Trump is about to pardon that bastard Snowden

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:01 pm

Fair and honest trial LOL
Even as a civilian contractor working intelligence, breach of non-disclosure agreements alone should be nothing to sneeze at, regardless of whether he committed federal crimes about divulging classified information.

Doubt he'll hang, even Ames and Hanssen got prison, the Manning person got sentence reduced and is already out.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:50 pm

el3so wrote:Fair and honest trial LOL
Even as a civilian contractor working intelligence, breach of non-disclosure agreements alone should be nothing to sneeze at, regardless of whether he committed federal crimes about divulging classified information.

Doubt he'll hang, even Ames and Hanssen got prison, the Manning person got sentence reduced and is already out.

With Ames and Hanssen the plea deal was No Trial = No Execution.

I do not know how Manning passed the psych eval. She had the misfortune of running into Adrian Lamo, who was a Law Enforcement fantasist (who did not pass a psych eval of any sort) who encouraged her to run with her more destructive urges. I would have just said to her "Don't do it. I will rat you out if you do, but if you need anyone to talk to" But, that did not happen so that is pointless.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Kurt wrote: With Ames and Hanssen the plea deal was No Trial = No Execution.
I do not know how Manning passed the psych eval.
Feels odd even mentioning them together.
Other than some impolite emails and the windshield shot footage, I don't remember much about wikileaks...

Ames and Hanssen though, selling out fellow citizens and co-workers for 30 silver coins, continuing their charade unchecked whilst the evil empire is down for the count, causing extra unmarked graves to be dug in countries that don't have to worry about fair and honest trials.
If any of that cloud people NWO sh!t was even remotely real, what are the odds of the likes of them being alive and unharmed in their cells today?

Snowden exposing big tech being in cahoots with sigint wasn't much of a real surprise, seeing how must of today's communications gadgets are outdated versions of what the spooks and later the grunts got to play with a long time ago. Most people embraced the algorithm, who knows, maybe it might even help to prevent terrorist activities. Haven't followed the story much but I doubt he can offer Russia much that they didn't know already other than the propaganda angle of harboring a dissident.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Trump is about to pardon that bastard Snowden

Postby Alphabet » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:32 pm

Breaking a NDA is a civil matter, not a criminal one. At least time I checked it was.

Snowden had a moral, ethical and constitutional duty to report and release what he did, in my opinion. Legal? I'm not a lawyer.

If I witnessed a member of the military shoot a kid for no reason, on a classified mission, I am still under obligation to report it. Classified doesn't wash away a crime, or duty to report it. Snowden reported egregious crimes against the citizens of the US, and no one gave a fuck. He did it from a safe location, because both the Republicans and Democrats have been signing off on this shit for years. He had no safe harbor, no safe way of exposing that in the US. At all.

The fact that were still all here, and not forced into attending May Day parades by our Russian occupiers shows one of two possibilities.

1) If Snowden was in fact an asset, the second he was gone, the retards who run our intelligence agencies switched to plan b. Thus making any info he had dated.

2) Snowden actually is telling the truth when he said he "burned" most of the sensitive data he collected about US national security, before he left Hong Kong.

Either way, the herd is still more upset about Snowden hauling ass and exposing what the US gov did/does to us, than what they did/do to us. It's fucking unreal. It's like people who get violently angry over burning the flag. How about you get that fucking angry over what's going on with the politicians doing so much fucking worse to us under the optics of that flag?
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe