Who is getting tracked by Bill Gates?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Who is getting tracked by Bill Gates?

Postby Kurt » Thu May 20, 2021 2:23 pm

If I was being tracked by microchip they would see me:

Go grocery shopping.
Take a walk twice a day.
Go between various rooms in my house and possibly be able to tell when I bathe and urinate.

Anyone who gets off on knowing what a middle aged man is doing throughout the day has some serious issues.

That is why I think the US crazies are going to go the Taliban / Boko Haram route and declare that people who got the vax are not really human. A few years ago both groups murdered those giving out the vax and killed those who got it too.

I am curious as to what the tipping point is from being anti-vax to killing the providers and the recipients, (Maybe Malcolm Gladwell can do something useful for once).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Thu May 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Anyone tracking me would probably be wondering how someone can spent 16 hours a day in their bedroom, not knowing that my bedroom now doubles as my home office.

Do you have anti vaxxers I'm NYC? Honestly I don't know a single German or Australian who doesn't want to be vaccinated as fast as possible. The only true anti vaxxers I know are from certain ethnic minorities in Germany...
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu May 20, 2021 3:46 pm

snaark wrote:Anyone tracking me would probably be wondering how someone can spent 16 hours a day in their bedroom, not knowing that my bedroom now doubles as my home office.

Do you have anti vaxxers I'm NYC? Honestly I don't know a single German or Australian who doesn't want to be vaccinated as fast as possible. The only true anti vaxxers I know are from certain ethnic minorities in Germany...

There is a version of the Satmar Hassic Sect of Jews who forbid their un-vaxxed members to associate with people who are vaxxed. The claim is that it has altered their body so much they are no longer Jewish and possibly not even human anymore. This is all part of a Satmar "Civil War" between sons of their leader who died about 15 years ago (Rebbe Teitlebaum). Some Satmars are anti-Vaxx and hardcore about it and some are Pro-Vaxx. Both groups reluctantly tolerate other Jews but pretty much hate everyone else.

Then their are the "Gooper" types who are into "Wellness" like Gwyneth Paltrow type "pay $300 to shove things in your vag instead of getting a free shot". Then there are a few Conservative Jews who view Liberals as the real anti-Semites and tend to ignore the actual Nazis within their own political sphere, They would be the ones who would follow Alex Jones and "pay $300 for Male Vitality Herbal Supplements" rather than get a free Vax. A neighbor of mine is a Rasta who prefers to go around masked, use sanitizer and practice social distancing rather than get a jab. So he is not anti-vaxx as his wife had had her shot and his kids will get it, but he believes it is his body and he should have full control what goes into it but he will likely concede to the vax anyway as he will need it to visit family in Jamaica and in the UK this fall.

I have an 84 year old neighbor, Black and originally from Mississippi. He moved to NYC in 1955 to flee the Klan after Brown Vs. Board of Education made it so young, black men were often attacked down south and he has been an informal Vaccine ambassador to other older American blacks who are reluctant because many of them knew victims of medical experiments related to Tuskeegee and the Eugenics program of North Carolina (yep, America had and still has internal "refugees" from Jim Crow) and he has probably saved a number of people's grandparents and great grandparents. So he deals with people who are afraid of the vaccine and therefore can be called Anti-Vax.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Thu May 20, 2021 4:00 pm

Kurt wrote:... many of them knew victims of medical experiments related to Tuskeegee and the Eugenics program of North Carolina

Probably the only reason for which I can understand someone not wanting to be vaccinated.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu May 20, 2021 11:08 pm

snaark wrote:Do you have anti vaxxers I'm NYC? Honestly I don't know a single German or Australian who doesn't want to be vaccinated as fast as possible. The only true anti vaxxers I know are from certain ethnic minorities in Germany...

Go spend a bit of time in Bondi or northern NSW.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 am

snaark wrote:
Kurt wrote:... many of them knew victims of medical experiments related to Tuskeegee and the Eugenics program of North Carolina

Probably the only reason for which I can understand someone not wanting to be vaccinated.
I'm all for distrusting "the Man" and hate to sound like even more of an opinionated asshole than usual but weren't there less than ten thousand people involved over a 40 year period that ended close to 50 years ago?
That's IMO a pretty weak excuse for not getting globally available vaccines during a pandemic, esp seeing how the virus disproportionately affected PoC last year.

Only people opposing the jab over here are the free-thinkers believing Big Pharma keeps the cure for cancer a secret. Maybe some religious nuts too. Sucks to be them, not gloating but either the disease or the free market (leisure industry and health care) will sort them out.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Fri May 21, 2021 1:45 am

snaark wrote:Honestly I don't know a single German (...) who doesn't want to be vaccinated as fast as possible.
Consider yourself lucky you don't know many dumb people.

Media says anti-vax nonsense is stronger in the French-speaking part, probably just the usual "us smart/good/industrious, they dumb/bad/lazy" slant.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby SRR » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 am

Well, the vax was quick and painless. Does anyone know the phrase that Joe Biden will use to activate the microchip's programming and turn us all into zombies?
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby snaark » Fri May 21, 2021 6:12 am

SRR wrote:Does anyone know the phrase that Joe Biden will use to activate the microchip's programming and turn us all into zombies?

The phrase is "Israel is an apartheid state". I think we're pretty safe.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 21, 2021 12:27 pm

snaark wrote:
SRR wrote:Does anyone know the phrase that Joe Biden will use to activate the microchip's programming and turn us all into zombies?

The phrase is "Israel is an apartheid state". I think we're pretty safe.

Yep, Not much bitching from the "town commons" of Social Media when stuff is automatically deplatformed by mods for suggesting that the bombing of Gaza is wrong.

But remove a "Stop The Steal" page and its all "Facebook is the new printed press!!!!1"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:40 pm

SRR wrote:Well, the vax was quick and painless. Does anyone know the phrase that Joe Biden will use to activate the microchip's programming and turn us all into zombies?

Come on man!!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Fri May 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Kurt wrote:Yep, Not much bitching from the "town commons" of Social Media when stuff is automatically deplatformed by mods for suggesting that the bombing of Gaza is wrong.

But remove a "Stop The Steal" page and its all "Facebook is the new printed press!!!!1"

Are they mods, or are they just algorithms? Or are the the same thing?

I vaguely recall Pelton posting here about a decade ago (when there were more than 5 people posting here regularly) about a "it is apartheid" campaign that started on Facebook. I wonder what happened to that. I can't check, since I banned myself from Facebook around the same time.

Anyway, I'd settle for Biden saying "Israel has a right to defend itself, but should probably try harder to avoid killing kids" but even that seems like a big ask.

Getting a little off topic here.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri May 21, 2021 12:58 pm

el3so wrote:Probably the only reason for which I can understand someone not wanting to be vaccinated.
I'm all for distrusting "the Man" and hate to sound like even more of an opinionated asshole than usual but weren't there less than ten thousand people involved over a 40 year period that ended close to 50 years ago?
[/quote]

Tuskeegee was documented because it was run by the government. The Eugenics program of North Carolina was also State run but pretty much every African American family from that region had someone in their family victimized by that (ended officially in 1967, went on in the Prison system until 1972 and the Eugenics doctors were employed in State institutions until about 1980).

There is a joke down South like where a White person is a guest in a black household (not the punchline) and the guest has a headache and asks "Where is your medicine cabinet?" and the Black people say "Medicine? Cabinet?"

Implying the distrust of the Medical establishment is so deep they do not even keep it in their house. Like asking a Japanese person "What's in your gun rack?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri May 21, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh god, they made us watch these “sex-education” films in my 7th grade home economics class in Little Rock 1967 barely post Jim Crow. “Social disease” being the consequence of sex, cutting to the dated lab experiment films of black men opening their mouths to show chancre sores from syphillis. Even then as a 12 yr. old I thought that to be unspeakably cruel. Of course there was no mention of the Tuskegee Experiment, just the subliminal statement that blacks were less than human. Schools were newly integrated in Arkansas, with blatant hostility from the whites to the few black kids that attended. Imagine how utterly demoralizing it was for those black kids to have to watch this, and the subsequent damage to their psyches.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 am

SRR wrote:Well, the vax was quick and painless. Does anyone know the phrase that Joe Biden will use to activate the microchip's programming and turn us all into zombies?
الله أَكْبَر
Too soon?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe