Didn't see this coming. At all.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Didn't see this coming. At all.

Postby Alphabet » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWj0hzOC-bg

Rioters posing as journalists. Putting real journalists at risk.

We've had this topic here before. Only, it was "journalists" playing wannabe intel weenies.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Didn't see this coming. At all.

Postby Tarkan » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Shit, a fair number of legitimate credentialed press are effectively members of Antifa.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:42 am

Tarkan wrote:Shit, a fair number of legitimate credentialed press are effectively members of Antifa.

When you wank, do you think of Alex Jones?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Tarkan wrote:Shit, a fair number of legitimate credentialed press are effectively members of Antifa.

Name names.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:49 pm

ROB wrote:

When you wank, do you think of Alex Jones?

Maybe. Why are you so interested in what I wank to?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:23 pm

Kurt wrote:

Name names.

I guess we will have to meet somewhere in the middle. How about you don't need to name names and I just take your word that what you say is true?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:56 am

Kurt wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Name names.

I guess we will have to meet somewhere in the middle. How about you don't need to name names and I just take your word that what you say is true?

It'll take some time. Got suspended off twitter so gotta track down the old back and forth posts between some journalists who were gloating about Andy Ngo getting brained by Antifa while said journalists were running with Antifa.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:37 pm

I watched a really, really cool and honest news agency go from being honest and objective, to partisan. The day I realized it, it honestly "hurt" me more than when I figured out US foreign policy was shit. Worked with some really great people when it was good. There is no amount of money you could offer me to go back.

I'd say the same if it was Ben Shapiro fucking things up for journalists. Real journalists. Not talking heads with an agenda.

Used to run a course on kidnapping and interrogation for NGO workers and journalists going to hostile environments. Would tell them that the US using an aid worker to gather intel on UBL now paints them all as potential assets. Same with the journalists. If the US govt does it, so do others.

We had a discussion here about reporters getting jammed up not too long ago. I posted that in my experience law enforcement gives the media a "zone" to work within, without getting jammed up. Some here thought I was a bootlicker or whatever.

This video proves my fucking point.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Name names.

It'll take some time. Got suspended off twitter so gotta track down the old back and forth posts between some journalists who were gloating about Andy Ngo getting brained by Antifa while said journalists were running with Antifa.

I'll give you one:

Unicorn Riot.

https://unicornriot.ninja/

If you say that Unicorn Riot is "Antifa" I would believe it.

But the others? I assume you meant more "mainstream" media. Find them yet?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe