Election Death Pool 2021 USA edition

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Election Death Pool 2021 USA edition

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:08 am

Who, if anyone, gets killed between now and lets say 1 Week after Biden is sworn in?

I think there might be a few MAGAs getting killed, possibly after killing some "Liberals" but for the most part I think the powerful in DC will be unscathed.

Some State Capitol workers might get killed. If so it will happen in Michigan, Kentucky or Oregon since that is where people tend to storm capitols anyway when they cannot see their barbers.

On the off chance someone important gets killed it will be done by a member of the Secret Service, just like Kabila or Indira Gandhi.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Election Death Pool 2021 USA edition

Postby Dabbi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:33 am

It's been maga casualties up and down the board so far
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:53 am

Remember how Anwar Sadat was killed?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:45 am

seektravelinfo wrote:Remember how Anwar Sadat was killed?
Different time, different place. You guys/gals stopped being a British colony a lot earlier than Egypt ;-)
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:49 am

Military Parade.

I think the Military is going on a coup MAGA purge. A cop friend of mine asked me to review posts and join a text alert system for pro coup cops since he is not convinced his internal affairs dept can be trusted.

So far everything texted is also on twitter and facebook but i am getting sent these links on "how to be more effective" in business as part of some MLM affiliate stuff. ...which is the most American right wing thing ever "we have to turn the government back over to Trump and hang the traitors....but also have you ever wanted to more effective in business? Your family? Your church? God want you to be more effective too. Text $crew me to 777899 (charges may apply).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:51 am

el3so wrote:
Different time, different place. You guys/gals stopped being a British colony a lot earlier than Egypt ;-)

Sadat ignored warnings. Mostly because he thought the brotherhood were a bunch of maddrass geeks.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:06 pm

[quote="el3so"][quote="seektravelinfo"]Remember how Anwar Sadat was killed?[/quote] Different time, different place. You guys/gals stopped being a British colony a lot earlier than Egypt ;-)[/quote]

I was inferring the fact that the Egyptian military contained insurrectionists who killed him during a ceremonial military parade.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Kurt wrote:

Military Parade.

I think the Military is going on a coup MAGA purge. A cop friend of mine asked me to review posts and join a text alert system for pro coup cops since he is not convinced his internal affairs dept can be trusted.

Yep, Jan 6 is going to be the Democrats Reichstag fire they use as the justification for purging the Federal administrative government, police and military of anyone with less than sterling left-wing credentials. The Democrats will likely attempt to expel Republican House and Senate members who objected to certification (even though Democrats did the exact same thing in 2016 and 2004, but hey, the Democrats wouldn't have any standards if they didn't have double standards) - but luckily they don't have the votes at present. Maybe in 2022, when there will be even fewer restraints on electoral fraud and after Biden has naturalized 25 million illegal aliens by executive fiat and the Democrats have a permanent super majority, then they'll be able to put in a level of legislative control that would make Saddam Hussein blush. Maybe they won't even tolerate the controlled Republican opposition, and they'll go for a full 435 seats in the House - never been done before, but it's just how popular Democrats are these coming days (and you'll like it, or else).

Of course, you already have left wing zealots turning in their family members for showing up to the protest. Groups on twitter and facebook combing through the pictures to doxx people and get them fired or arrested.

The Stasi never had it so good.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Military Parade.

Yep, Jan 6 is going to be the Democrats Reichstag fire they use as the justification for purging the Federal administrative government, police and military of anyone with less than sterling left-wing credentials. The Democrats will likely attempt to expel Republican House and Senate members who objected to certification (even though Democrats did the exact same thing in 2016 and 2004, but hey, the Democrats wouldn't have any standards if they didn't have double standards) - but luckily they don't have the votes at present. Maybe in 2022, when there will be even fewer restraints on electoral fraud and after Biden has naturalized 25 million illegal aliens by executive fiat and the Democrats have a permanent super majority, then they'll be able to put in a level of legislative control that would make Saddam Hussein blush. Maybe they won't even tolerate the controlled Republican opposition, and they'll go for a full 435 seats in the House - never been done before, but it's just how popular Democrats are these coming days (and you'll like it, or else).

Of course, you already have left wing zealots turning in their family members for showing up to the protest. Groups on twitter and facebook combing through the pictures to doxx people and get them fired or arrested.

The Stasi never had it so good.

Yep. This is all about steal 2022 from an unpopular and violent political ideology that is pretty much centered around 1 man and his family.

Curses for figuring out the diabolical plan! We were hoping it would just seem like the military would do what militaries have always done...Get rid of insurrectionists currently serving.

In fact, Colombia (the country, not the University) is offering to help the US deal with this before it gets out of hand. But what do they know? Aside from dealing with Revolutionaries on all sides of the political spectrum for 40 years they really don't know shit.

Doxxing is appropriate. A decent sized portion of the country claims to be at "War" (hence the shirts they had printed up) with the rest. When that is done strategically it is best to cut off communication and resources.

Basically Right wing insurgents should do the following:

1. Get a Lawyer
2. Arrange some type of immunity or lesser charge
3. Rat out their pals.
4. Rejoin the USA as loyal opposition.

I know what some might say if they read this: "OUR SIDE HAS THE GUNS!"

True.

That is why they should:

1. Get a Lawyer
2. Arrange some type of immunity or lesser charge
3. Rat out their pals.
4. Rejoin the USA as loyal opposition.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:30 pm

I don't expect Biden to live long because he's already got one foot in the grave. If he doesn't die of natural causes I expect Obama cabal to ship him off to the glue factory.

I expect Trump to not make it to the end of the year, because it's much more convenient to the deep state if he's just not around.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:32 pm

Kurt wrote:
blah blah blah

I know what some might say if they read this: "OUR SIDE HAS THE GUNS!"

blah blah blah

We both know that's not factually true It might have been mostly true in 2016, but the left has armed up significantly over the last 4 years.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 am

Tarkan wrote:but the left has armed up significantly over the last 4 years.
Can you not find common ground with them in your appreciation of the second amendment?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Oh, for the actual Death Pool.

The MAGAs wont kill anyone in DC but they may be killed in DC if they do something dumb.

But, the State and local governments who may not be able to control them or may be sympathetic with them could suffer from violence.

Michigan, Kentucky and Ohio seem to be the riskiest Capitols to be hanging around with a Biden T-Shirt on the 20th.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:38 am

And I would bet that Trump will do something shitty this weekend due to the Federal Holiday.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Kurt wrote:And I would bet that Trump will do something shitty this weekend due to the Federal Holiday.

I would bet Trump takes a big smelly dump on the floor of the oval Office at about 11:45 on Wednesday.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe