4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people. DC.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:25 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
Kurt wrote:Always a few dicks in each crowd.

Not like it is an endemic thing that people cheer on to happen more often

https://www.google.com/search?q=videos+ ... 57&bih=620

Well thats what ya get for blockin traffic. If they took showers and had jobs this kinda shit wouldn't happen.

They get run over even when they do not block traffic.

In fact, cars plowing into protesters is so normal now the protesters will create a barricade of cars to prevent other cars from running into them. This guy decided to do it anyway with his motorcycle and then he went up on the sidewalk to try to finish the job.

https://www.channel3000.com/uw-madison- ... VpkBIUh1zc

It's ok to run over smelly leftists because they are smelly leftists but if one of them would have bashed his face he would have been all like "Wahhhhhhhh! I wuz attacked by commies Wahhhhh!" because the left is braver than the right.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Somewhere the point was missed in all this.

It's a fucking disgrace that people can't rally to support their President in the fucking nation's capital without a bunch of fucking ferals descending on them and beating them while the DC police sit idly by and watch. A lot of people didn't like Obama either, but I don't remember his supporters getting attacked in the streets for wearing an O shirt.

All of the other bullshit aside, this is how you get a civil war.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 pm

Lol - I just love how Tarkan turns on a fucking dime when it’s his own team copping the shit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Tarkan wrote:Somewhere the point was missed in all this.

It's a fucking disgrace that people can't rally to support their President in the fucking nation's capital without a bunch of fucking ferals descending on them and beating them while the DC police sit idly by and watch. A lot of people didn't like Obama either, but I don't remember his supporters getting attacked in the streets for wearing an O shirt.

They are rallying to overturn a legitimate election but yah, just because people want a president who loses both the popular vote and the electoral vote is no reason they should be assaulted.

However you and your ilk pretty much favored violence being meted out to BLM supporters. They did not deserve it either.

Thank god that Giulliani is on the case. That guy is a gooooooood lawyer.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:05 am

It is amazing...not really.. how much of the far left left cuck crowd has come out denying the absolute and well documented assault on Trump supporters in these last few days.

Hey....If I wasn't a regular guy, I'd make Cuomo swallow his teeth. Of course, he'd have to be backed up by New York's "finest", but I'm pretty solid on that because I'm guessing his PSD is aa mix of mostly retired old fat White dudes who just don't care any more so they can protect their pension, and AA black female rookies.

And ROB, you don't even fucking live here. How do you have an opinion? Would you like me to weigh in on some globally insignificant opinion on some random MP from your shitty little island?

This post will be deleted/edited. Screenshots saved.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:11 am

Kurt wrote:
However you and your ilk pretty much favored violence being meted out to BLM supporters.

"You're ilk." Wow. Very objective, and not something I'd have expected you not too long ago. Go ahead and make you're case. Some of us have been countering the narrative and social media lately.

I'll meet you post by post.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:31 am

snaark wrote:Q, trolling requires at least a modicum of subtlety. This is slightly undermined when you post the first seven messages in your own thread. Just a tip.

Give me a break. You'd piss your pants if one old retard walked down Kaiserstrasse with an anti-Islam sign. It would literally be Hitler coming out of his bunker.

You don't live here. Fuck off.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:02 am

Kurt wrote:

They are rallying to overturn a legitimate election but yah, just because people want a president who loses both the popular vote and the electoral vote is no reason they should be assaulted.

However you and your ilk pretty much favored violence being meted out to BLM supporters. They did not deserve it either.

LOL. Legitimate my ass. And there is no overturning anything yet. States haven’t been certified and the electoral college hasn’t votes yet.

Hey lets stop counting in 3 counties in PA, GA, and MI at 10 pm on election night when Trump had a commanding lead and then magically find the hundreds of thousands of votes needed in those counties to propel Biden to victory. Not suspicious at all. This election is less legitimate than the Maduro election.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:32 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

LOL. Legitimate my ass. And there is no overturning anything yet. States haven’t been certified and the electoral college hasn’t votes yet.

Hey lets stop counting in 3 counties in PA, GA, and MI at 10 pm on election night when Trump had a commanding lead and then magically find the hundreds of thousands of votes needed in those counties to propel Biden to victory. Not suspicious at all. This election is less legitimate than the Maduro election.

Hahahhaha!

I figured.

Anyway, so you support Trump's claim that the election was stolen?

I cannot even be bothered to try to refute it because so many have done so much better and so thoroughly than I could have.

What next? I mean, you must be an activist now. As far as you are concerned the incoming administration is not legitimate. That's gotta mean something.

I mean, if Trump succeeds in having (ha!) Guilliani and (hahahahha!) Sidney Powell cancel the legitimate election results I will participate in any general strike and encourage New York State and New York City to not recognize the Trump administration.

Are you gonna be pushing for Texas to not recognize Biden? I mean, that would make sense right?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:05 am

TRUMP 2024!!!

USA! USA! USA!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:34 am

Kurt wrote:Are you gonna be pushing for Texas to not recognize Biden? I mean, that would make sense right?

I think we all think that a low level sustained campaign of bitching on message boards that nobody reads is the clear path ahead on this.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:06 pm

So we are still waiting for all the votes to be counted or what?
FWIW I wish president Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris good luck and I hope they continue the "not fukc around too much in other people's domestic affairs" doctrine as started under president Trump.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:09 am

el3so wrote:So we are still waiting for all the votes to be counted or what?
FWIW I wish president Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris good luck and I hope they continue the "not fukc around too much in other people's domestic affairs" doctrine as started under president Trump.

The votes are counted. Even the re-counts are counted.

Next it goes to certification of votes. This means that the votes that were counted are certified as valid.

Then after that it goes to the states Electors. In theory, in the USA, Electoral votes do not have to go to the person who won them. In 2016 some anti-Trump electors voted for someone else, not Hillary, But some write-ins. I think someone voted for Ron Paul and someone else voted for Bernie Sanders.

And those two votes were valid, as in legal. Technically when the electoral college convenes and if 270 electors vote for Trump, Trump wins. If 270 electors vote for a corpse, then the corpse wins (then the party that ran the corpse would put forth their candidate..So if Biden dies, and wins the electoral vote, the Democratic Party would decide who "wins".

Technically, the Democratic process is just a "suggestion". It is possible that someone no one voted for could win and have it be legal.

Since Trump has failed in all but one lawsuit (I think) he is now going to hope the electors vote him in. In some states, it is possible to have their local legislatures decide for the electors.

Ironically the system was designed for two purposes: To keep owning slaves and to prevent a crazy person from getting elected.

Ironically it is being used by a crazy person to stay in office.

Trump's legal team is dimwitted and drunk (in the case of Guillianni..apparently he sucks down bloody marys from morning to afternoon and then switches to martinis until he pisses himself and gets put to bed.) so they have been ineffective. Plus Trump was basically telling people he was gonna do this since July. So he is not too swift either.

The thing to remember about Politics in the USA is Conservativism is a cash grab and Liberalism is a celebration of misery. Now is the Conservative Cash Grab phase where all these "Non Profits" are forming to "investigate fraud" and various Brad Parscale types are buying boats, Lamborghinis and fake tits for horrible women.

One guy suddenly realized that giving $2.5 million to a group that claimed it was looking into voter fraud was not the best way to donate, most likely because they just took his money, gave some bogus answers, and hoped that would be that.

Rule #1 with the Republican Money Grab is to always make sure only broke-ass chumps give you money and not actual wealthy guys who "demand results".

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 56965.html

"True The Vote" is what it is actually named. It is based in Houston but I suspect they had someone in the UK write their site since it uses rest-of-the-world terms like "mobile" instead of "Only in America" Cell Phone.

Trump gets in on the action after giving his campaign a loan and then soliciting donations to his campaign so his chump supporters can pay him back with interest.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:15 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Hahahhaha!

I figured.

Anyway, so you support Trump's claim that the election was stolen?

Pretty much.

I cannot even be bothered to try to refute it because so many have done so much better and so thoroughly than I could have.

Oh I'm sure.

It's totally above board to kick out poll watchers, or, have them watch from a distance of 6+ feet.

It's totally legal for the courts to change the election law on the eve of the election, despite the US Constitution saying, pretty fucking clearly, that it's the sole domain of the state legislatures, and the PA legislature declined to pass additional legislation for COVID, but the courts decided to usurp legislative and Constitutional power.

And oh yeah, about that.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/p ... stitution/

PA vote NOT getting certified any time soon.

And then there's the little Fulton, GA incident where 900 out of 900 military absentee ballots went for...Joe Biden. Now, even assuming that all 900 of those people intended to vote for Biden, it's highly probably a handful of them would have accidentally put in Trump or Jorgensen. But the folks running the fraud campaign in Fulton County weren't happy with Soviet / Iraqi era 99.8% victories. They want Biden to get 100% of the military vote.

Let's not forget the literally thousands of people in Michigan over 100 who were voting, including people over 120 years old. Amazing. I bet they voted for Biden too. Because, you know, they care about the future of this country so much. Even though they are dead.

And that's without even getting into the Dominion glitches, it's ties to Venezuela and Soros, etc.

Yeah, Biden, the guy that couldn't pull 50 people to a rally - even when Obama was in attendance, somehow managed to get more votes than either Hillary or Trump...in fact, get the most votes in US history...despite Trump getting the highest black and Latino vote % of any Republican candidate in the last 60 years.

It's totally reasonable to expect Biden to get more % of the vote in Philadelphia, PA than in San Fransisco, CA. Same thing with Dekalb. Despite Trump dramatically increasing the % of minority vote this year, those two counties were dramatic outliers, and turned out to just be what Biden needed to win Georgia and PA. And just so happened to be two counties that suspended voting for 8+ hours until all the other counties' votes were in. You know, so they would know how many votes they would need to manufacture to get Biden over the hump.

13,000 vote difference in GA right now.
11,000 vote difference in AZ.

And yeah, surprise surprise, Obama nominated judges have tossed some of the Trump lawsuits. But it ain't over yet.

And, yeah, guess what, state legislatures do get to pick the electors if a vote can't be certified in time.

And if no candidate has 270 electoral votes, it goes to the House and the Senate, with each state getting 1 vote for President, and the Senate choosing the VP.

Dems could still take the Senate. Which means that you might have the strange scenario where the GOP picks the President and the Dems pick the VP.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:09 pm

That day Tarkan passed into batshit insanity.

TBF, it was a good run.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe