Running over people in the USA

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Running over people in the USA

Postby Kurt » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:28 pm

We know that BLM or "Antifa" can be run over with impunity, often after the motorist has discussed their plans with police and gotten the OK.

But if you run over the wrong kind of activist and you get punished the amount of punishment is ....light.

This woman ran over an anti-MS-13 activist whose daughter had been murdered by the gang. She was murdered right outside the driver's house and so she kept on removing the memorial because she blamed it, probably correctly, for making her house impossible to sell.

So she smooshed a woman's head.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/04/ann-marie ... rodriguez/

9 months in jail.

If she had beat her to death, stabbed her or shot her to death we probably would never have seen her on the outside of a prison during her lifetime.

Apparently if you smoosh someone's head with your car and you call 911 on yourself, the severity of the crime goes wayyyy down. If I would go outside, blow someones brains out on the street and call 911 on myself I doubt my sentencing would be reduced at all outside of what reductions typically happen because of a guilty plea.

If the victim had been any other type of activist other than anti-gang there would have been a lot of comments like "What the hell was that bitch doing in the street anyway?"

Why do killers even bother killing with anything else but a car?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:29 pm

Footage cuts out but looks like pedestrian got knocked down and subsequently run over. Doubt this was the outcome anyone involved was going for.
Kurt wrote: Why do killers even bother killing with anything else but a car?
Hard to do indoors, cars are a lot easier to dodge than bullets, guns/knives are easier to get rid off and to hide than motor vehicles, just to name a few.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Running over people in the USA

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:17 pm

Cars don't kill people, bullets do.

Or something.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:09 am

ROB wrote:Cars don't kill people, bullets do.
Bumper-sticker worthy.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe