30 Days

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 30 Days

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:20 pm

This reminds me of various Black advocates being viewed as wanting to kill white people when they demand to stop being murdered by cops. Proof is always an exception like showing a video of a Black person stating they want to kill white people while beating a white person.

The video is true. Racists exist in every race, no one doubts that but to show the one exceptional video as proof of a vast racial conspiracy is stupid.

Same thing with the Trans video of the jerk who decides to identify as a woman to excel at sports and maybe beat up some women in the process.

It happens, but it is rare.

Now, the number of trans people who get beat up or killed because they are trans people?

I do not know of one that has not experienced violence.

Not to mention really weird stuff that comes out of the woodwork like random guys who like "Strong Women" who desire various services ranging from "powerful backrubs" to forced dick sucking and when told "no" get all pissy and agressive about it thinking that their condition is unnatural enough that they can make whatever demands they feel like.

They get treated like shit, but they are starting to get treated better. I hope that trend continues and I will work toward it whenever fate provides me that opportunity.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:30 am

Kurt wrote:Proof is always an exception.
Nah, it's just not much of an argument and I can agree to disagree.

Kurt wrote: Not to mention really weird stuff that comes out of the woodwork like random guys who like "Strong Women" who desire various services ranging from "powerful backrubs" to forced dick sucking and when told "no" get all pissy and agressive about it thinking that their condition is unnatural enough that they can make whatever demands they feel like.
Free market baby!
Sure beats having Tarkan's tax dollars help pay for any treatments medical professionals are willing to perform on abjectly delusional people accepted into the United States armed forces.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:49 am

Kurt wrote:This reminds me of various Black advocates being viewed as wanting to kill white people when they demand to stop being murdered by cops. Proof is always an exception like showing a video of a Black person stating they want to kill white people while beating a white person.

The video is true. Racists exist in every race, no one doubts that but to show the one exceptional video as proof of a vast racial conspiracy is stupid.

Red herring much?

But since you brought it up, I'm pretty sure that most people don't use single videos of a black person beating on a white person while saying they want to kill white people as prima facia evidence that all black people want to kill white people. There are, of course, lots and lots of videos of groups of blacks beating on solo whites - many posted by friends of the blacks beating on the whites. There are much fewer videos of groups of whites doing the same to blacks. As for blacks getting murdered by cops, I admit - this does happen. Whites get murdered by cops as well. But most police shootings of blacks are justified. Not in the "it was legally ok" sense, but in the moral sense that the black offender was trying to kill someone when the police killed him instead. Subtract those justified killings from the total # of blacks killed by police every year, and you - still have too many innocent blacks getting killed.

235 blacks were killed by police in 2019. 7,484 blacks were killed in 2019. Most of them were killed by other blacks. In 2018, 88.9% of the murder victims who were black, where race was known, had black murderers (less than 10% were killed by whites, whereas a little over 1 in 6 whites were killed by blacks - 514 whites were killed by blacks vs. 234 blacks killed by whites, but I digress). This narrative has been built up by the left - BLM, Antifa, people like you who are mathematically challenged, but oh so certain that you believe the right things - that blacks are just going about their business and getting murdered left and right by police and white racists. And it's just. not. true. Blacks are getting killed. In some black neighborhoods, the violent death rate is higher than active war zones, but it's other blacks doing the killings. Not whites. Not police. The net effect of "blacks demanding they stop being murdered by cops" was a net 37% increase in homicides - most of the victims being black - across the United States this past year. So...great job Antifa Kurt. You really fucking knocked it out of the park with your activism. Pat yourself on the back for cranking up the death toll. A fucking skinhead couldn't have done a better job.

Same thing with the Trans video of the jerk who decides to identify as a woman to excel at sports and maybe beat up some women in the process.

You act like there's just one video. There's tons of videos like this. Fact: if trans "women" are allowed to compete in women's sports, there won't be a single record held by a XX woman in 10 years, nor will they win any events other than the random exception. Now, there are greater injustices out there than that, but here's the thing. There's no good fucking reason to actively enable that injustice to placate a mentally ill person's distorted view of themselves. Re-evaluate your feelz and your activism - you are actively complicit in facilitating the murder of an additional 3,000 blacks this year. That's what the great noble cause you cheered on this past year generated. Moral hazards and the law of unintended consequences. But hey, your heart was in the right place, you can't be held responsible for what was a totally predictable outcome of de-policing lower-income, crime infested black neighborhoods, right?

It happens, but it is rare.

Now, the number of trans people who get beat up or killed because they are trans people?

I do not know of one that has not experienced violence.

Not to mention really weird stuff that comes out of the woodwork like random guys who like "Strong Women" who desire various services ranging from "powerful backrubs" to forced dick sucking and when told "no" get all pissy and agressive about it thinking that their condition is unnatural enough that they can make whatever demands they feel like.

Now you just veered off into the weird.

They get treated like shit, but they are starting to get treated better. I hope that trend continues and I will work toward it whenever fate provides me that opportunity.

Treating them better and protecting them from violence is completely separate from treating them like they are normal and literally forcing everyone else to conform to their delusions.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:03 am

Tarkan wrote: actively complicit in facilitating the murder of an additional 3,000 blacks this year.
Tarkan wrote: actively enable that injustice
LOL you are full of sh!t man.
Tarkan wrote: There's tons of videos like this.
And you watch them for research purposes? Cheap joke but couldn't let it slip.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:17 am

Kurt wrote: Apparently there was no vaccine distribution plan under Trump.
Looks like we have a plan but lack vaccines...

Post-election shenanigans aside, Trump wouldn't have made Abe Lincoln proud but I figure in most countries, except for parts of Asia, on islands and maybe Israel, people aren't impressed much by their government's responses to this ongoing crisis.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:20 pm

Tarkan wrote:Red herring much?
So...great job Antifa Kurt. You really fucking knocked it out of the park with your activism. Pat yourself on the back for cranking up the death toll. A fucking skinhead couldn't have done a better job.

Same thing has been said since slavery. Good job Lysander Spooner, your anti-slavery stance has killed more Negros than slavery ever has. Lets not forget Nat Turner killed more blacks than he freed

You act like there's just one video.

No I don't. I act like all the videos prove diddly squat because they are targeted to prove blacks hate whites.

Now you just veered off into the weird.

No I am not. The scenario I mentioned happens to every single trans person I know at one point or another. Next time you talk to one, which will likely be "never", ask them "hey, any straight guys get weird with you by asking you on a date, especially turned on by your physical strength only to get pissy and threatening when you tell them "no"?

Ask that question.

Treating them better and protecting them from violence is completely separate from treating them like they are normal and literally forcing everyone else to conform to their delusions.

Treat them however you want within the law, but the law should protect them and make their condition as normal as any other condition that might make for an uncomfortable dinner party. It forces no one to conform to anything. Someone who get pushed around by a very rare "Sports Trans" person actually have laws in place to deal with their behavior both on and off the field. Stop assuming everyone is a total pussy and unable to handle shit on the rare chance they actually encounter a Trans person like in the video.

It is telling you thought I went out in left field describing a common phenomena that M2F trans experience while demanding laws treating them normal based on rare but often filmed incidents that happen at sporting events.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe