4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people. DC.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Tarkan wrote: PA vote NOT getting certified any time soon.


Since soon is in the future, and Pennsylvania certified their results on November 24th ...aka "The Past" I guess you are right.

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/politics ... 407257002/

What is kind of funny is a judge blocked "Further Certification" but that amounts to preventing "further driving back home to New York from Wisconsin" when I have reached my destination and parked my car.

Then some republicans .... 26 of them , introduced a resolution calling to withdraw the certification

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2020 ... ctors.html

The next step will be to appeal to congress to have Penna appoint electors.

But yah, since it has already been certified, it will not be certified in the near future.

On a similar note:

You know that one speaking in tongues women who talked about sending "Angels from Africa"?

My evangelical Nigerian relatives started posting Trump election fraud shit right after that. Like claiming more people voted in Wisconsin than they had registered voters even though they did not look up the registered voters on the website Wisconsin has to see that there were more registered voters than votes counted. ..Not the other way around.

According to them their pastors in Nigeria gave them the information. And those pastors were asked to "help" by US Evangelicals.

That was the "Angels from Africa" referenced before that batshit idiot started speaking in tongues.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20410
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Tarkan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Kurt wrote:My evangelical Nigerian relatives started posting Trump election fraud shit right after that. Like claiming more people voted in Wisconsin than they had registered voters even though they did not look up the registered voters on the website Wisconsin has to see that there were more registered voters than votes counted. ..Not the other way around.


As far as I can tell, this came from Biden receiving more votes in WI than total Democratic primary votes. A somewhat logical but incorrect analysis given that primary votes are always less than general election, and independents vote in the general election but don't generally vote in the primaries.

The problem is, there are a bunch of batshit crazy accusations going around - probably intentionally - which is how the TPTB conspiracy theory kill legitimate issues with the election. "Oh, you are one of those crazy election deniers."

There's a reason why Democrats have opposed every single measure that would make vote fraud and election fraud more difficult. And it isn't because they are concerned that their black male voters will be triggered into PTSD and mortal terror at the prospect of showing an ID.

There's a reason why Soros invested heavily in his supported politicians capturing specific Secretary of State and city district attorney positions. Who is in charge of investigating voter fraud and election fraud? Who normally certifies elections?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:07 pm

It was an image that claimed that Wisconsin had only 3,129,000 registered voters but was reporting (at the time) 3,239,920 votes.

But it was just shit someone made up, gave to "Nigerian Angels" (my wife gave her cousin a talking to) who then posted it as true. Then dipshits who did not go to this page https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220 to see that there were then 3,684,726 registered voters and the claim that more counting needed to be done was true because not everyone was counted.

That is what it was.

Oh and Pennsylvania did certify their elections. On the 24th. One day late because of legal challenges.

Tarkan wrote:There's a reason why Soros invested heavily in his supported politicians capturing specific Secretary of State and city district attorney positions. Who is in charge of investigating voter fraud and election fraud? Who normally certifies elections?


Soros...I think you are focusing on such a small thing you cannot see the big picture. The only attempt at election fraud is being done by Trump to over-turn a legitimate election.

Like the election security expert he appointed and then fired when he obviously and inconveniently did not go along with his power grab said.

When Krebs was hired people in my field wondered what the deal was, since he was known as a competent person, but we were glad since we would take whatever we could get at that point. Since most of Trump judicial picks came from Law Schools that were followed by "and Grill" but it became apparent that he did his job, did it well and then stood up for his work.

Can't have a guy like that running around now, can we?

The problem with Trump is that he is too dumb to do a proper coup. He was just too self centered to actually take care of a decent enough minority of hard core supporters. Instead he just had his immediate family and then a bunch of people fighting over crumbs that fell off the table.

His campaign went broke so many times. He was lucky Sheldon Adelson was dumb enough to keep funding him even after Trump insulted him for not doing enough.

It should be interesting if Trump croaks before 2024 to see what kind of scrambling is made for the sucker and chump money from his supporters.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20410
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Tarkan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Kurt wrote:Soros...I think you are focusing on such a small thing you cannot see the big picture. The only attempt at election fraud is being done by Trump to over-turn a legitimate election.



Um, that's not election fraud, that's the "process". Now, I don't think it'll work, but Trump isn't actually doing anything illegal. Registering dead people to vote, registering to PO Boxes or Mailbox Etc addresses, or having 2,000 people registered at the same address, however, is illegal. Post office workers dumping ballots is also illegal.

The problem with Trump is that he is too dumb to do a proper coup. He was just too self centered to actually take care of a decent enough minority of hard core supporters. Instead he just had his immediate family and then a bunch of people fighting over crumbs that fell off the table.


If Trump was really trying to do a coup, he would have simply had Biden and his degenerate son arrested for espionage and Logan act violations, as well as both being unregistered foreign agents.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Kurt wrote: It should be interesting if Trump croaks before 2024 to see what kind of scrambling is made for the sucker and chump money from his supporters.

I predict a number of morbidly obese teen-moms claiming immaculate conception and their offspring being his reincarnation.
I will be burned again.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8356
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:38 am

Tarkan wrote:his degenerate son


You see, when you have had your cock up the ass of possibly one of the most degenerate politicians in a generation, you don’t get to throw moral judgements like that around. You set the bar. And you set it really fucking low.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:46 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:his degenerate son


You see, when you have had your cock up the ass of possibly one of the most degenerate politicians in a generation, you don’t get to throw moral judgements like that around. You set the bar. And you set it really fucking low.


Nah, I don't even really like Trump as a human being. But he's not, as our left likes to say, literally Hitler. He's made some great judicial appointments, and I agree with his policies, such that they are, with regards to immigration, outsourcing, and NATO.

And however low you think Trump set the floor, Biden and his degenerate son punched through that sucker and kept on going down.

Both of good old Joe's kids are drug addicts.

Hunter, in particular, appears to like meth and crack cocaine a lot.

When Hunter's brother Beau died, Hunter started having an affair with Beau's widow. While Hunter was still married. And while he was shagging his brother's widow, he knocked up a stripper. And something untoward was going on with Hunter and his niece Natalie, so much so that Natalie's mom (Beau's widow) threatened to call the police on him if he was ever alone with him again. In one of the leaked videos from Hunter's laptop, there's a girl/woman - who he refers to as "Nattie" on the video, who is giving him a footjob. There's also a pic of Hunter balls deep in a girl that bears a striking resemblance to one of Natalie's friends.

That of course, doesn't even cover the Ukraine / China corruption.

Now, I agree Trump has done and said some pretty classless stuff. He's probably even paid porn stars to have sex with him and paid them to be quiet afterwards. But Biden and his family are massive fucking train wrecks.

While Biden is taking pictures of him snorting coke off of strippers asses, Trump's kids are brokering history setting peace deals in the Middle East. But hey, at least we got rid of that Trump guy.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby mb » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:14 pm

I did not know Hunter Biden was up for election.

Yeah it's probable that there's some shitheads in the family. But damn the right wing propaganda machine is amazing at projection. Accuse the others of whatever crime they are doing.

Like registering dead people.... Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick offered $1 million reward for evidence of voter fraud. So Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman showed him the only evidence they've found in PA so far. Which is two republicans having dead relatives vote for Trump.

As you might guess, the Texan has not held up his end of the deal. Because the point is to spread false rumors which people will believe at face value. Without checking up on. Or even checking plausibility.
mb
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:18 pm

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:17 pm

Posts are still getting scrubbed. Wow. Just another glitch, I'm sure.
#White Lives Matter.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:36 pm

Tarkan wrote:In one of the leaked videos from Hunter's laptop, there's a girl/woman - who he refers to as "Nattie" on the video, who is giving him a footjob. There's also a pic of Hunter balls deep in a girl that bears a striking resemblance to one of Natalie's friends.


Where are these to be found? You saw them?
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20410
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:39 pm

Alphabet wrote:Posts are still getting scrubbed. Wow. Just another glitch, I'm sure.


I am not doing this. I see no logs, moderator, Administrator or User logs that say this is being done by me, RYP, you or others.

Sometimes what happens is this:

Type out a post, hit submit, then a pop up happens that says something like "Another post has been made would you like to see it before submitting" and then since no one posts here anymore it is possible you typed out something, got that message and did not notice and just went forward, thus losing the post.

I don't know, that is the only thing I can think of that is happening.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20410
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:his degenerate son


You see, when you have had your cock up the ass of possibly one of the most degenerate politicians in a generation, you don’t get to throw moral judgements like that around. You set the bar. And you set it really fucking low.


Nah, I don't even really like Trump as a human being. But he's not, as our left likes to say, literally Hitler. He's made some great judicial appointments, and I agree with his policies, such that they are, with regards to immigration, outsourcing, and NATO.

And however low you think Trump set the floor, Biden and his degenerate son punched through that sucker and kept on going down.

Both of good old Joe's kids are drug addicts.

Hunter, in particular, appears to like meth and crack cocaine a lot.

When Hunter's brother Beau died, Hunter started having an affair with Beau's widow. While Hunter was still married. And while he was shagging his brother's widow, he knocked up a stripper. And something untoward was going on with Hunter and his niece Natalie, so much so that Natalie's mom (Beau's widow) threatened to call the police on him if he was ever alone with him again. In one of the leaked videos from Hunter's laptop, there's a girl/woman - who he refers to as "Nattie" on the video, who is giving him a footjob. There's also a pic of Hunter balls deep in a girl that bears a striking resemblance to one of Natalie's friends.

That of course, doesn't even cover the Ukraine / China corruption.

Now, I agree Trump has done and said some pretty classless stuff. He's probably even paid porn stars to have sex with him and paid them to be quiet afterwards. But Biden and his family are massive fucking train wrecks.

While Biden is taking pictures of him snorting coke off of strippers asses, Trump's kids are brokering history setting peace deals in the Middle East. But hey, at least we got rid of that Trump guy.


Maybe all that rumour BS is true. Probably not, but let’s say it is. But YOU don’t get to use it cos you let it fly with your God King ( you know, the guy ACTUALLY running for President). So now YOU have shown the colours that YOU let go. Therefore it’s off the table when others do it (let alone their fucking families).
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:In one of the leaked videos from Hunter's laptop, there's a girl/woman - who he refers to as "Nattie" on the video, who is giving him a footjob. There's also a pic of Hunter balls deep in a girl that bears a striking resemblance to one of Natalie's friends.


Where are these to be found? You saw them?


Gtv.org had them up when they broke. Don't know if they still do.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:13 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:his degenerate son


You see, when you have had your cock up the ass of possibly one of the most degenerate politicians in a generation, you don’t get to throw moral judgements like that around. You set the bar. And you set it really fucking low.


Nah, I don't even really like Trump as a human being. But he's not, as our left likes to say, literally Hitler. He's made some great judicial appointments, and I agree with his policies, such that they are, with regards to immigration, outsourcing, and NATO.

And however low you think Trump set the floor, Biden and his degenerate son punched through that sucker and kept on going down.

Both of good old Joe's kids are drug addicts.

Hunter, in particular, appears to like meth and crack cocaine a lot.

When Hunter's brother Beau died, Hunter started having an affair with Beau's widow. While Hunter was still married. And while he was shagging his brother's widow, he knocked up a stripper. And something untoward was going on with Hunter and his niece Natalie, so much so that Natalie's mom (Beau's widow) threatened to call the police on him if he was ever alone with him again. In one of the leaked videos from Hunter's laptop, there's a girl/woman - who he refers to as "Nattie" on the video, who is giving him a footjob. There's also a pic of Hunter balls deep in a girl that bears a striking resemblance to one of Natalie's friends.

That of course, doesn't even cover the Ukraine / China corruption.

Now, I agree Trump has done and said some pretty classless stuff. He's probably even paid porn stars to have sex with him and paid them to be quiet afterwards. But Biden and his family are massive fucking train wrecks.

While Biden is taking pictures of him snorting coke off of strippers asses, Trump's kids are brokering history setting peace deals in the Middle East. But hey, at least we got rid of that Trump guy.


Maybe all that rumour BS is true. Probably not, but let’s say it is. But YOU don’t get to use it cos you let it fly with your God King ( you know, the guy ACTUALLY running for President). So now YOU have shown the colours that YOU let go. Therefore it’s off the table when others do it (let alone their fucking families).


Nope, sorry Rob, you don't get to fly the family fig leaf when your family is running around getting millions of dollars of bribe money from China and the Ukraine because your daddy is VP and your daddy gets the Ukranian prosecutor fired who was investigating the company you were "working" for. That's not how it works. If your family is dirty and leveraging your office as President, then it's fair game sonny boy.

And the shit is true.

Dumfuck Hunter Biden took his laptop to get repaired and didn't pay $80 bill, so the owner sold the laptop.

100% not fake, not deep fake, just Biden being a fuck up from a fuck up family.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: 4th Reich Neo Nazi KKK Trump supporters beating people.

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:54 pm

Nobody sane is defending nepotism.

Oh, except you when you let it fly for the last 4 years without saying shit.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron