Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby ROB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:14 am

Alphabet wrote:
ROB wrote:Your meds.

You forgot them.



Objective "journalism" at work here folks.


Do you live or vote here? No? Fuck off.


Stop me you weak weasley little cunt.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby Alphabet » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:50 am

ROB wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
ROB wrote:Your meds.

You forgot them.



Objective "journalism" at work here folks.


Do you live or vote here? No? Fuck off.


Stop me you weak weasley little cunt.



I don't recall any attempts at trying to stop you, actually. And I never would stop anyone from speaking their mind. Even if if I disagree with them. Especially with twats like you, because you're like your own worst enemy. Just proving the point to the normies.



I understand....You've been raised as a cuck. I mean, I don't actually understand what's it like to be a cuck like you, I just get that you're a brainwashed cuck.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby ROB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:16 am

Weak weasley little cunt wrote:I don't recall any attempts at trying to stop you, actually. And I never would stop anyone from speaking their mind. Even if if I disagree with them. Especially with twats like you, because you're like your own worst enemy. Just proving the point to the normies.



I understand....You've been raised as a cuck. I mean, I don't actually understand what's it like to be a cuck like you, I just get that you're a brainwashed cuck.


Such constant over-compensating. Fuck off you impotent turd.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby Alphabet » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:27 am

ROB wrote:
Weak weasley little cunt wrote:I don't recall any attempts at trying to stop you, actually. And I never would stop anyone from speaking their mind. Even if if I disagree with them. Especially with twats like you, because you're like your own worst enemy. Just proving the point to the normies.



I understand....You've been raised as a cuck. I mean, I don't actually understand what's it like to be a cuck like you, I just get that you're a brainwashed cuck.


Such constant over-compensating. Fuck off you impotent turd.




K.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby roach coach » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 am

Have investigators been able to work the fire origin? If not... hold fast.

Let alone, a lot of fires have been started by arson, but there are many factors.
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
User avatar
roach coach
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:37 pm
Location: All over Northern California

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests