Another Crisis Actor Employment Event in Colorado

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Another Crisis Actor Employment Event in Colorado

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:27 pm

I notice now the word for people who wish to protect themselves and others from life threatening happenings is "Theater"

Rand Paul claimed masks were "Theater" to Dr. Fauci and Ted Cruz was first to defend guns before "sending thoughts and prayers" to the victims in Boulder by declaring Democrats proposal for new gun laws "ridiculous theater". And then the "It did not happen" crowd is saying it did not happen as the convenience "Crisis Actors" explanation is there to comfort them against the terrible reality that in the USA a massacre once a week is kind of normal.

To get us back to the Good Old Days we now need armed people showing up to a mass shooting event to try to "arrest the crisis actors"

I am not for most gun control measures, but I would like to see people offering mental health proposals or perhaps face up to the fact that if we do not take AR-15 type guns away from nuts that some day someone might actually come for the guns (something that has never been done in the US yet, guns have been grandfathered in but never "taken away").

Oh and on a somewhat related note about allowing nutters to do whatever

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/arizo ... nt-police/

I am normally not a "shoot the fucker" kind of person but I am wondering why a nut was armed but the National Guard was not, especially when transporting COVID-19 vaccines. IMO something that has killed over 1/2 Million Americans is essentially an "Enemy", even more so than most wars given the large and fast fatality rate. Mentally ill or not this dude should have been smoked.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Another Crisis Actor Employment Event in Colorado

Postby ROB » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Personally, I like the twitter crew who insist he wasn't shot because of his white privilege.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Crisis Actor

Postby el3so » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:59 pm

media article wrote:Police say a man in Arizona blocked a National Guard convoy and held 11 soldiers at gunpoint Monday.
Idalou police Chief Eric Williams told the outlet Harris then approached the guardsmen, pointed a gun at them, and identified himself as a detective. He reportedly ordered the soldiers to exit their vehicles and demanded to search the vans. The convoy was transporting COVID-19 vaccines but officials don't think the man was after the doses...

Harris told officers he thought the soldiers had kidnapped a woman and child.

Sounds like an M. Night Shyamalan script.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:40 am

One thing about getting wiped out in a mass killing is that you will not have to worry about dying of COVID.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:57 am

ROB wrote:Personally, I like the twitter crew who insist he wasn't shot because of his white privilege.

Apparently his name is Ahmed.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:22 am

rickshaw92 wrote:
ROB wrote:Personally, I like the twitter crew who insist he wasn't shot because of his white privilege.

Apparently his name is Ahmed.

Literally born in Syria...
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe