Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID out

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:56 am

Dabbi wrote:Q, yesterday my whole country had 8 infections

The restrictions work

Peoples life's are saved

Everyone is happy



Your nation is literally the Whitest, and remotest country on the planet. Your logic sucks.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:58 am

Kurt wrote:Nothing has been edited or censored in this post.

No editing was done that would removed past editing information from the logs either.

Soooo...Not sure what you are on about with that.

But Cuomo is doing further restrictions, We let up and now we are going back down.

Gyms, Booze and Church. Once boozing goes back into the home while alone where it belongs things will improve.

Last time I went to the gym was March 4th. COVID was around and I realized on the rowing machine that I was a spittle and spray machine.

NYS is hovering around 2.5% and 3%. My neighborhood is at 2%

Sounds like El Paso is where NYC was back in April with reefer trucks outside the morgues getting hosed off underneath since the bodies are leaking fluids.



You absolutely fucked the title. I get. It's a private site, and you guys have to protect cucked Cuomo.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

testing 1 - 2 - 3

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Cuckold. Cockholster. No censoring.

Sorry about the bad language kids, just making a point.
So, did the first baby lose her leg? There's only 3 feet in the photo
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Dabbi » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:12 pm

The majority of Iceland's population is crammed together in a small corner of the island with over 80% of the island being uninhabitable

Iceland's success has nothing to do with the colour of our skin
Most of the people that work in frontline jobs are immigrants with around 11% of the nation being immigrants.

It has to do with social cohesion, the rejection or beliefs like are being flaunted here

If people are asked to social distance and wear a mask they do that, if people need to be furloughed the government pays their salary. Unemployment benefits are given to people and are easily accessible.

The people trying mock me would be ridiculed and shunned here in Iceland because of their opinions would be considered anti social and destructive.
User avatar
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Reykjavík, Íslandi

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:44 am

Dabbi wrote:The majority of Iceland's population is crammed together in a small corner of the island with over 80% of the island being uninhabitable

Iceland's success has nothing to do with the colour of our skin
Most of the people that work in frontline jobs are immigrants with around 11% of the nation being immigrants.

It has to do with social cohesion, the rejection or beliefs like are being flaunted here

If people are asked to social distance and wear a mask they do that, if people need to be furloughed the government pays their salary. Unemployment benefits are given to people and are easily accessible.

The people trying mock me would be ridiculed and shunned here in Iceland because of their opinions would be considered anti social and destructive.



11%? Holy Sweet Fucking Jesus. You guys are literally the standard for diversity. What? That's like 4 non Whites in one of the Whitest nations on the planet? Dude, you're like the White MLK. So impressed.

Especially hilarious because people like you in a country that actually matters...The U.S. are running around crying and bitching and moaning about how Covid (which you in your vast medical expertise still hasn't ended yet.....) kills more POC than Whites.


Wow....I'd be yelled at in Iceland. Boo fucking hoo.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Postby el3so » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Alphabet wrote: I'd be yelled at in Iceland. Boo fucking hoo.
Less drama than in the States. You'd be ostracized.
So, did the first baby lose her leg? There's only 3 feet in the photo
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Dabbi » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:41 pm

You would not be yelled at.

People would think you are batshit crazy

You would be avoided and shunned as is the way
User avatar
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Reykjavík, Íslandi

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:44 pm

Dabbi wrote:You would not be yelled at.

People would think you are batshit crazy

You would be avoided and shunned as is the way


I literally don't know how I'd carry on. Wow. You all have it figured out.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:55 am

Alphabet wrote:You all have it figured out.
I know you are dude J, but thank you for reminding me why my knuckles tend to hurt after arguing with a woman.

All bars closed as well as restaurants (except for take-out but fair share of fine-dining money is in the drinks IMO) over here, there is a sh!tload of both of those, the not-franchised kind, most of the other not-food, not-medical shops and services closed too.

We had a first lock-down the first 5-6 weeks after mid March.
Nobody knew what it meant, most people talking about "how it was back in WW2" were born after 1944. They fukced up the communication on how masks work and didn't recommend them due in part to lack of ppe. WFH got implemented at break-neck speed, I guess school from home too, rest assured all kinds of schedules got royally screwed up.

Lock-down ended, people were still being told not to gather in groups, social distance, to wear a mask (aplenty by now) to protect others, to use handgel, etc. Couple of weeks later, people are back from holidays, the kids return to school, the numbers go up again and the government "had to" put us into second lockdown.

Socialised medicine money does not grow on trees, technical unemployment sits at 70% of regular wage, will not cut it if you were making ends meet before all this. Self employed and business owners aren't covered plus companies go bust when there is no business, fixed costs being fixed. Meanwhile they are shuttling people between ICUs, homes for the elderly and institutions for people with mental or physical handicaps are kind of ignored in favour of the hospitals and of course the medical backlog for non emergency stuff keeps growing.

Our politicians depend on the popular vote to get (re-)elected. Despite all those movies, they don't have any real plans for something like this, civil defense is about temporary and/or local calamities. No one claims to have figured it out but it's pretty safe to say wearing a mask in close proximity to others, social distancing and washing your hands won't do you or anyone else any harm.
So, did the first baby lose her leg? There's only 3 feet in the photo
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:Nothing has been edited or censored in this post.

No editing was done that would removed past editing information from the logs either.

Soooo...Not sure what you are on about with that.

But Cuomo is doing further restrictions, We let up and now we are going back down.

Gyms, Booze and Church. Once boozing goes back into the home while alone where it belongs things will improve.

Last time I went to the gym was March 4th. COVID was around and I realized on the rowing machine that I was a spittle and spray machine.

NYS is hovering around 2.5% and 3%. My neighborhood is at 2%

Sounds like El Paso is where NYC was back in April with reefer trucks outside the morgues getting hosed off underneath since the bodies are leaking fluids.



You absolutely fucked the title. I get. It's a private site, and you guys have to protect cucked Cuomo.


I did not.

What did it say before? and I will change it back.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20250
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby ROB » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 am

Some Tourette’s shit about cucked liberal pussies.

I am sure you can figure it out.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5552
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:50 pm

ROB wrote:Some Tourette’s shit about cucked liberal pussies.

I am sure you can figure it out.


Usually edits show up on the log. This did not. Have no idea why.

But it was not me or Alphabet that edited the post.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20250
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:12 am

Cuomo is just totally handling COVID like a boss.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... qus_thread

Meanwhile, flights from NYC to Miami are not only still allowed, but 100% booked. DeSantis will absolutely be gone next election for cucking to the NYC crowd.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:49 am

That's where the whole thing starts to, well, not stop making sense but kind of makes one frown.
We had the second/etc property travel interdiction back in March, main address vs what is basically residing on your own properties. Extenuating circumstances making for extenuating measures and most of the legal cases being the usual attention-whores instead of actual grievances, it got pretty much swept past.

But seeing how no-one is using this crisis politically except for, kinda, in the USA, you know sh!t is for real.
So, did the first baby lose her leg? There's only 3 feet in the photo
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Infection rate statewide is 2.6%, Citywide it is 2.2%

Considering it is within the borders of disease pox ridden USA I think it is pretty good.

Not nearly as good as Nigeria and Haiti though. Those shitholes got their shit together.

Aspiring shitholes like the USA do not.

Except for Cuomo.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20250
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests