This is how gay NE American history is.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

This is how gay NE American history is.

Postby Alphabet » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:47 am

And I don't mean cool gay....like the Rican dude in the day glow orange booty shorts and fairy wings, leading the parade in Miami to house music gay. Or the gay dude in your squad who is cool, doesn't make everything about him being gay, can probably lift more than you, for sure dances better than you, and gets the girls all into a frenzy on the dance floor, while you just sit and drink, but they are so amped they'll fuck you anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aroostook_War

2 canucks wounded by bears.

And this dude:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_T._Smith

There's 6 "possibilities" of his death in a non war.....war, and still there's a memorial for him. Probably went UA, fucked some farmer's daughter, got caught by daddy and was shot.

I'm actually fascinated by the NE region of the US. One part of the country I haven't visited at all, north of NY. I hear Vermont is pretty cool for gun nuts. It's also nice and cool temp wise, even in the summer.

But this not cool gay type of warfare is just, gay. Why can't they murder the fuck out of each other like literally the rest of the US throughout our entire history?
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

emphasis mine

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Alphabet wrote: NE region of the US. Why can't they murder the fuck out of each other like literally the rest of the US throughout our entire history?

Setting is 17th century New England, source is wiki.
Mason later declared that the attack against the Pequots was the act of a God who "laughed his Enemies and the Enemies of his People to scorn", making the Pequot fort "as a fiery Oven", and "thus did the Lord judge among the Heathen." Of the estimated 500 Pequots in the fort, seven were taken prisoner and another seven escaped to the woods.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe