Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:47 am

But Le Retard Biden got fucking spanked tonight.


Svizz and Seeks will come in with some bullshit Handmaid's Tale about a bunch of evil White men supposedly did 400 years ago. Which isn't even historically accurate in the first place. But, they have a pussy, so we pretend to accept their bullshit so we can get laid.


Nevermind Muslim Arabs are still raping little girls as we are all typing this.


White Males who aren't cucks . Patriarchy. Blah blah blah.


I actually felt bad for Biden tonight. The spectrum is really showing. I hope he get's the help he needs.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby snaark » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 am

Hate to say this but I actually agree with you.

Trump came across like Trump. Actually a slightly less trumpy Trump. Biden came across like an old man with early-stage alzheimer's.

Still an old man with alzheimers would make a better president than Trump, but then so would a labradoodle.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:50 pm

[quote="Alphabet"]But Le Retard Biden got fucking spanked tonight.


Svizz and Seeks will come in with some bullshit Handmaid's Tale about a bunch of evil White men supposedly did 400 years ago. Which isn't even historically accurate in the first place. But, they have a pussy, so we pretend to accept their bullshit so we can get laid.


Nevermind American Border Patrol are still raping little girls and boys as we are all typing this.


White Males who aren't cucks . Patriarchy. Blah blah blah.


I actually felt bad for Biden tonight. The spectrum is really showing. I hope he get's the help he needs.[/quote]


Oh Q, there you go again. Nice preemptive try. Weak, but you got it in there, albeit on a chat board where you come to jerk each other off.
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Is Biden also on the spectrum, despite his obvious dementia and pedo tendencies? His eyes are almost legit Downy. Lot's of inbreeding in N.E. political families, so I'm not just shit posting.

Camel Toe had a rough interview in ATL today trying to explain away the shit show from Uncle Joe last night. LULZ.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:50 pm

snaark wrote:Hate to say this but I actually agree with you.

Trump came across like Trump. Actually a slightly less trumpy Trump. Biden came across like an old man with early-stage alzheimer's.

Still an old man with alzheimers would make a better president than Trump, but then so would a labradoodle.




You're a RayGun fan then?
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:55 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

Nevermind American Border Patrol are still raping little girls and boys as we are all typing this?




How is it that Seeks is allowed to edit my posts?

Also, if she has proof enough to claim that "American Border Patrol" is "raping little girls and boys", and hasn't reported it to the proper authorities, ummmmm......?
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby ROB » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:58 am

Alphabet wrote:How is it that everyone knows I have a boner for Seeks?


Guess that’s just the way it is.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby snaark » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:29 am

Alphabet wrote:You're a RayGun fan then?


Yeah sure, why not? Reagan was never actually diagnosed with alzheimers until 2004, but people around him were suspicious as early as the start of his second term. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between dementia and just being an old man. But once it starts it comes on pretty fast. If he really is getting dotty, it seems unlikely that Biden would make it 4 years, let alone 8, without completely losing his shit. Does that mean people should vote for him? Fuck no, a dotty old man surrounded by good people is an order of magnitude better than a sociopath surrounded by more sociopaths. But it is a pity that younger, more capable candidates (e.g. your future VP) were passed over instead of a gropey, half-senile septuagenarian.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:34 am

snaark wrote:
Alphabet wrote:You're a RayGun fan then?


Yeah sure, why not? Reagan was never actually diagnosed with alzheimers until 2004, but people around him were suspicious as early as the start of his second term. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between dementia and just being an old man. But once it starts it comes on pretty fast. If he really is getting dotty, it seems unlikely that Biden would make it 4 years, let alone 8, without completely losing his shit. Does that mean people should vote for him? Fuck no, a dotty old man surrounded by good people is an order of magnitude better than a sociopath surrounded by more sociopaths. But it is a pity that younger, more capable candidates (e.g. your future VP) were passed over instead of a gropey, half-senile septuagenarian.




Totally agree. The hot twat from Hawaii who loves to surf, likes to shoot and isn't some dumpy fat assed old grammy, doesn't want to send off a bunch of White males to get killed in combat because Bush, or Bill, or Hillary or Barak or Biden had some kind of deal on oil somewhere... should be the shoe in.


But we got the Seeks and Svizz voters here in the U.S.....So, the dude who likes to rape young girls is their choice. Because he pretends to like black folk.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby Alphabet » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:41 am

Alphabet wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

Nevermind American Border Patrol are still raping little girls and boys as we are all typing this?




How is it that Seeks is allowed to edit my posts?

Also, if she has proof enough to claim that "American Border Patrol" is "raping little girls and boys", and hasn't reported it to the proper authorities, ummmmm......?



Still waiting on word from this.

I think it might be appropriate that if a poster here is claiming to have some proof of a crime from federal agents, it should be reported to the proper authorites.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Ehhh,,,,,Not a fan of Trump...

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:47 am

I look forward to the day that I can vote for something and not against it.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:25 am
Location: Home of the Wild Frontier


Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests