinda Gates saw Epstein was a creep and was ignored or perhaps was even punished in ways we have not yet seen.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:37 am

seektravelinfo wrote: I’m curious about Wexner, the Ohio billionaire who made Epstein possible. How could Mr & Mrs Wexner not know that Epstein and Maxwell used their Columbus mansion as a rape colony?
I can imagine having a couple of upscale properties and the acquaintances that go with it, not butting in on what they get up to in the privacy of one of your homes seems like the cool thing to do.

It isn't the adrenochrome farming pre-pubescents scheme the conspiracies make it out to be but it's the age bracket, the relative position of power and the victims being under-aged that makes this wrong. Seems kind of silly, all that dough and being a supposed social apex predator, not being able to get in touch with multiple females aged 20 and (way) up with the sex drive of a rabbit, the ability to carry a conversation and the hussle or trust fund to pay their own bills, living that jet-set life.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Guess that puppet master hit-list suffer from the same delay that international shipping is facing. Or maybe that Epstein scrote did kill himself and there is no vast conspiracy, who knows.
Kurt wrote:The "Kill Someone and Make It Look Like a Suicide" is always two things:
A fantasy.
Or a failure in making it look like a suicide, but that is what the report says.
Hey, it worked for Banco Ambrosiano. Figure it's more about sending a message to anyone else thinking about blabbing. Worse people are covered by your witness protection program.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:52 pm

I bet she walks.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:04 am

I think among the Global Elite that Maxwell is actually above the Clinton's in stature and therefore she will not be "killed" in prison / detention.

And like I said earlier, killing someone and making it look like a suicide is hard. Killing someone and getting someone to claim it was suicide "he shot himself in the head, neck and back 3 times. The wounds were self inflicted. God I hope no one reads this document" have happened before but it is never a "faked suicide" just a faked conclusion of a coroners inquest.

Also the thing with Epstein's feet in her boobs on a private jet actually make him seem more normal. I know the one women who Prince Andrew boinked when she was 17 claimed Maxwell was the worst of the two.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:54 am

Kurt wrote:The "Kill Someone and Make It Look Like a Suicide" is always two things:

A fantasy.

Or a failure in making it look like a suicide, but that is what the report says.

So what was your read on Epstein? Suicide?

Kinda weird how the cameras that covered his cell were mysteriously non-functioning the night of his suicide, or that he managed to fracture his thyroid cartilage in 3 places with a bedsheet and a 12 inch drop.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... 020-01-05/
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:24 am

I don't go in for any conspiracies. But the idea that it was suicide seems mighty fucking convenient. I mean, it probably was, but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it wasn't.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Tarkan wrote:

A fantasy.

So what was your read on Epstein? Suicide?

Kinda weird how the cameras that covered his cell were mysteriously non-functioning the night of his suicide, or that he managed to fracture his thyroid cartilage in 3 places with a bedsheet and a 12 inch drop.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... 020-01-05/

Yep.

I know people who have been in MDC. One friend of mine, who was detained for 2 years for refusing to testify before a grand jury, was placed on suicide watch there and the staff promptly forgot he existed. So he was on "watch" for 48 hours where no one watched him or fed him or turned on the lights in his cell.
While he was enduring this he figured "they" were trying to get him to kill himself.
When they finally discovered him (after reporting him as a probable escape) it turned out they were just incompetent and really just forgot him.
We tend to think that Governments that are too incompetent to spend our tax dollars or regulate anything are suddenly awesome at maintaining everything else, like a jail.
No doubt people were happy to see this anboyance be gone but they probably would have been happier watching him being convicted so they could give a "Jeffery! How could you betray our trust?" Speech and then move on to socialite stuff again.
He killed himself.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 pm

Kurt wrote: While he was enduring this he figured "they" were trying to get him to kill himself.
When they finally discovered him (after reporting him as a probable escape) it turned out they were just incompetent and really just forgot him.
We tend to think that Governments that are too incompetent to spend our tax dollars or regulate anything are suddenly awesome at maintaining everything else, like a jail.

As with most conspiracies, it's in a way more reassuring to believe the guards were bribed instead of sleeping on the job.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:47 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: While he was enduring this he figured "they" were trying to get him to kill himself.

As with most conspiracies, it's in a way more reassuring to believe the guards were bribed instead of sleeping on the job.

Also jail fucking sucks.

For everyone.

People who think jails are just for pedos, crims, and violent people are in for a hell of a shock when 50+ years of funding mass incarcerations bites them on the ass over something stupid, non-violent, punitive or perhaps due to a misunderstanding.

That one Right Wing "I'm not going to jail I am white" woman who now thinks she will lose weight and practice yoga in jail is in for a hell of a shock.

She will lose weight...and her hair and her toenails may pop off and he gums will always bleed and no one will admit that she is getting Pelagra and scurvy...cuz that would look bad for the contractors who supply the food. If she kills herself someone will blame a conspiracy to kill insurectionists, but she will be killed by the same thing about 10% of the population has to endure because that is where money is made.

So, there is a conspiracy. But it is right out in the open. Fill the jails, charge everyone a ton of money for everything and then auction off prison labor at rate below third world wages. ..That is the conspiracy.

And it kills people, it just does not care if it is Epstein or some impoverished illiterate, cuz if you are in there you have it coming in some way no matter what you did do or didn't do.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:48 am

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:

Also jail fucking sucks.

For everyone.

People who think jails are just for pedos, crims, and violent people are in for a hell of a shock when 50+ years of funding mass incarcerations bites them on the ass over something stupid, non-violent, punitive or perhaps due to a misunderstanding.

That one Right Wing "I'm not going to jail I am white" woman who now thinks she will lose weight and practice yoga in jail is in for a hell of a shock.

She will lose weight...and her hair and her toenails may pop off and he gums will always bleed and no one will admit that she is getting Pelagra and scurvy...cuz that would look bad for the contractors who supply the food. If she kills herself someone will blame a conspiracy to kill insurectionists, but she will be killed by the same thing about 10% of the population has to endure because that is where money is made.

So, there is a conspiracy. But it is right out in the open. Fill the jails, charge everyone a ton of money for everything and then auction off prison labor at rate below third world wages. ..That is the conspiracy.

And it kills people, it just does not care if it is Epstein or some impoverished illiterate, cuz if you are in there you have it coming in some way no matter what you did do or didn't do.

Prison - like the rest of government - is largely a racket designed to remove money from the marks.

The criminal justice system, once it has it's claws on you, has you for life. Guilty or not.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:12 am

Kurt wrote: Also jail fucking sucks.

For everyone.
Dunno how much weight anecdotal evidence carries but the only dude I know that was incarcerated (armed robbery but way lamer than that sounds, sucked for the shop owner and his wife though) got his paperwork/benefits in order, quit the amphetamines, had dentures fixed and gained weight (not bulking up in the gym like, just regular meals). During his conditional release, ankle bracelet thingie, he hooked up with one of the social workers and got her pregnant. I daresay say jail worked out for him but maybe it's different over here.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:57 am

I am going to Belgium for some crime.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe