Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:33 pm

Kurt wrote:What the fuck is a DTO?

Drug trafficking organization.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:40 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:What the fuck is a DTO?

Drug trafficking organization.

When the contra's could not get congressional funding...sure.

What else do they traffic? Like recently.

Jack Idema believed that too and he tried and failed to fly heroin out of Afghanistan with Star Aviation....It was a decent plan too compared to most. He had a retired General on his board (who bailed in part to your's truely) and no one tried to off those who exposed him nor did they they fund him.

So I know of one operation for sure that was tried and would have theoretically worked, but was stopped without retaliation to the whistle blowers.

What is the success example you have of this claim being true?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Deadpool Maxwell

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Close to 2 years later, that cnut remains alive. Shadow masters must still be on break...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Deadpool Maxwell

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:10 pm

el3so wrote:Close to 2 years later, that cnut remains alive. Shadow masters must still be on break...

Heh. The Deep State is too busy trying to frame Democratically Elected Donald Trump and Defenders of Democracy, The Proud Boys for daring to object to their theft.

After that THEN they can kill Ghislane Maxwell and go back to eating babies and being Satanists.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:03 pm

Honestly, now I think they should release her with time served, which has admittedly been draconian.

Her American citizenship should be revoked, she’d have to agree to that as part of the deal with permanent denial of tourist visas to the USA. Let the UK have their trash back.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:31 pm

I had saved this thread to notepad, only to forget it....now revisiting it again.
Now I see why I had saved it. You fellas, made me proud. You upheld the righteous
indignation of the Black Flag. <heh>

Wished you all would bring this subject matter back to life. :o)
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:20 pm

Still alive.

Which is expected. In the USA people with powerful friends tend to be alive more often than they die.

She was photographed with Trump from 1992 to 2002 (as well as Epstein) and has two photos with Bill Clinton. Not to mention more with Prince Andrew. When not grooming young women she was described as very friendly and enjoyable company, so she will probably do well in prison and have an easy life. She will live long enough to be released from prison.

What is weird to me though is Epstein Vs. Weinstein

To the conspiracy nuts Epstein and Clinton were tied together based off of two trips to Paedo Island which makes some sense, but the Clintons were not as close to Epstein as the Trumps were.

But the Clintons were really fucking close to Harvey Weinstein, but the only Critic of Clinton was Anthony Bourdain who basically said she was too smart and sophisticated not to know he was rapey.

But nothing...If I were to do a conspiracy theory why not wonder if the Clinton's are gonna kill Weinstein? I mean, it makes more sense right? But instead after the rape accusations Weinstein seemed to be informally adopted by the Right, especially after his sympathetic interview with Taki Theordorocopuls in Taki's Mag.

Hell, you even have a suicide of a Clinton critic with Bourdain. Why Epstein and Maxwell and Not Weinstein?

I have a theory, of course. "Me Too" seemed to be a conservative issue to fight against while Paedo Island fit into the growing "Democrats are Groomers" , which is still going strong. So Weinstein, who was a Clintonite, was adopted while Epstein who was an opportunist who hung out often with Trump was sloughed off on the Clintons.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Shouldn't the distinction be more that Weinstein perpetuated his own crimes of rape and assault while Epstein/Maxwell enabled many others to do so, thus having much more possible knowledge and leverage over these very public figures? Weinstein still had a job to do as a Hollywood producer who actually helped make things vs the world of Epstein/Trump, etc who just shift money around or help launder someone else's.

Recently came across this in "Kleptopia":

Kenes had a talent for ingratiating himself with the more colourful characters who were concerned with monetising their power, especially those who, like him, owed their position to the previous generation. He was on Prince Andrew’s Christmas card list, having helped to arrange the deal whereby Timur Kulibayev bought the Sunninghill mansion that the Queen had given Andrew as a wedding present. Timur paid $6 million over the listing price, thus moving as much of his dubiously acquired fortune as possible into a respectable piece of real estate while simultaneously coopting an influential Western figure. Andrew, theoretically a British trade representative, could then use his connection to Kenes to help a Swiss finance house and a Greek sewerage firm lobby for Kazakh contracts. Kenes was content to keep less august company, too. His relationship with Ramzan Kadyrov ran deep. Unlike most of their countrymen, both professed to be faithful Muslims. Kenes had money and was ready to deploy it in ways that pleased Kadyrov. Chechnya’s ruler used his Instagram account to proclaim himself glad of the ‘philanthropic help’ that his ‘dear brother’ Kenes rendered his regime.

Burgis, Tom. Kleptopia (p. 236). Harper. Kindle Edition.

Though sometimes those circles overlapped:

To Westerners, the threatening aura emanating from associates like Ramzan Kadyrov made them anxious not to cross Kenes. When he bought into a London-listed company that controlled a Russian gold mine, other investors found his proposed strategy nonsensical. But as one put it, Kenes was ‘not someone I want to be on the wrong side of’. Others were grateful recipients of his largesse: the Clinton Foundation accepted tens of thousands of Kenes’ dollars.

Burgis, Tom. Kleptopia (p. 237). Harper. Kindle Edition.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:30 pm

I should probably read Kleptopia.

The paying 6 million over market value on purpose thing is just so out of scope with the middle classes that we cannot see any reason for it.

I talked to people here in NYC who got caught up in Madoff and part of the reason they got their firms involved was even though they knew something was up, it was more profitable in the long run to get screwed because they had to be seen as "playing with everyone" and if they had bowed out or even made money by betting against Madoff they would have lost more money cuz no one likes a gloating winner and they could get investments themselves by saying "I know, we got taken by him too...lets try to build back what we lost ..... Together."

A friend of mine was almost fired for refusing to invest in Madoff. He said "He wanted to meet me in a Starbucks and refused to show me any part of his portfolio"
It collapsed shortly after that but he did not get an extra bonus or a promotion.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:24 pm

Kurt wrote:I should probably read Kleptopia.

I think you would like it. It's like a crime thriller but sadly true. I knew that shit in the City of London was murky but much worse than I figured.

Kurt wrote:The paying 6 million over market value on purpose thing is just so out of scope with the middle classes that we cannot see any reason for it.

No kidding. It's weird how normalized that amount of money is here in LA too. We have some pretty crap looking two-bedrooms around that got for million or so. If I got for a walk in the wealthier neighborhoods, you're looking at 3 million and up. One day I took a mental step back and was like "It's hard enough to make a million and somehow these folks can afford double, triple, or more". Like, the average American can *hope* they're able to save $1-2 million for retirement if everything falls into place (though maybe not for later Millenials and Gen Z).

Kurt wrote:I talked to people here in NYC who got caught up in Madoff and part of the reason they got their firms involved was even though they knew something was up, it was more profitable in the long run to get screwed because they had to be seen as "playing with everyone" and if they had bowed out or even made money by betting against Madoff they would have lost more money cuz no one likes a gloating winner and they could get investments themselves by saying "I know, we got taken by him too...lets try to build back what we lost ..... Together."

A friend of mine was almost fired for refusing to invest in Madoff. He said "He wanted to meet me in a Starbucks and refused to show me any part of his portfolio"
It collapsed shortly after that but he did not get an extra bonus or a promotion.

Why do you think everyone was chasing crypto or all these unprofitable tech companies, either now or in the millenium dot com bust? FOMO. When I listen to podcasts or talk to friends involved in VC or Silicon Valley crap it's all the same - dumping huge amounts of cash in the hope of making more cash on stuff that, if you look at askew, might not really be a good business. Your only hope is to get big enough to buy out the competition/aqui-hire their talent or IPO and see the Ponzi off to someone else. Banks get a pass now b/c they'll bring everything crashing down around them. It's why, as you'll see in that book, every bank seems to get a slap on the wrist for pretty bad shit.

Another quote I highlighted:

It was not the UK Treasury that the City’s clients were primarily cheating. It was everyone else’s. And there was one more fact, so huge and so obvious that everyone ignored it the way only problems of such magnitude could be ignored. Tax evasion deprived governments of revenue. Money laundering was the other side of the same coin. Like tax dodging, it was a subversion of money’s role as a token of reciprocal altruism that allowed large and diverse societies to function. But while tax evasion sucked money out, money laundering pumped money in. If you could stop yourself thinking about its origins, those inflows of dirty money from around the world were just another source of investment into otherwise declining economies.

Burgis, Tom. Kleptopia (p. 241). Harper. Kindle Edition.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:45 pm

As I mentioned in the Death Pool thread, I work like 20 mins from where she's shacked up, and we always kind of fuck around with the idea of trying to visit her.

Other day I said fuck it and dropped her a letter. We'll see if I get a response, or Epsteined.

Interesting either way.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:51 pm

Alphabet wrote:As I mentioned in the Death Pool thread, I work like 20 mins from where she's shacked up, and we always kind of fuck around with the idea of trying to visit her.

Other day I said fuck it and dropped her a letter. We'll see if I get a response, or Epsteined.

Interesting either way.

Ha. Let us know how it goes. What did you say?

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:18 pm

vagabond wrote:
Alphabet wrote:As I mentioned in the Death Pool thread, I work like 20 mins from where she's shacked up, and we always kind of fuck around with the idea of trying to visit her.

Interesting either way.

I just asked her about normal shit. I mean, she's most likely getting bags of mail about the whole circus, so I figured my best way to stand out and get a response was asking about crap like her yoga classes, playing softball in prison, what they do if anything for xmas of New Years.

Shit like that.

I drive by it twice a day and it's really not that impressive. It is low security after all. I've been on military bases that had low/mid security fed prisoners on base and it's basically the same thing.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:28 pm

Alphabet wrote:
vagabond wrote:

Interesting either way.

I just asked her about normal shit. I mean, she's most likely getting bags of mail about the whole circus, so I figured my best way to stand out and get a response was asking about crap like her yoga classes, playing softball in prison, what they do if anything for xmas of New Years.

Shit like that.

I drive by it twice a day and it's really not that impressive. It is low security after all. I've been on military bases that had low/mid security fed prisoners on base and it's basically the same thing.

I would cheer so loud if you got prison sex out of this.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Deadpool Maxwell

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:33 pm

el3so wrote:Close to 2 years later, that cnut remains alive. Shadow masters must still be on break...

It's either that, there's some Vulcan 3D chess going on, or she really didn't know shit, or had the fucking DEVGRU of lawyers.

I've seen county jails with more concertina wire and walls. Seriously. You could fly a drone from the Circle K across the street and drop shit into their softball field.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe