The COVID-19 vaccine

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:09 am

I was kinda expecting new riot footage from the USA...

Haven't been keeping up with the news reports on covid-19 but placed bets on a vaccine before 2022. Nice if they can pull it off.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: The COVID-19 vaccine

Postby ROB » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:29 am

Kurt wrote:Are you getting ready to condemn pro-Trump violence or are you getting ready to justify it?

It will be as a result of left wing something.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:46 am

Kurt wrote:
Are you getting ready to condemn pro-Trump violence or are you getting ready to justify it?

You've been denying ANTIFA and BLM violence from the start. But keep thinking it's the Boog Boys and Proud Boys and the 4th Reich actually doing it if that helps you sleep better at night.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:10 pm

So Covid is no longer a thing, huh? Well, the (R) Governor of Ohio just went on TV last night, practically in tears, reading the riot act about Covid’s spike and alluding to another imminent shutdown should folks not straighten up and fly right by wearing the damn mask and not being assholes. Too bad he folded to his base earlier. Well, here we are.

Put me in line for the vaccine. I’ll take it. Sounds like it will be one that will require a booster shot, or maybe administered via a sugar cube like the polio-booster vaccine when I was a young kid. With hope the vaccine will mitigate the vast vats of kool-aid the Trumpsters keep drinking that’s put the national psyche in cult territory, even though they are not the majority, even though their magical thinking makes them want to believe that they are (see 2020 Election).

BTW, the moniker of “pedo” applied to President-elect Joe Biden is tired. QAnon filtering into the mainstream of deplorables throws the term around quite a lot, to the point of “he doth protest too much”. That, and “cuck”. Projecting much? (see Jerry Falwell, Jr.).

That’s what it is. Parasites, grudge-holders, weaklings, crybabies. Obsessed with pedophilia, the word, to use as a weapon. Y’all telling on yourselves. You know that, right? It’s as plain as a goats ass going up hill.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Are you getting ready to condemn pro-Trump violence or are you getting ready to justify it?

You've been denying ANTIFA and BLM violence from the start. But keep thinking it's the Boog Boys and Proud Boys and the 4th Reich actually doing it if that helps you sleep better at night.

Yep, that is what I am doing. Denying something that is trivial is not that big of a deal.

BLM is a legitimate movement and Antifa is a Red Scare.

Boogs have killed Cops in California, planned to kill cops elsewhere and plotted to kidnap a governor. The only thing that makes Boogs harmless is their incompetence. I mean how long did it take them to figure out where Whitmer lived? Like 2 to 3 weeks before someone found the term "Governors Mansion".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:21 pm

I believe it is being said that we, anti-Trumpers, are now claiming COVID-19 is no big deal because of the vaccine.

Which is not true (for me at least)

If the vaccine works, it might be effective for less than 1 year and many fuckshits won't get it anyway because they think Bill Gates wants to track them for some reason.

Hi, I am Bill Gates, Richest man in the world next to the bald guy, for fun I want to see if this guy in the Hinterlands is sitting on his sectional sofa, the reclining kind with the cupholders...What? Curses! He is an anti-vaxxer foiling my plans again!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:36 pm

I haven’t heard THAT ! That Covid not a biggie among the lefties because of imminent vaccine? I’m resigned to the long-haul, meaning I’ll stay masked well into 2022 I reckon, vaccine or not.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:26 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I haven’t heard THAT ! That Covid not a biggie among the lefties because of imminent vaccine? I’m resigned to the long-haul, meaning I’ll stay masked well into 2022 I reckon, vaccine or not.

Here it was very common to see Chinese people masked in public before COVID.

I'm going to do that. 90% effective means 10% failure, not counting those that refuse to get it, especially since I have Hassidim to the North of me and to the West and some Hassid factions, especially within the Satmars, are anti-mask and ant-distancing and they LOVE going to huge funerals of old people who die of COVID and a wedding plan of 10,000 guests (!!).

So I am going to be like those Chinese people on the subway who I used to say "Wonder what they are so worried about?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:05 am

Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Yep, that is what I am doing. Denying something that is trivial is not that big of a deal.

BLM is a legitimate movement and Antifa is a Red Scare.

Boogs have killed Cops in California, planned to kill cops elsewhere and plotted to kidnap a governor. The only thing that makes Boogs harmless is their incompetence. I mean how long did it take them to figure out where Whitmer lived? Like 2 to 3 weeks before someone found the term "Governors Mansion".

Careful Kurt....Boog and Proud 4th Reich Boys are landing in your A.O. Right now.

You've become that dude who was here when Obongo got elected, and said rape camps were coming
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 pm

How funny is it that trump and pence are trying to claim they had a part in the pfizer vaccine?
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:35 pm

Dabbi wrote:How funny is it that trump and pence are trying to claim they had a part in the pfizer vaccine?

They actually did, and it is one of the few things they got right. Trump allocated money, on the back end, to Pizer once the vaccine that you in all your medical knowledge still hasn't stopped yet.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Wow

Just wow

What kind of reality do you live in

Trump was saying covid would disappear
When this vaccine was starting it's development

Trump tried to take a bet on all available vaccines late this summer

Pfizer released a special press release stating that they did not get us government backing

But let's believe the pathological liar in Chief looking for a quick fix
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Dabbi wrote:Wow

Just wow

What kind of reality do you live in

Trump was saying covid would disappear
When this vaccine was starting it's development

Trump tried to take a bet on all available vaccines late this summer

Pfizer released a special press release stating that they did not get us government backing

But let's believe the pathological liar in Chief looking for a quick fix

"However, the Trump administration agreed in July to" buy at least $1.95 billion worth of a Pfizer vaccine, at least 100 million doses, if Pfizer does get a vaccine authorized by the Food and Drug Administration."

I know.....ABC is Hitler's propaganda machine.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/fact-checkin ... nouncement
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:10 am

But let's believe the pathological liar in Chief looking for a quick fix[/quote] Laugh all you want about art of the deal but USA has dibs on the first hundred(s) of million(s) of vaccine doses.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:35 am

By this logic, the EU is in fact more responsible for the vaccine than the US because it pre-ordered twice as many doses.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe