NY Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

NY Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:49 pm

and Wayne LaPierre fixing to get his ass handed to him on a platter. Ha ha ha ha Ha ! About time.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Re: NY Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:55 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:and Wayne LaPierre fixing to get his ass handed to him on a platter. Ha ha ha ha Ha ! About time.

Letitia James has a lotta people shit-scared.

Here is me at work:

Your company acts as registrar and host to domain and website involved in "phishing" for credentials of XYZ Agency. Enclosed is a screenshot of the domain in question (picture of fake Microsoft Office 365 login). Blah blah blah rest of the email blah blah blah.

Wait for two weeks get a "meh, we notified the customer" email.

When I add this part:

I have been given responsibility by The State of New York, including The New York State Attorney General's office to contact you regarding abuse of your services.

Then I add the other stuff.

And its *POOF!* ...what domain? What phishing. We removed them and salted the earth please let us know if we can lick your boots some more.

And the thing is that tons of States have the same laws NYS does for operating and seeking donations, doing business with residents but they tend not to do shit, so they feel they can do what they want.

There have been a few lobbyists who have complained about her basically saying "you gotta allow some criminal activity, if not businesses will flee to Connecticut!"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby jstalin » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:41 am

Fuck the NRA bunch of candy flossing grifters
people b4 profit
jstalin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:20 am

It's funny you all think anyone who is serious about the 2nd supports the NRA.

Not being sarcastic at all. Check out the usual firearms boards.

Go....go....chase the rabbit! Idiots.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Alphabet wrote:It's funny you all think anyone who is serious about the 2nd supports the NRA.

Not being sarcastic at all. Check out the usual firearms boards.

Go....go....chase the rabbit! Idiots.

Truth. The NRA is basically an enrich Wayne LaPierre organization. Lots of docs got leaked that basically showed how LaPierre was siphoning off cash to pay for an apartment and salary for his mistress, sending millions of dollars per year to a left wing law firm to represent him and for "consultancy services", $50k on suits, etc. And they ran out all of the actual pro-2nd Amendment folks. At this point, NYS is doing gun owners a public service.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Kurt wrote:
Letitia James has a lotta people shit-scared.

Cuomo's "I resign (in two weeks)" is proof. I was hoping he would resign for his handling of the Nursing Home thing cover-up with COVID-19 but as far as US Governor missteps go during COVID that was pretty tame (But he did try to cover it up so fuck him).

But actual criminal charges for multiple molesty-fondle kisses? Holy shit. That was brilliant.

So her legal efforts have:

1. Caused a Governor to resign with pending criminal charges for sexual assault pending.
2. Fucked the NRA sideways and made them flee to Texas until a Texas judge booted them back into a NY court.
3. She is gonna fuck Trump Org. Like really, really fuck it.
4. She is still investigating Cuomo and the State's response to COVID-19 in the Nursing homes so she might Double-Fuck Cuomo.

She is so effective that Tucker Carlson actually accused her of having "an agenda" for going after Cuomo , Trump and the NRA (that agenda is called "Being Attorney General")
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe