Coup d' Etat Plot in Michigan

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Coup d' Etat Plot in Michigan

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:40 pm

By Anitfa.

I assume Antifa is called The Wolverine Watchmen in Michigan? Gotta be.

Anyway, Antifa and probably BLM wanted to kidnap and murder the Governor (according to charges)

The Government was so unconcerned with Antifa that it took an Wolverine Watchmen Antifa / BLM member to contact the Feds and say "hey, I am not comfortable around these people because they want to kill policemen, as Antifa and BLM are well known to desire.

So the Feebs said "hey! I know, why don't you become an informant .. then you can help prevent this sort of thing"

The informant probably said "Sweet! As an Antifa BLM person I really want to help further my cause but in a peaceful manner so I will totally be your informant."

Then they high fived.

Then a while later the informant said "Dudes! Dudes! BLM / Antifa is totally gonna kidnap and kill Governor Whitmer and Storm the state capital to start a Civil War"

The feds said "No Way!"

The informant said "WAY!"

Now 13 Antifa BLM people are arrested for plotting to kill a Governor and take over a state.

The story is developing and I have added dialog and some plot for effect.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Wild stuff for sure.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Coup d' Etat Plot in Michigan

Postby snaark » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 pm

This shit is so predictable. I wonder how many more of these clown shows are going to be unearthed over the next 3 weeks.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Kidnapping an elected official. Some kid said it, not me, if these guys didn't like the lock-down, they are going to hate federal prison.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:27 pm

snaark wrote:This shit is so predictable. I wonder how many more of these clown shows are going to be unearthed over the next 3 weeks.

Thats the thing I noticed. No FBI had even infiltrated them until someone approached them and said they wanted to kill cops.

Betcha someone who distributed water at a BLM protest or someone objecting to Flint Michigan's lead contaminated water had informants sleeping on the floor of some Quaker's living room.

Militia: Plots to kill police and an elected Governor and use weapons to storm the capital = Defending their rights.
BLM: Wants cops to stop killing black people during things like traffic stops or them being asleep in their living rooms, and some break windows (those who are not militia members pretending to be BLM protesters) and some are rude to people eating outside = GONNA KILL WHITE PEOPLE WITH MARXISM, PASS LEGISLATION MAKING IT LEGAL TO RUN THEM OVER WITH CARS!!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Woodsman » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Hi Kurt and others,

I was at the site of the FBI and msp operation in Wexford county.

I watched some of it happen in real time. I was right in between the road blocked patrol cars.
Who watches the watchers? I guess I do, because I did, I saw them, they didn't see me.

I saw the tactical truck, which was the size of a fire engine.

There were at least 2 dozen swat on the ground.

I have had a most interesting year for sure. Holy shit...

Anyway off the grid except for the cell and external eyes.

Would love sometime to hack all of it so triangulation puts those teams in a swamp.

Just for fun

Our state government has been out of control and abusing authority well beyond what has been granted to them for several decades. We don't need a dozen guys. We need a federal government that will actively enforce the oath it claims to swear and put whitmer in federal custody...and she's not the only one....

It's been entirely out of control this year.

I read about the interesting work you're doing. Sounds fun, really. Better than watching boatloads of monitors, but I'm sure you do that at times still too. It's interesting though.

I hope you all are well wherever you find yourselves.

From the woods...

Much love
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Whitler, I mean Whitmer, is a tyrant.

I don't mean that in a hyperbolic sense. I mean it in a literal sense.

The Constitution grants states specific powers in emergency or exigent circumstances when there is insufficient time to assemble the legislature to pass relevant legislation. Back in March, one could argue COVID was an emergency that required a quick response by the Wisconsin state government. The Wisconsin legislature has had plenty of time since then to author and pass relevant legislation granting extended powers to Whitmer or codifying lockdown laws during a pandemic. They haven't done so. Instead, Whitmer has signed a series of executive orders bypassing the legislature in order to do what she wants to have done in circumstances that are no longer exigent. She's already been slapped down by the courts, and quite frankly she should be impeached and removed from office.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:This shit is so predictable. I wonder how many more of these clown shows are going to be unearthed over the next 3 weeks.

Thats the thing I noticed. No FBI had even infiltrated them until someone approached them and said they wanted to kill cops.

Usually it's the FBI egging these groups on.

This might be the first plot the FBI disrupted that wasn't an FBI plot to begin with.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Tyrant.

And the left is called "Snowflakes"

You guys whine more about not being able hold a biker ralley and having to wear a mask than any leftist I ever met who got choked out by cops for being anti-war ever did.

Rights extend until someone else is harmed.

Potentially fatal virus with unknown long term side effects counts the same as swinging your arms until it hits someone in the face. ... except with crippling medical expenses.

"Herd Immunity" is a concept of vaccination, specifically vaccination of cows from Rinderpest. (now eradicated ) and it does not work with a virus that you can get twice or more. Right now it is looking like the second round is worse than the first once those antibodies wear off.

Claiming Whitmer is a tyrant is stupid. A real tyrant would have had a bunch of dead, bearded fat guys pop up in random Great Lakes after they showed up in full para cosplay uniforms and real guns at the Capital. There is a plague, she is trying to stop it from spreading. Simple as that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Kurt wrote:Tyrant.

You guys whine more about not being able hold a biker ralley and having to wear a mask than any leftist I ever met who got choked out by cops for being anti-war ever did.

Potentially fatal virus with unknown long term side effects counts the same as swinging your arms until it hits someone in the face. ... except with crippling medical expenses.

"Herd Immunity" is a concept of vaccination, specifically vaccination of cows from Rinderpest. (now eradicated ) and it does not work with a virus that you can get twice or more. Right now it is looking like the second round is worse than the first once those antibodies wear off.

Claiming Whitmer is a tyrant is stupid. A real tyrant would have had a bunch of dead, bearded fat guys pop up in random Great Lakes after they showed up in full para cosplay uniforms and real guns at the Capital. There is a plague, she is trying to stop it from spreading. Simple as that.

I weep for the illiteracy of our nation.

Tyrant:

a person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way.

Whitmer's actions are both unreasonable and arbitrary. Unreasonable because the legislature is able to meet and pass appropriate measures at this point to deal with a pandemic.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Tyrant.

I weep for the illiteracy of our nation.

Tyrant:

a person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way.

Whitmer's actions are both unreasonable and arbitrary. Unreasonable because the legislature is able to meet and pass appropriate measures at this point to deal with a pandemic.

That would actually be illegal. An Illegal act can be reasonable. Have you ever had a reason to speed even though it was illegal? I'll guess yes, as ever good driver has.

To meet the definition of a Tyrant she would have had to commit an unreasonable act. Is a mandate to control a pandemic unreasonable? If so, what defines her actions as specifically unreasonable?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Remember honey, we're disobeying an unjust law here. We're patriots, like all those people in jail.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Alphabet » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:38 am

Fucking hilarious. ANTIFA and BLM are literally burning shit to the ground, but an FBI informant (where have we heard that story before?) makes a claim, and it's Munich in the 30's all over again.

Hey, they are abusing kids in Waco. Shot out....shot over.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Alphabet wrote:Hey, they are abusing kids in Waco. Shot out....shot over.
Wasn't that and Ruby ridge the ATF's doing?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:31 am

el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Hey, they are abusing kids in Waco. Shot out....shot over.
Wasn't that and Ruby ridge the ATF's doing?

The "go to" in the U.S. as far as federal law enforcement, leftist media (that's a stretch, I know.) since like the fucking 50s has been "White Nationalists", "White Supremacist", what have you. It's like being called a pedo, being absolutely cleared of it by any shadow of a doubt, but just doesn't get washed away. Except for Uncle Joe because we literally have video and pics of him grabbing little girls. But, I digress.

Clinton really turned that shit up in the 90s, probably to distract his trips to pedo island.

Anyway.........Lon Hirochi, FBI sniper/murderer, murdered a mother holding a baby at Ruby Ridge. Because an ATF informant sold a sawed off shotgun to a "White Sepremacist." Not fucking around. Not being sarcastic. Literally a fucking sawed off shotgun. And it wasn't even signed by Hitler.

Randy Weaver sued, and fucking won. Against the Feds. That almost never happens. Especially if you are a Neo Nazi who bakes non Whites in your oven before breakfast.

Lon then went on to murder more people at Waco, while Billy Boy and "General" (which that cunt didn't deserve because he completely fucked U.S. law by sending in military assets in a domestic law enforcement incident. Oh, and tried to start WW3 in the Balkans.) Wesley Clark sent in fucking tanks equipped with flamethrowers, to "save abused kids". Even though the fucking local yokels and Koresh agreed on him coming in peaceably, and the fucking Feds having chance after chance after chance of jamming Koresh up on his daily trips into town.

But yeah....Too busy killing and framing black people I guess.

It's like....Oh, I don't know. People who want to be left alone and be free and all that stupid shit have to like....Have protection or something like that. Wow. No one has been saying that for at least 244 fucking years or something.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe