Coup

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Coup

Postby ROB » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Seriously, these muppets couldn't take over a tricycle.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Coup

Postby snaark » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Worst coup ever!
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm

A vibrant democracy.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Dabbi » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:26 am

Crazy how soft the police response is
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Dabbi wrote:Crazy how soft the police response is

That's exactly what I thought when Antifa and BLM were trying to burn down a Federal courthouse in Portland!
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:09 am

Tarkan Thread One: Oh we are so much better cos we live in a true democracy.

Tarkan Thread Two: Yeah, we needed to shut down that election cos the result was one I didn’t like.

Derpy as shit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:35 am

ROB wrote:Tarkan Thread One: Oh we are so much better cos we live in a true democracy.

Tarkan Thread Two: Yeah, we needed to shut down that election cos the result was one I didn’t like.

Derpy as shit.

What's derpy as shit is your shitty poor reading comprehension and little straw man arguments.

E.g., I never said we needed to shut down the election "cos" the result was one I didn't like. What I did say was: 1) there was some suspicious shit that went on and Trump had a legal right to challenge the results, and that 2) I didn't think Trump would win the challenges and would step down. Which appears to exactly be what happened and what's happening, plus a little riot in the Capitol building as bonus 2021 kick off.

Oh yeah, I also never said "we are so much better cos we live in a true democracy", either. We live in a Constitutional republic, where, at least in theory, our rights are sovereign and not bestowed on a whim by some inbred monarch like in your country.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:04 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:Tarkan Thread One: Oh we are so much better cos we live in a true democracy.

Derpy as shit.

What's derpy as shit is your shitty poor reading comprehension and little straw man arguments.

E.g., I never said we needed to shut down the election "cos" the result was one I didn't like. What I did say was: 1) there was some suspicious shit that went on and Trump had a legal right to challenge the results, and that 2) I didn't think Trump would win the challenges and would step down. Which appears to exactly be what happened and what's happening, plus a little riot in the Capitol building as bonus 2021 kick off.

Oh yeah, I also never said "we are so much better cos we live in a true democracy", either. We live in a Constitutional republic, where, at least in theory, our rights are sovereign and not bestowed on a whim by some inbred monarch like in your country.

Yet there you are sitting in your own filth in a cesspit of disease, poverty and riots somehow trying to crow about how much better your system is. It’s fantastic in its delusion. Maybe if you had a free education like the rest of the western world you’d also have a more robust understanding of rights.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Dabbi wrote:Crazy how soft the police response is

That's exactly what I thought when Antifa and BLM were trying to burn down a Federal courthouse in Portland!
Forget elected officials wetting their panties because of an angry mob busting into their building, disrupting the electoral process.
LEO got killed protecting the Capitol. For some people, this will get really serious real fast.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe