Statsi back in da house

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Statsi back in da house

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:06 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Og0cSvs10n3D/

A lot of the fellow Quisling's here haven't made a peep about it. Because, you know.

Why aren't the cucked German cops so cucked when it isn't an Islamist?

I'm sure the Bitch in Berlin will come up with some lame ass excuse........
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Statsi back in da house

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:01 am

Hey snaark.......If I PM you my details, can you please send the Kriminalpolizei to my AO? I'd love to pick up an MP5.

Danke.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:43 am

@01:26 thank you for reminding me why I quit the suit&tie hustle

It's a vid aggregator site, under 35k after 4 days, shows pretty efficient take down of what looks like 2 people no-budget streaming from an attic studio. Armed/vested guy and plainclothes dude wear scarf/balaclava, regular policeman turning away cam wears a throw-away mask you see a lot around here. Compliance to provide ID involved some trembling of voice. Some more shouting down-stairs.

Probably got swatted, they will have their time in front of a judge, stern talking to and a fine.
If it were up to me I'd have them work stage hand sh!t in an ICU ward for 4 weeks, repay some of that debt to society for trying to monetize keeping stupid people stupid.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby snaark » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:19 am

It was a real raid, but the police said the target was not the person doing the video. So basically a non-event.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:17 am

snaark wrote:It was a real raid, but the police said the target was not the person doing the video. So basically a non-event.

Well, that explains it all. Still want the MP5.

And I totally called it,..."I'm sure the Bitch in Berlin will come up with some lame ass excuse........"

Non-event.
Last edited by Alphabet on Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:21 am

el3so wrote:@01:26 thank you for reminding me why I quit the suit&tie hustle

It's a vid aggregator site, under 35k after 4 days, shows pretty efficient take down of what looks like 2 people no-budget streaming from an attic studio. Armed/vested guy and plainclothes dude wear scarf/balaclava, regular policeman turning away cam wears a throw-away mask you see a lot around here. Compliance to provide ID involved some trembling of voice. Some more shouting down-stairs.

Probably got swatted, they will have their time in front of a judge, stern talking to and a fine.
If it were up to me I'd have them work stage hand sh!t in an ICU ward for 4 weeks, repay some of that debt to society for trying to monetize keeping stupid people stupid.

I think firebombs and 7.62x51 rounds to the dome would be more appropriate for the trespassers.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:27 pm

el3so wrote:It's a vid aggregator site, under 35k after 4 days
yeah uh... I must have misread the count there, chief, 4.000 after a week.

That's the difference with the back in the day totalitarianism, you can get called out on all of your online as well as IRL stuff by basically anyone instead of having to take into account snooping neighbors. But then again these people aren't exactly emulating Sophie Scholl.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 am

el3so wrote:
el3so wrote:It's a vid aggregator site, under 35k after 4 days
yeah uh... I must have misread the count there, chief, 4.000 after a week.

That's the difference with the back in the day totalitarianism, you can get called out on all of your online as well as IRL stuff by basically anyone instead of having to take into account snooping neighbors. But then again these people aren't exactly emulating Sophie Scholl.

The White Rose Society were German nationalists. I don't think you grasp the anti Hitler vs the pro Hitler types. Isn't an attack against you personally. You've been fed the lies.

Hitler was the best thing to happen to the left, bar none. If people like Sophie had been listened to, German girls wouldn't be getting massed raped at this point.

Come at me snaark...........I have the right of free speech, and I still want that MP5.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:55 am

I would but I honestly have no idea what you're on about. It's like trying to argue with a Yorkshire Terrier on meth.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:20 am

snaark wrote: It's like trying to argue with a Yorkshire Terrier on meth.

Seriously. It's getting weird.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote: these people aren't exactly emulating Sophie Scholl.
The White Rose Society were German nationalists. I don't think you grasp the anti Hitler vs the pro Hitler types. Isn't an attack against you personally.
Was a wink at footage of another recent faits divers over there.

FWIW I only know Sophie Scholl as an inspirational figure from after the war, no doubt what was left of Germany could use stories like hers...
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:22 pm

snaark wrote:I would but I honestly have no idea what you're on about. It's like trying to argue with a Yorkshire Terrier on meth.

We understand. You're so cucked and you need to keep your job, that you are too afraid to speak the truth. I feel sorry for you, actually.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 am

Do you even know what that means? Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd think you were one of Machs incarnations.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:56 pm

snaark wrote:Do you even know what that means? Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd think you were one of Machs incarnations.

it's all projection

he thinks of this as a dating site and he is looking for a husky woman to start a relationship with him and then cuck him with Antifa operators
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:45 am

Alphabet wrote: firebombs and 7.62x51 rounds to the dome (...) I still want that MP5.

A preference for effete 9mm? Now I'm really getting worried.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe