Trump Pardons

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Trump Pardons

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:14 pm

For some reason the only one that would actually get me angry would be Joe Exotic...What a creepy animal abusing weirdo. Fuck that guy.

Don't think Snowden deserves one either. The whole Snowden Boner thing confuses me. Russians do not let non-assets defect over there.

The comical part will be who he doesn't pardon. One rumor is that he is not going to pardon Bannon or Giuliani but will trip over himself to pardon someone called Lil Wayne.

He's always had an admirable contempt for the people who serve him but he love Celebrities that do not need to kiss his ass.

$20k per hour for the kind of representation that gets you into more trouble with the law? Awesome. Way to go Rudy. Only decent thing about Rudy Giuliani is how he rips off Trump for the shit work he does.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Trump Pardons

Postby ROB » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:05 pm

Thank god lil wayne got one.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:08 am

He just pardoned a friend of Snoop Dog.

This is hilarious.

He loves criminal Celebrities but hates his loyal servants.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Kurt wrote:He just pardoned a friend of Snoop Dog.

This is hilarious.

And wtf, he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick?

I wonder if they were selling pardons out the back door like the Clintons were. That's the only way some of those pardons make sense.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:He just pardoned a friend of Snoop Dog.

This is hilarious.

And wtf, he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick?

I wonder if they were selling pardons out the back door like the Clintons were. That's the only way some of those pardons make sense.

Rumor was Rudy G. was selling access, but he is a mess so who knows if he really had access at that point?

My guess is Bill Clinton sold but Trump gave.

He has always loved people in the entertainment business. He probably is looking for another angle to be an entertainer and I suspect the networks like OAN and Newsmax are the only ones who would have him, but he seems like he would prefer the world of gilded celebrities of the hip-hop world rather than the kind of people who make up his political support base.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe