Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

-

Postby el3so » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:06 am

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: no group that started on US soil is now a terrorist group in the US.
Begging to differ. Straight from the Fed's site back in 2002. All the usual suspects are mentioned by name in the part under "domestic terrorism".
Kept half an eye on current hearings, I guess I was wrong. Domestic terrorism isn't a legal term.

Regardless, feds say they are building cases against specifically members of oath-keepers and proud boys. Hope the court sessions are public, should be good for a laugh.
Interesting stuff. Anyone down to bet on who is snitching?
Satan embraces sin, but not that sin. He has a wife, you know.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: -

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:31 pm

el3so wrote:
el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: no group that started on US soil is now a terrorist group in the US.
Begging to differ. Straight from the Fed's site back in 2002. All the usual suspects are mentioned by name in the part under "domestic terrorism".
Kept half an eye on current hearings, I guess I was wrong. Domestic terrorism isn't a legal term.

Regardless, feds say they are building cases against specifically members of oath-keepers and proud boys. Hope the court sessions are public, should be good for a laugh.
Interesting stuff. Anyone down to bet on who is snitching?


Snitching? I called Tarrio as a snitch before it was revealed that he was an old pro at snitching from way back.

The weird thing I have noticed since Tarrio got busted is "Loaded Magazine without Weapon". Pink Hat Lady had one of those too. It's either Fed Semiphore for "This is a snitch now" or certain people were designated as reloading points for a larger plot that might not have been able to come together.

From my experience, typically a snitch is someone who also had hard drug. Another big one is a separate arrest for Domestic Violence.

With these groups the Feds like their snitches to be leaders and not rank and file jackoffs. The regular jackoffs tend to confess right away or think they can "say magical words" about jurisdiction or excuses that will get them off. Like that guy who sat in Pelosi's chair from Arkansas. He said he was "looking for the bathroom" and that he did not steal a letter on her desk but rather he got "blood on an envelope" and "left a quarter" to pay for it.

I can see the Feds questioning him and making like they are his friends "Oh yah, Say that! Tell us that you were in there looking for the bathroom. No one will charge you then and if they do a jury will totally believe that. Now, just give us details exactly how you came into the Capitol building while looking for a bathroom. I mean, I bet you were aware it was restricted but when you gotta go you gotta go, right? Besides someone just left the door open. Everyone else was going in. We are not looking for guys like you, we want the ones who opened the door. Just tell us everything in an approximate timeline as to where you were at the legally permitted rally until you left the Capitol building"

Btw in 2000 at the Republican Convention in Philly, a guy we knew was a skilled actor. Like most skilled actors nothing came of his career in acting but he had done some theater in NYC and bit parts on Law & Order. When the cops in Philly busted him for walking on the sidewalk without a permit he was made to sit in a van for 8 hours and then during the interrogations he saw that defiant people who were not afraid of the cops get taken to holding.

So he started crying. Like wailing weeping. He was an actor and could turn it on in an instant. Apparently the cops liked to break "tough guys" and the loved it when a dude would start to gently sob and be embarrassed and try to hide it, but they could not handle full-bore crying. They screamed at him to shut up. Slapped him like he was a hysterical 1950s woman in a detective movie and finally just gave up and let him go.

These days I assume cops are used to weeping men but 21 years ago it was a mind-fuck to them, especially when processing a mass arrest.

If the capitol 1776-ers (The American Revolution started in 1775 but ...facts...who needs 'em?) studied lefties a bit more instead of trying to pal around with the cops who were interrogating them there would be a lot more of them let go and probably with no or minor charges.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: -

Postby el3so » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:22 pm

Kurt wrote: I called Tarrio as a snitch before it was revealed that he was an old pro at snitching from way back.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol ... ine=tarrio His name doesn't show up on the site I linked to.
Wonder if there have been any takers on the 100 grand bounty for whoever planted those pipe-bombs. Hope that's tax exempt.
Satan embraces sin, but not that sin. He has a wife, you know.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: -

Postby Kurt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: I called Tarrio as a snitch before it was revealed that he was an old pro at snitching from way back.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol ... ine=tarrio His name doesn't show up on the site I linked to.
Wonder if there have been any takers on the 100 grand bounty for whoever planted those pipe-bombs. Hope that's tax exempt.


He was arrested before the riot and found with a magazine that had cartridges but no gun.

My guess is the pipe bomber was already arrested.

There is an article claiming the Proud Boys were going to shut of DC water supply but no explanation how they planned to do it. Water, sewerage and power systems often have an alarm that is hooked up to its own engine. Used to be Chrysler 440 marine v8s but now they are likely to be GE Multifuel generators.

Unless you are at a control center with alarm supression rights (supressing an alarm triggers another alarm) and have physical access to water main valves .... Which wont be able to be turned by human strength, you are not going to cut the water supply.

Dunno if this was a plan that failed or just shit talk, but in the US messing with water and power control systems is an act of terrorism.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby svizzerams » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:16 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:It would be simply delicious if they locked them up, then the Oath Keepers could storm the border, along with the network of militias that Bundy guy has claimed he’s established across the USA. Then Canada could lock them all up.


I live in WA Area 6 in Ammon's fever dream of the People's Rights Network: https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-rights-report/ How Hunger Games of him.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6411
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby Kurt » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:19 pm

svizzerams wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:It would be simply delicious if they locked them up, then the Oath Keepers could storm the border, along with the network of militias that Bundy guy has claimed he’s established across the USA. Then Canada could lock them all up.


I live in WA Area 6 in Ammon's fever dream of the People's Rights Network: https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-rights-report/ How Hunger Games of him.


Wow. They researched the shit out of those guys. This will be an anchor for LEO stuff (if they have the fortitude, which I doubt anyone is gonna give up the chance to get paid to sleep with lefty women while infiltrating an organization that is not armed to the teeth) for further research.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby Kurt » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:54 pm

The article Svizz linked to also went into the Posse Commitatus group from the early 80s. The other bit I have noticed in the far right is the concept that a person is a corporate entity. So if I was a Sovereign Citizen "Kurt" the legal entity would need to pay taxes, have a drivers license and obey unconstitutional laws but "Kurt" the citizen is bound only by his very loose definition of constitutional law and how it applies to him once Kurt the citizen has used "magic words" in a court of law to extricate himself from his obligations as a corporate entity.

This is 12+ minutes of what they do. Its sort of interesting but not needed to get the gist of what I wrote above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnSd-E3Hb3Y&t=5s

So the Proud Boy Gabriel Garcia used some of this in his defense of "Nancy! Come Out And Play-ayy"

He said: "Here's the thing. Which Nancy am I talking about? I never said speaker of the house. Nancy Lopez? Maybe Nancy Reagan?"

This is kind of it. Speaking of himself almost in the third person. Pretty much how dumb people think smart people get out of trouble. And there is an element of "I did it, but it is not my fault" or "________ did nothing wrong!" (did ______ break the law?) in many of their defenses it reads like a kid trying to get out of trouble.

btw the BLM people who do things like harass people eating and threatening to take their houses are also "Sovereign Citizens". We all suffer because of the radical right and their cults no matter what race forces it on us.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Canada Proud Organization

Postby el3so » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Imagine getting arrested on April 1st.
Kurt wrote: This is 12+ minutes of what they do.

And here's how to deal with them in under 4 minutes. In a just world the bailiffs 'd be carrying cattle prods.
Satan embraces sin, but not that sin. He has a wife, you know.
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Canada Proud Organization

Postby Kurt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:51 am

el3so wrote:Imagine getting arrested on April 1st.
Kurt wrote: This is 12+ minutes of what they do.

And here's how to deal with them in under 4 minutes. In a just world the bailiffs 'd be carrying cattle prods.


It is like they read some stuff (Sovereign Citizen Government Extraction Kits now only sell for around $35....They used to be $200.00) and decide "hey, I am going to shred my drivers license, drive fast and test this stuff out".

Then they get tased
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby ROB » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:32 am

This american dipshittery has actually spread here.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby Kurt » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:03 pm

ROB wrote:This american dipshittery has actually spread here.


Its strange. I am trying to think of the stupid shit from Oz that we picked up.
Music...The Music we got from your ranged from OK to Pretty Good.
Paul Hogan...Meh, Not bad. Probably hurt Oz more than it did the US by inspiring us to do really bad imitations of your accents.
Digereedoos (sp?) Not the fault of the instrument but rather the type of person who plays it here in the USA. But it sounds OK in a subway tunnel but wouldn't want to listen to a hippy play one for more than 2 minutes.
Foster's Lager / Foster's Bitter. Not bad. Pretty much like the other "Heineken" style beers in the world but I have to say that the Bitter (now not called Bitter because of Americans not liking the word "Bitter") is a pretty respectable brew.

Oh, We got a weird Church from you guys. Hillsong Church. Apparently it is all hipsters using Jesus to fuck hot, rich women.
It's weird because the US has tons of shitty megachurches that advocate "creationism" and "intelligent design " but for some reason for coastal Liberals to accept these views it has to come from Australia rather than our more homegrown Pentecostal movement that is filled with people who are ugly and poor.

So you got us there.

I am hoping Vegemite catches on. I kind of like that stuff.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Olivia Newton John is still kinda hot.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 9041
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby snaark » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Kurt wrote:stupid shit from Oz that we picked up.


The Hemsworths?
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am

snaark wrote:
Kurt wrote:stupid shit from Oz that we picked up.


The Hemsworths?

What are those?
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20491
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Canada Designates Proud Boys as Terrorist Organization

Postby ROB » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:17 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:This american dipshittery has actually spread here.


Its strange. I am trying to think of the stupid shit from Oz that we picked up.
Music...The Music we got from your ranged from OK to Pretty Good.
Paul Hogan...Meh, Not bad. Probably hurt Oz more than it did the US by inspiring us to do really bad imitations of your accents.
Digereedoos (sp?) Not the fault of the instrument but rather the type of person who plays it here in the USA. But it sounds OK in a subway tunnel but wouldn't want to listen to a hippy play one for more than 2 minutes.
Foster's Lager / Foster's Bitter. Not bad. Pretty much like the other "Heineken" style beers in the world but I have to say that the Bitter (now not called Bitter because of Americans not liking the word "Bitter") is a pretty respectable brew.

Oh, We got a weird Church from you guys. Hillsong Church. Apparently it is all hipsters using Jesus to fuck hot, rich women.
It's weird because the US has tons of shitty megachurches that advocate "creationism" and "intelligent design " but for some reason for coastal Liberals to accept these views it has to come from Australia rather than our more homegrown Pentecostal movement that is filled with people who are ugly and poor.

So you got us there.

I am hoping Vegemite catches on. I kind of like that stuff.


You don't want us to go tit for tat on this shit.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron