Trump's second impeachment

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Kurt wrote:Neither did mine.

Ooohhhh.... Autonomous Zone ....scary! That almost killed the American Democratic Republic as we know it.

OMG! Street medic! better arrest them and throw them in a secret van!


There was >$1 billion damage from arson and looting and over 50 deaths directly attributable to the rioting.

Now, $1 billion isn't all that much in these days of multiple $trillion bailouts, but it used to be a lot of money.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 pm

Can anyone see a Trump 2024 run happening?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 9033
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:28 am

Tarkan wrote: You think Biden isn't corrupt as hell and also a con artist? Or that Obama wasn't?
I remember what they said about George Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. All career politicians. I do not believe that automatically makes them corrupt or con artists.
Even if some of them are lawyers.
I will be burned again.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8425
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:26 am

rickshaw92 wrote:Can anyone see a Trump 2024 run happening?


Nah, he's finished, might choke on a cheezburger by then anyhow. One reason I am not quite getting this impeachment bs.
User avatar
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:18 am
Location: St. Catharines, ON, Canada

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby snaark » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:50 am

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:Can anyone see a Trump 2024 run happening?


Nah, he's finished, might choke on a cheezburger by then anyhow. One reason I am not quite getting this impeachment bs.


I suspect that, having had a monopoly on our attention for 4 years, Trump is going to discover that the general public has ADHD. Doesn't stop some equally corrupt cunt from running though.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby ROB » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 am

We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:29 pm

ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.


LOL. No, there is no going back. If the Democrats and left took an intentional unity approach, then it would be possible. But their definition of unity is complete submission to the left-wing dogma, so things are going to be...contentious.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.


LOL. No, there is no going back. If the Democrats and left took an intentional unity approach, then it would be possible. But their definition of unity is complete submission to the left-wing dogma, so things are going to be...contentious.


The right has never asked for Unity until they started getting arrested.

Even still, its hard to comment without some kind of implied threat.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20467
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.
Think Biden can coast on not being Trump for far less than a year and a half.
I will be burned again.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8425
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:11 pm

el3so wrote:
ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.
Think Biden can coast on not being Trump for far less than a year and a half.


Before the Capitol bullshit I vowed that I would only judge Biden on COVID-19 reduction, response and relief. That is still the main thing I care about, but second is investigating to see if the crowd in the Putsch was directed in some way and by whom.

I don't want Proud Boys, Patriot Pray or III%-ers declared official terries unless it can be proven that they planned or directed the putsch in anyway, especially if they intended to abduct or kill elected officials.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20467
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:
ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.
Think Biden can coast on not being Trump for far less than a year and a half.


Before the Capitol bullshit I vowed that I would only judge Biden on COVID-19 reduction, response and relief. That is still the main thing I care about, but second is investigating to see if the crowd in the Putsch was directed in some way and by whom.

I don't want Proud Boys, Patriot Pray or III%-ers declared official terries unless it can be proven that they planned or directed the putsch in anyway, especially if they intended to abduct or kill elected officials.


What if Antifa served as the primary fence crashers in order to discredit the Trump rally? Would you be in favor of coming down hard on them in that instance? Or would that be ok?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:42 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:
ROB wrote:We will go back to normal.

For maybe 18 months.
Think Biden can coast on not being Trump for far less than a year and a half.


Before the Capitol bullshit I vowed that I would only judge Biden on COVID-19 reduction, response and relief. That is still the main thing I care about, but second is investigating to see if the crowd in the Putsch was directed in some way and by whom.

I don't want Proud Boys, Patriot Pray or III%-ers declared official terries unless it can be proven that they planned or directed the putsch in anyway, especially if they intended to abduct or kill elected officials.


What if Antifa served as the primary fence crashers in order to discredit the Trump rally? Would you be in favor of coming down hard on them in that instance? Or would that be ok?


Well, Like I said I do not want the groups mentioned or Antifa declared to be terrorist organizations ..unless they planned or directed the putsch in anyway....especially if they intended to kill elected officials.

Why do I think this is going to lead up to a flimsy "Antifa started it" explanation?
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20467
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:17 pm

Kurt wrote:
Well, Like I said I do not want the groups mentioned or Antifa declared to be terrorist organizations ..unless they planned or directed the putsch in anyway....especially if they intended to kill elected officials.

Why do I think this is going to lead up to a flimsy "Antifa started it" explanation?


I wasn't going to say Antifa started it, but the dude that filmed Ashli Babbit's shooting and death was definitely a left wing agitator / activist. He just got arrested for his part in the "insurrection". It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Antifa helped get the crowd going. Would those people be guilty of treason and trying to commit a putsch? Or just the Trumpists that followed after (because only the Trumpists were really serious about it)?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Antifa. It’s a concept, a loose description, not an organization. It’s this decades boogeyman. To be antifa is to be anti-fascist. What’s not to love about that?

The gripe has changed from “but her emails” to “antifa did it”.

Anyway, kudos to that cop that was filmed being chased by rioters, leading them away from those they were out to harm. VP Pence would have been toast without him.
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5900
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Trump's second impeachment

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:57 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Well, Like I said I do not want the groups mentioned or Antifa declared to be terrorist organizations ..unless they planned or directed the putsch in anyway....especially if they intended to kill elected officials.

Why do I think this is going to lead up to a flimsy "Antifa started it" explanation?


I wasn't going to say Antifa started it, but the dude that filmed Ashli Babbit's shooting and death was definitely a left wing agitator / activist. He just got arrested for his part in the "insurrection". It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Antifa helped get the crowd going. Would those people be guilty of treason and trying to commit a putsch? Or just the Trumpists that followed after (because only the Trumpists were really serious about it)?


You weren't? Then I brought it up and the action I anticipated happened.

So how do a couple hundred MAGAs follow a left wing agitator around to the point that it is no longer their fault? And then he films a death and gets caught.

If that is true, I think ANTIFA psyops wing needs to do some work.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20467
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests