I love Trump's Lawyer who is not his Lawyer

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

I love Trump's Lawyer who is not his Lawyer

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Powell had a witness that went on about the "Variances" in Edison county about how 100% of the votes were for Biden on November 4th and then later 99.61% were counted for Biden by November 5th.

But there is no Edison county.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 475368002/

The answer to the question "What happens when a Boat Parade tries to Steal an election?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: I love Trump's Lawyer who is not his Lawyer

Postby ROB » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:23 pm

You sick lefties would deny the very existence of the great people of Edison county?

That is a new low.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:40 pm

you can't make this shit up

how dumb are these people

and how incredibly dumb are the people that buy into this shit
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:47 am

Cheboygan. Sounds like a Youtuber catchphrase.
I will be burned again.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Then they also confused Michigan voter rolls with Minnesota because they did not know that MN was Minnesota and MI was Michigan.

MN has less population than MI so some of the sort of real sounding voter miscounts.

It is odd. Americans have always been known as being shitty with Geography. That tends to happen when a place is physically large (except for Canada for some reason...perhaps Social Democrats cut the stupid in half), but to see it applied in a Lawsuit dealing with an election is spectacular.

The US is filled with idiots, but usually they were segregated to idiot things where they were not tempted to apply themselves but when you have a moron present something as fact when really they have confused two state that start with the letter "M" it's almost like no one expects it so for a brief moment they treat the idiot like they were a smart person and accuse them a lying or cheating ...But nope, they are just dumb.

Edison county is weird though.

I am not even sure if there is an Edison County in the USA. There was a parody book written called The Ditches of Edison County (Bridges of Madison County) .
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:38 pm

My aunt in Oklahoma told me last summer that the virus will be gone by the fall. Now that it hasn’t happened, she’s suddenly buying in to all these conspiracies, saying that the “manufactured” virus has a component that can track you, meaning that once you recover from Covid you’re under permanent surveillance.

My aunt has always been a reasonable, pragmatic, calm and collected person. Not anymore Apolitical her whole life, she voted in 2020 for the first time ever for ..... wait for it .... Donald J. Trump.

It’s fucking crazy town all over this country. It is as though there’s some kind of Jungian mass psychosis.

The Governor of Oklahoma just established a Day of Prayer and Fasting on Dec. 3 for the purposes of eradicating Covid. This is not a joke. He really did. This is the same governor who at the early stage of pandemic shut-down had a photo op of he and his family eating at an Oklahoma City restaurant, encouraging others to do the same. Now he’s telling people not to eat? Dang these people are dumb. The thing is, they know that we know that they are dumb-asses, and then they’re mad at us for knowing that. Maybe that explains this increased interest in conspiracy theories. Is it a form of panic? They’re just desperately trying to save face, so they just double down?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:04 am

seektravelinfo wrote:My aunt in Oklahoma told me last summer that the virus will be gone by the fall. Now that it hasn’t happened, she’s suddenly buying in to all these conspiracies, saying that the “manufactured” virus has a component that can track you, meaning that once you recover from Covid you’re under permanent surveillance.

My aunt has always been a reasonable, pragmatic, calm and collected person. Not anymore Apolitical her whole life, she voted in 2020 for the first time ever for ..... wait for it .... Donald J. Trump.

It’s fucking crazy town all over this country. It is as though there’s some kind of Jungian mass psychosis.

The Governor of Oklahoma just established a Day of Prayer and Fasting on Dec. 3 for the purposes of eradicating Covid. This is not a joke. He really did. This is the same governor who at the early stage of pandemic shut-down had a photo op of he and his family eating at an Oklahoma City restaurant, encouraging others to do the same. Now he’s telling people not to eat? Dang these people are dumb. The thing is, they know that we know that they are dumb-asses, and then they’re mad at us for knowing that. Maybe that explains this increased interest in conspiracy theories. Is it a form of panic? They’re just desperately trying to save face, so they just double down?

Those stupid fucking rednecks. Don’t they know that the Democrats who call them ignorant, racist savages have their best interests at heart?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:30 am

Sucks to be called out, don’t it?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:09 am

I just can't understand why these worthless, uneducated fucks won't vote for us.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Y’all need to stop being so knee-jerk defensive. That schtick has grown tired. Until you can present a well thought out argument why do you even bother? Instead of tantrums, churlish insults, and strutting weapons around like the latest fashion accessory? Only bright star is I haven’t heard “but her emails” and “lock her up” lately.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:13 pm

heh. The dipshits whose selfishness has lead to a quarter million dead in the US in less than a year demand the respect that they do not deserve and the understanding they never had.

Soon the deadenders from the Trump administration will start to demand a return to conventional political civility among rivals.

The other scenario I picture is after supporters take the advice not to vote in the Georgia run-off and lose the senate they will blame the Liberals for making them not vote by scaring them into thinking fraud will take it away anyway.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:50 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Y’all need to stop being so knee-jerk defensive. That schtick has grown tired. Until you can present a well thought out argument why do you even bother? Instead of tantrums, churlish insults, and strutting weapons around like the latest fashion accessory? Only bright star is I haven’t heard “but her emails” and “lock her up” lately.

I mock you because you're a halfwit who deserves to be mocked.

But well done on pegging me as a Trump lover who cares about Hillary's emails. Really positions you as a mental giant.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Kurt wrote:heh. The dipshits whose selfishness has lead to a quarter million dead in the US in less than a year demand the respect that they do not deserve and the understanding they never had.

Sure, but if the Dems ever want to claim the working class again, they might want to do something to appeal to them (both rhetorically, and politically).
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:56 am

ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:heh. The dipshits whose selfishness has lead to a quarter million dead in the US in less than a year demand the respect that they do not deserve and the understanding they never had.

Sure, but if the Dems ever want to claim the working class again, they might want to do something to appeal to them (both rhetorically, and politically).

Yep, By actually improving their lives through job available and reduced cost of living (Healthcare and Education).

For this next admin I am only going to judge Biden on COVID-19 for the first two years. It is clearly the most immediate threat.

And some bumkins are gonna be pissed off about that. I am going to call them bumkins for being bumkin like.

Sanders would have been a better choice for working class. I think he would have beat Trump by a wider electoral margin too, though minus the 3% popular vote increase by Never-Trumper Republicans.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:46 am

Kurt wrote:Yep, By actually improving their lives through job available and reduced cost of living (Healthcare and Education).

I think that’s only half right.

The other half is by not accusing them of racism, micro-aggressions and homophobia by way of all the “privilege” they enjoy, every time they turn on a TV. I realise that put Dems in danger of alienating those that do, but I guess that’s just politics.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe