Bravo, Liz Cheney

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Bravo, Liz Cheney

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:45 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:I suppose it's coincidental that precincts in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit ALL paused counting the night of the election until all of the other state returns came in and - like magic, came up with just enough votes in the right % to flip the race to Biden the next day.

Take it to your stacked court.

Oh that's right, you already tried and they thought you were full of shit too.

Hi Rob, you should be practicing your Mandarin instead of getting wound up by US politics.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:01 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:I suppose it's coincidental that precincts in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit ALL paused counting the night of the election until all of the other state returns came in and - like magic, came up with just enough votes in the right % to flip the race to Biden the next day.

Hi Rob, you should be practicing your Mandarin instead of getting wound up by US politics.

I am not familiar with this. Is this some kind of "Australia is going to be Chinese" thing? I am familiar with their escalating diplomatic dispute, but I suspect this is something with more meaning than just that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:See? Everyone is against Trump. Unfairly of course.

Everyone that matters in the Federal government is against Trump. Fairness is irrelevant, life isn't fair.

Tarkan wrote:This may shock you, but Trump loves to troll pretty much everyone. If he's actually saying that he's going to be re-instated in August, this is almost certainly the reason. Then again, maybe he's in an echo chamber and people are feeding him this nonsense.

The guy with the second most votes of any election likes to "troll" like a child?

Bullshit.

Oh come on. As much as you guys pretend to parse the entrails of Trumpism, you haven't figured this out? The dude is a petulant child with the mentality of an 8th grade bully - I say that as someone that voted for him twice.

When someone says they are at war with you, then you take them at face value. Trump is too chickenshit to say it that directly because he knows he will land in the pokey but his team of expendables, the "rough" crowd that will do anything he says or thinks he says, they will be the ones who get shot, get arrested and get locked up.

So we should take this seriously, right?

https://twitter.com/pine_tree_riots/sta ... 1081771%2F

Because that's a bit more direct and serious evidence than hearsay from a NYT journalist saying Trump thinks he'll be re-instated in August.[/quote]

Oh NO! Black people!!!!!1

Yah, those guys are dips. But it is quite different than the former president saying he won when he lost and then saying "January 6th is going to be wild" (a rally specifically designed to contest an election he lost) and then captitol getting stormed and all that.

Take a declaration of war as you like but those armed dipshits are not a national threat. Let Law Enforcement deal with them and whatever war they have declared. Trump is Federal Level stuff. Its not just a few people with guns.

Funny though how a few black people with guns show up and you are all like "this is black people" and when a shit ton of people want to overthrow our lawfully elected government at the implied approval of a former president its like "He's a troll, not to be taken seriously"

Let Tulsa and Oklahoma handle the armed black panthers in the way their laws permit and we should handle the Stop The Steal folks and leaders in the manner of how federal law permits.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:05 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:

I am not familiar with this. Is this some kind of "Australia is going to be Chinese" thing? I am familiar with their escalating diplomatic dispute, but I suspect this is something with more meaning than just that.

Eastasia is the enemy and Eurasia is not too much of an ally to Oceania. There is a budding cold war and China may have figured out how to attack the US is to go after its allies. Trump was a huge help to them.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:01 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:

My Mandarin sure seems more robust than your grasp of US political reality.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:59 pm

ROB wrote:

I did some quick research on this among the more dipshit areas of the internet.

Oz dipshits claim that China would never succeed because they have very few aircraft carriers BUTTT they then claim that the USA could be easily invaded by China with the same amount of aircraft carriers.

US Dipshits claim China want's Oz resources and will get it because Oz is weak and Asianized.

During the Trump admin, Oz dipshits probably had a point in that they would be "on their own" if China invaded because the US does not give a shit about them.

I did not want to spend too much time on this for obvious reasons but what I found interesting is that Google seems to have changed their algorithm or something that makes Dipshit news harder to find. I assume this is what is referred to as Big Tech Censorship. A few years ago these ideas would have been first page hits.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-21/ ... s/13260084

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -soil.html

https://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/blo ... oach-china

https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 5ee7266f6b

Nothing to worry about though, since our LGBT+ friendly military, trained in all of the latest tolerance protocols and purged of white ring Trump supporters, will rush in to save the day.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:12 pm

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:

I did some quick research on this among the more dipshit areas of the internet.

Oz dipshits claim that China would never succeed because they have very few aircraft carriers BUTTT they then claim that the USA could be easily invaded by China with the same amount of aircraft carriers.

US Dipshits claim China want's Oz resources and will get it because Oz is weak and Asianized.

During the Trump admin, Oz dipshits probably had a point in that they would be "on their own" if China invaded because the US does not give a shit about them.

I did not want to spend too much time on this for obvious reasons but what I found interesting is that Google seems to have changed their algorithm or something that makes Dipshit news harder to find. I assume this is what is referred to as Big Tech Censorship. A few years ago these ideas would have been first page hits.

I suspect China covets Australia's land (living space) more than it's resources. Although, given that Australia is THE major producer of potash, they might want the resources also. This isn't just idle chatter on the nuttier fringes of the internet. Senior military people in Australia are talking openly about being prepared for war with China, and the Chinese are threatening missile attack against the Australians.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:46 pm

China has Mongolia and Siberia to the north. It's better land and more akin to China's historical routes of expansion in the past (Manchuria and Tibet). Nothing against Oz but I think I would prefer something close by with pasture land, rye, wheat, lumber and fresh water than I would something so far away and so large.

The Chinese will find more use out of Australia in real estate investment and buying stakes in corporations there as a hedge against their own looming policy failures.

And what makes you think an LGBT friendly military cannot fight?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:18 pm

Kurt wrote:And what makes you think an LGBT friendly military cannot fight?

Alexander the Great rode his float in arse-less chaps all the way to India.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:04 pm

snaark wrote:

Yep.

When War is Fighting for your girl back home you will either fight for her or bugger off and run home to her anyway.
When war is fighting for your friends and with your friends you are more likely to fight harder.
When war is fighting with the person you are fucking and for the person you are fucking I suspect that would be a hell of a vicious group and I would not want to mess with them.

And on another note most of transexuals I have met said that once you come out, transition and live as the other sex you are pretty much not afraid of anything anymore.

So that's gotta count for something a bit better than just being a Trumper.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:

Yep.

When War is Fighting for your girl back home you will either fight for her or bugger off and run home to her anyway.
When war is fighting for your friends and with your friends you are more likely to fight harder.
When war is fighting with the person you are fucking and for the person you are fucking I suspect that would be a hell of a vicious group and I would not want to mess with them.

And on another note most of transexuals I have met said that once you come out, transition and live as the other sex you are pretty much not afraid of anything anymore.

So that's gotta count for something a bit better than just being a Trumper.

Well, let me just say your anecdotes sure convinced me. Nothing like packing a bunch of delusional schizophrenics that could go down the DSM-IV marking off checkboxes before and after chopping off their dicks, and then put them in an e-light fighting unit and let them roll over the Chinese.

But, judging by the people they are trying to recruit and build into soldiers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOWRembdPS8

vs. the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk&t=2s

and the current push to kick out all of those nasty white supremacist Trump supporters in the military (which is more or less most of the combat units) and replace them with wokesters....

We are going to get our asses kicked in a symmetrical war with China.

China's "historic" foray's into Mongolia and Siberia are irrelevant. Austria has temperate living space, Mongolia, and Siberia do not. China is the new Nazi Germany and there is no Churchill to oppose them.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Tarkan wrote: We are going to get our asses kicked in a symmetrical war with China.

China's "historic" foray's into Mongolia and Siberia are irrelevant. Austria has temperate living space, Mongolia, and Siberia do not. China is the new Nazi Germany and there is no Churchill to oppose them.
It's 2021, last symmetric anything the USA were involved in half of you were clad in blue, other half in grey. You have your very own continent and out-nuke anyone re: subs, land-based missile systems as well as strategic bombers.

Bank on the Brits to talk big but we all know the Channel stopped the Wehrmacht, according to the wargamers Chicoms can barely conquer (and hold) Taiwan, never mind Oz. Austria might have a temperate living space apart from the mountains, Australia is a sun-baked wasteland apart from the very edges. They do sit on some sweet mineral resources...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby snaark » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:59 pm

el3so wrote:Australia is a sun-baked wasteland apart from the very edges. They do sit on some sweet mineral resources...

Anyone who thinks Australia is at risk of being invaded has never driven across Australia. Seriously, I think it would be easier to invade Antarctica.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:10 am

You assume white people in the military are Trump supporters and that is what makes up our combat troops.

But hey, what do I know? Ive never served and neither have you (Tarkan).

The right is starting to stroke their Churchill boners again. Odd how the FDR Bone gets no attention, nor does The Eisenhower bone. Forget about Zhukov. All were too Bolshie, so "Hey, lets invade 'the soft underbelly of Europe' via The Italian Alps" is the type of guy we need to protect us against the Chinese and the PooftWaffen of the Wokesreich.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe