Sucks about the dude killed by the ANTIFA prick

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Sucks about the dude killed by the ANTIFA prick

Postby ROB » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:07 pm

gnaruki wrote:Antifa lighting themselves on fire and needing police help to put it out...

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1302461688910770176?s=09

Fiery clown shoes.

This was my favourite thing today.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:33 am

Fire is a very effective tool, when used properly.

He got off easy. The Atlanta cocktail boy got off much, much worse.

Either way, I'll just put this here. Heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4X7Wv7 ... ThisIsFine
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:18 am

Alphabet wrote:Fire is a very effective tool, when used properly.

He got off easy. The Atlanta cocktail boy got off much, much worse.

Either way, I'll just put this here. Heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4X7Wv7 ... ThisIsFine

Edit" Not ATL. Fayettenam. Same shithole, different lat/long.

https://twitter.com/mrtdogg/status/1266 ... 08?lang=en
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Still, right or left. Nothing is as dangerous as a Gender Reveal party.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:08 am

Kurt wrote:Still, right or left. Nothing is as dangerous as a Gender Reveal party.

How cab we reveal something that the baby hasn’t chosen yet?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:33 pm

The silliest excuse for a party ever gives another reason to deride The Millenials. My upstairs neighbors threw one last year, at 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday, so of course I missed it. Who goes to a party at 10:00 in the morning? It’s not civilized. I showed up at noon, everyone was well sauced, except the mother of course who being pregnant had to abstain from alcohol. Cruel, I thought. I had a doughnut and some champagne. They don’t go well together. Lamest party ever.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Alphabet wrote:Kurt,

I don't think anyone here was honestly thinking that. If I somehow alluded to that in an offhand way in any of my comments, I'm telling you it wasn't intended.

We're all frustrated, on every side, for a multitude of reasons.

And I 1000% agree with you on no one in their right mind wants to see anyone shooting anyone.

Okay, I'll bite. I disagree about this, and can make some very sound arguments about being in my right mind. If someone is actively trying to tear down all of the fundamental institutions and values of my country, and trying to kill me and everyone that looks like me, I would absolutely want to see them shot, barring a more peaceful alternative. Sometimes, such an alternative doesn't exist, and such situations are usually created by the person that needs to be shot. This is not some insane, unreasonable, or unjustifiable view. Sometimes, violence is called for. Ask Winston Churchill when the Luftwaffe was trying to control the skies over Britain in preparation for a full scale invasion whether the pilots needed to be shot down, or whether they just needed to be taught the error of the cause they were fighting for. Perhaps the Khmer Rouge just needed some classes on cultural sensitivity, and why you should not exterminate millions of people simply for being educated or wearing glasses. Right now, there are forces at work in this country that if left unchecked will lead to the same types of genocides as perpetuated by the Nazis and the communists.

Many good-hearted people believe that violence is never called for. This is historically a very naive view. Sometimes, evil forces mobilize that cannot be reasoned with, negotiated with, appeased, or placated. Sometimes, violence is the only reasonable alternative. I'm not saying we are at the point of no return quite yet, but unless some cooler heads prevail, America will soon find itself in a very, very, dirty civil war. You can thank people like Hillary Clinton, who said: "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about."

I fully expect some people here to take my words out of context. So be it.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:03 am

Lost Boy wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Kurt,

I don't think anyone here was honestly thinking that. If I somehow alluded to that in an offhand way in any of my comments, I'm telling you it wasn't intended.

We're all frustrated, on every side, for a multitude of reasons.

And I 1000% agree with you on no one in their right mind wants to see anyone shooting anyone.

Okay, I'll bite. I disagree about this, and can make some very sound arguments about being in my right mind. If someone is actively trying to tear down all of the fundamental institutions and values of my country, and trying to kill me and everyone that looks like me, I would absolutely want to see them shot, barring a more peaceful alternative. Sometimes, such an alternative doesn't exist, and such situations are usually created by the person that needs to be shot. This is not some insane, unreasonable, or unjustifiable view. Sometimes, violence is called for. Ask Winston Churchill when the Luftwaffe was trying to control the skies over Britain in preparation for a full scale invasion whether the pilots needed to be shot down, or whether they just needed to be taught the error of the cause they were fighting for. Perhaps the Khmer Rouge just needed some classes on cultural sensitivity, and why you should not exterminate millions of people simply for being educated or wearing glasses. Right now, there are forces at work in this country that if left unchecked will lead to the same types of genocides as perpetuated by the Nazis and the communists.

Many good-hearted people believe that violence is never called for. This is historically a very naive view. Sometimes, evil forces mobilize that cannot be reasoned with, negotiated with, appeased, or placated. Sometimes, violence is the only reasonable alternative. I'm not saying we are at the point of no return quite yet, but unless some cooler heads prevail, America will soon find itself in a very, very, dirty civil war. You can thank people like Hillary Clinton, who said: "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about."

I fully expect some people here to take my words out of context. So be it.

I wasn't baiting, and I think you made your point. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

I will not hesitate to use human tooling and physics to "deescalate" should the need arise. That wasn't my point. At all.

My point was, anyone who has ever shot anyone, or who has seen the results of someone being shot, does not hope...wish, or pray for it. Does it absolutely need to happen now and then? Fuck yes. We can all write volumes on who deserved it throughout our existence as a species. But there are 2 very polarized sides of the spectrum right now in the US who are fucking doing everything they can to bring this fuck show to bear.

I am not naive. I don't believe you are. Neither is Kurt or Tarkan, or most of those that post here. I understand that you, as a professional and as a person feel under siege right now, and I'm sorry for that. You don't deserve it.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:48 am

That is how a race war is started.

It's not Nazis saying ROHOWA! it is people thinking people are trying to kill them by listening to people who used to be Nazis saying "RAHOWA" only they do not come out and say "Hey, I am a Nazi"

But hey! What do I know...I have only lived in black neighborhoods for the last 22 years and have been married into a black family for 7.

This weekend I went to a black christening of a black child and not a single blackity black went all black on my white.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:32 am

Kurt wrote:That is how a race war is started.

It's not Nazis saying ROHOWA! it is people thinking people are trying to kill them by listening to people who used to be Nazis saying "RAHOWA" only they do not come out and say "Hey, I am a Nazi"

But hey! What do I know...I have only lived in black neighborhoods for the last 22 years and have been married into a black family for 7.

This weekend I went to a black christening of a black child and not a single blackity black went all black on my white.

Right...right...right. Black America is totally just little innocent sheep who are simply dodging the state sponsored KKK and Neo Nazi posse, militia, etc.

They aren't going around doing polar bear hunts,doing they knock out game, kicking the fuck out of old white people, robbing, raping, murdering way beyond their % of the population, at all. I think you are on to something.

At some point, Black America needs to grow up and own their part of the problem. Because until they do that, they are going to actually create a real racist backlash in this country with white kids getting sick an tired of being attacked and blamed for everything.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Of course there are racist and violent blacks but I just do not encounter them when theoretically I am most likely to encounter them.

I am quite sure it is not a goal of black people to murder lost boy because he is white or because he is a cop.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:45 pm

Kurt wrote:
I am quite sure it is not a goal of black people to murder lost boy because he is white or because he is a cop.

Ehhhhhhhh.....

Anyway, it was tongue in cheek. This is a very complex issue, and lot's of people say they want to have an honest conversation about it, but most actually don't. Side A has the perspective that police brutality is rampant. And they are sorta right. Side B says a certain demographic is out of control, and they are sorta right.

Side A will totally ignore the fact that crime in the black community is just out of control. Side B will totally ignore the fact that no knock warrants, I'm beating the fuck out of your for my safety, etc is total fucking bullshit.

I get that both sides have a valid fear, consternation, whatever the fuck you want to call it about one another. What needs to happen is an open and honest dialogue to get to the foundation of the problem, and fix it.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe