Clown Shoe Coup

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Clown Shoe Coup

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:04 am

The brightest and the best in your country were amongst the revolutionaries to storm the Bastille. Take this gentleman, wearing your work pass so they can easily identify you, fire you and turn you over to be a future prison bitch.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-fired-job-maryland-111332279.html

Interestingly, trump is the first prez since Andrew Johnson to skip his successor's inauguration. Johns tends to come up last in the list of great US presidents. Hmmmmm.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:07 am

Kurt wrote:The rumor now is that Tennessee is at the heart of it.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/p ... 593526002/

French Intelligence is "of the opinion" (read that as "we spy on our allies like the rest of NATO does" ) that Capitol security officials colluded with Trump to allow people into the Capital during the session.

Sorry to sound like a perv, been locked down too long, but that is one fucking hot FBI agent. Not the douche with the millineal beard.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:20 pm

ReptilianKittenEater wrote: a future prison bitch.
Use catamite instead to bypass obscenity filters and sound sophisticated at the same time.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:52 pm

Kurt wrote:USA in 2003: Haw! Cheese eating surrender monkeys"
France in 2003: .....
France in 2021: By the way, we infiltrated your police force and uncovered a plot by one of your two parties withe help of Tennessee to overthrow your elected Government. You are welcome.

Speaking of France, I saw a post on Reddit yesterday that cracked me up:

It's only a coup if it's from the coup d'etat region of France. Otherwise it's just sparkling white terrorism.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:26 am

Chimborazo wrote:Speaking of France, I saw a post on Reddit yesterday that cracked me up:

It's only a coup if it's from the coup d'etat region of France. Otherwise it's just sparkling white terrorism.

That is good.

It makes me want to eat Gruyere from Wisconsin.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe