Bravo, Liz Cheney

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Bravo, Liz Cheney

Postby Kurt » Fri May 21, 2021 6:47 pm

Dig the Chud who is trying to "Primary" her.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... -he-was-18

She got knocked up by him and was married to him when she was 15 and he was 19 and 3 years later she was an 18 year old divorcee with a 3 year old kid.

Classy. Fucking. Guy.

Of course not for fucking when 18 and marrying when 19 but for still making it seem like he was doing the "right thing" by marrying her and then when she killed herself he said she was "having problems in another relationship"

But all the people who encouraged her to have an abortion...lord know they overcame that and instead went on to lead a life where a young woman's view of men probably viewed her as somewhat contaminated being 18, divorced and with a kid.

And the kid later grew up to be facing 5 sexual assault charges. The kid is not a monster like Hunter Biden is or anything, just a rapist.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat May 22, 2021 2:47 pm

ROB wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
As compared to someone like Joe Biden, who somehow managed to pull crowds of less than 10 to his rallies, but managed to get more votes than Obama ever did. That wasn't an unabashed and aggressive power grab. Nope, not at all.

You really do live in an alternative universe don't you?

Suits his "alternative facts" I guess.

No, no, you guys are right. You've convinced me...a dementia adled guy with the mental capacity of a 13 year old paired with a Vice Presidential candidate who couldn't even manage to poll above 1% support from her own party during the primary campaign, who collectively struggled to gather crowds that outnumbered the media attached to their campaign whenever they went campaigning - which wasn't very often btw - yet they managed to get 12 million more votes than Obama did in 2008 because Biden was just so damn popular.

Exit polling showed that Trump (that fucking racist) performed the best a Republican has since maybe Eisenhower in percentage of the minority votes. He improved with Hispanics, blacks, women. It was apparently college educated white males that didn't vote for him this time around. Except for the fact that the election more or less turned on 4 US counties that were demographically black, and where Biden magically outperformed Obama in those districts (>90% in most cases), despite losing ground against blacks everywhere else. Those districts just happened to collect just enough votes to propel Biden to win in MI, PA, and GA. Those districts just so happened to stop counting for the night while all the other districts finished their counting (and I'm sure it had nothing to do with figuring out how many votes they needed to fabricate to put Biden over the top). It was completely above board, and if you don't agree, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube will ban you for saying so, that's how confident they are.

Hell, Youtube deplatformed Crowder for reading about 100 clearly fake voter registrations in Maricopa County, Az because the facts, no matter how interesting, are irrelevant to a pre-determined conclusion. The election was fair, there was no fraud, and Biden is the President.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat May 22, 2021 5:33 pm

No one doubts Trumps popularity. He got the second most votes of any US candidate ever. More than Obama, more than Hillary but not more than Biden.

Then he tried to stage a coup.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat May 22, 2021 11:46 pm

[quote="Kurt"]No one doubts Trumps popularity. He got the second most votes of any US candidate ever. More than Obama, more than Hillary but not more than Biden.

Then he tried to stage a coup.[/quote]

We had record turnout of eligible voters in 2020. That’s why Trump got so many votes and that’s why Biden got so many votes, but Biden got the most votes. Popular AND electoral. Win-win. It was close, but still a win-win.

I think it’s spectacular that so many people voted, DURING A PANDEMIC, and I hope that it’s a trend that continues. America has had embarrassingly pitiful voter turnout historically, even after the 1965 Voting Rights Act and voting age lowered from 21 to 18 in 1971.

No doubt that early voting and mail-in voting was a major contributor to turn-out, which led to Biden’s win. The thing is, when more people vote, Democrats win. That’s why some (R) states are hellbent on putting restrictions on voting, trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun May 23, 2021 12:06 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
As compared to someone like Joe Biden, who somehow managed to pull crowds of less than 10 to his rallies, but managed to get more votes than Obama ever did. That wasn't an unabashed and aggressive power grab. Nope, not at all.

You really do live in an alternative universe don't you?

Suits his "alternative facts" I guess.

I really do live in an alternative universe.

/s

Side note to others here: Why don't these people fucking see it? The duplicity, the mendacity. The evil, frankly, I just don't get it.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Kurt » Sun May 23, 2021 12:40 am

sparrow wrote:
Side note to others here: Why don't these people fucking see it? The duplicity, the mendacity. The evil, frankly, I just don't get it.

They are not done.

One reason they hate Liz Cheney so much is that she was the one who organized the "We Won't Coup For You" letter. So now all the people who are like "If Trump really did have a Coup he would have called in the Military" are not quite aware that letter was their way of saying "If you do this you are fucked".

Liz Cheney actually probably saved Trump from crapping himself at the end of a rope. (Don't think the Fed hang anymore. I think it is just the more humiliating Lethal Injection)

But yah, all these little clownish moves of ballot counting after certification, Sad Sack Military Nobodies + Convicted Crim Admiral Poindexter writing a letter against Biden...This is just Trump Coup 2.0. Trump Coup 1.0 we could see from a mile away. We saw this while he was getting the posties to dismantle mail sorting machines and drop boxes.

"The Left" was even getting organized to prepare for a General Strike if Trump cancelled the election. We knew about this before the fake "Stop The Steal" bullshit. This next part we are seeing is more of it.

Trump will try something, The current Republicans in office will protect him. Then he will try something again and so on and so on and he will keep trying until he gets back in or he dies or is put in jail.

The problem is Trump has no concept of protecting his inner circle. He makes them fight one another for his favors, then he tosses them under the bus. Eventually he will be left with angry rabble and incompetent Guilliani types and Lin Woods types and My Pillow Guy types.
Those guys won't make a coup.

He will try though.

Most likely Leticia James will get him sent to a cushy prison and that is the best he can actually hope for.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun May 23, 2021 1:11 am

sparrow wrote: Side note to others here
Fück that. You go to user control panel, put Tarkan in your Foes or you send everyone else a PM. None of that side note sh!t.

There's a diff not voting for Biden, thinking Trump is the way the Republican party should bet on come 2024 and storming the Capitol. To be fair, none of the legal challenges to the election results on behalf of the incumbent Prez seemed to have gone anywhere. Youtube says a lot of things.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Dabbi » Mon May 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Hey guys there was voter fraud and I have concrete proof that is going to take all these people down but it's coming in 2 weeks and I also have a hard drive from a source but the court cases are being held up by the deep state.

If you want to support the fight you can paypal me.

Just kidding, the people who believe these nonsense lies are either as dumb as a bag of rocks or mentally unstable.

I lean for a mixture of both.
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat May 29, 2021 12:17 am

Dabbi wrote:Just kidding, the people who believe these nonsense lies are either as dumb as a bag of rocks or mentally unstable.

I lean for a mixture of both.
To be fair, it's pretty much a two party system, easy to shift from being "for one" into "against the other". (Social) media isn't helping much in that matter either.
I seriously doubt those millions of Trump voters are all q-nutted housewives, racist rednecks or even out-of-work used car salesmen. And maybe not every single Biden voter is a vegan lesbian with a hammer&sickle tramp stamp and an insatiable lust for fetal souls.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Kurt wrote:
sparrow wrote:

They are not done.

They are done. What's happening now is posturing for 2022 and 2024. There really is no formal mechanism for overturning an election - even one that ex post facto is "illegitimate" because of cheating. The ACTUAL election is when the Electoral College casts their vote and Congress certifies the vote. Trump has exactly 0 levers at this point to push a legal overturning of the election, and lacks any of the real institutional support necessary to execute a coup - Trump's entire officer corps during his Presidency were the leaders that were picked and groomed by Obama after he purged anyone of questionable reliability. The media - not on Trump's side. Big business - not on Trump's side. China - not on Trump's side. Russia - maybe on Trump's side to stir the pot. Big tech - not on Trump's side (but I already covered China, so maybe a dupe). Chamber of commerce - not on Trump's side. Most of Trump's cabinet - not on Trump's side. Trump's window of opportunity for a coup was Jan 6, or pre-Jan 6. You need motive + opportunity + a decision to act. Jan 6 and prior, Trump had motive and opportunity, but did not act on it. Now, any decision to act on it is irrelevant.

Re: posturing. Two aspects.
1. Election was stolen argument. By amassing evidence in this regard, the intent isn't to overturn the election and install Trump, the intent is to 1) delegitimize Biden and any downstream elected Democrats (e.g., the two D Senators in Georgia), and 2) push for the implementation of laws, controls, and measures that would prevent D controlled municipalities / counties from swinging an entire state's electoral votes.
2. Motivating the base. Even cynical Republicans who don't buy the stolen election theory will be sorely tested to stoke the flames in order to mobilize Trump voters to turn out to "take our country back".

All that being said, Liz Cheney represents the GOPe wing that did not defect en masse with the Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol / Max Boot; basically the "elite" class of the GOP that disdains the GOP voters, pays token lip service to conservative values, but at their core are statists with similar values to their counterparts in the Democratic party. Liz Cheney might not be as forward thinking on giving hormone blockers to trans children aged 8 and under as Nancy Pelosi, but the venn diagram of mutual positions they support overlaps more than it doesn't, especially compared to say AOC<-> Pelosi and Cheney <-> Boebert. From a purely practical point of view, the problem with the GOPe is no one really wants to vote for them outside of Beltway "Republicans" - exactly the grifter class that Kurt likes to make fun of and "confused" rich Republicans - the ones that have no real values per se, but are made distinctly uncomfortable by poor brown people and the eat the rich rhetoric coming from the left. These are the people that, if exit polling is to be believed, bailed on Trump (despite him picking up net votes with minorities) to vote for Biden.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Re: posturing. Two aspects.
1. Election was stolen argument. By amassing evidence in this regard, the intent isn't to overturn the election and install Trump, the intent is to 1) delegitimize Biden and any downstream elected Democrats (e.g., the two D Senators in Georgia), and 2) push for the implementation of laws, controls, and measures that would prevent D controlled municipalities / counties from swinging an entire state's electoral votes.
2. Motivating the base. Even cynical Republicans who don't buy the stolen election theory will be sorely tested to stoke the flames in order to mobilize Trump voters to turn out to "take our country back".

If the evidence is not used to overturn the election then why does Trump say he is going to be re-instated in August? (according to Maggie Haberman of the NYT) Someone is going to get violent again and it will be because of Trump , Flynn and whomever saying "kill them...Just kidding...I wasn't kidding but I am kidding" in that mealy indirect "save my butt" wuss speak they do.

Remember that Democratic Control Municipalities don't swing the elections. The voters voting within them do. You imply that that whole areas need to be ignored so the votes turn out in favor of Republicans. If Houston votes Democrat and it is a close race then Houston will "swing" Texas to Democrat. If you don't like this then perhaps fight to get rid of the electoral college rather than remove "swing municipalities"

But I suppose this provides us with insight into how the average Republican justifies voter suppression: They think that sizable Democratic voting areas are by default illegitimate.

During reconstruction it was implied that Black voters voted Republican by machination of the Republican party up north and that otherwise Blacks would vote for their former slave masters if they could. Same thing is happening now. ..except "Minorities" would support Trump and Republicans if the democratic machines allowed it and even if they didn't it is not fair for an "urban" area to decide where the electoral votes go.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Kurt wrote:If the evidence is not used to overturn the election then why does Trump say he is going to be re-instated in August? (according to Maggie Haberman of the NYT)

Well, let's assume Haberman is telling the truth - not a foregone conclusion, btw.

This may shock you, but Trump loves to troll pretty much everyone. If he's actually saying that he's going to be re-instated in August, this is almost certainly the reason. Then again, maybe he's in an echo chamber and people are feeding him this nonsense.

Someone is going to get violent again and it will be because of Trump , Flynn and whomever saying "kill them...Just kidding...I wasn't kidding but I am kidding" in that mealy indirect "save my butt" wuss speak they do.

Well, going by past events, whoever gets killed will most likely be some unarmed Trumpist, no?

Remember that Democratic Control Municipalities don't swing the elections.

Crooked ones certainly do. It's agreed to fact that Daly swung Chicago and hence Illinois and hence the election to Kennedy in 1960 using election fraud. But oy, that's all been cleaned up now, right? Which is why Democrats consistently agitate to keep out any restrictions that would increase the difficulty for ineligible people to vote, for ineligible votes to be removed ex-post facto (e.g., spoliation of provisional ballots and mail in ballots in PA despite SCOTUS order), prevent ballot harvesting, and general limit vote and election fraud. I suppose it's coincidental that precincts in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit ALL paused counting the night of the election until all of the other state returns came in and - like magic, came up with just enough votes in the right % to flip the race to Biden the next day.

But I suppose this provides us with insight into how the average Republican justifies voter suppression: They think that sizable Democratic voting areas are by default illegitimate.

Nice straw man, but no.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:47 am

Tarkan wrote:I suppose it's coincidental that precincts in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit ALL paused counting the night of the election until all of the other state returns came in and - like magic, came up with just enough votes in the right % to flip the race to Biden the next day.

Take it to your stacked court.

Oh that's right, you already tried and they thought you were full of shit too.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:53 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:I suppose it's coincidental that precincts in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit ALL paused counting the night of the election until all of the other state returns came in and - like magic, came up with just enough votes in the right % to flip the race to Biden the next day.

Take it to your stacked court.

Oh that's right, you already tried and they thought you were full of shit too.

See? Everyone is against Trump. Unfairly of course.

Tarkan wrote:This may shock you, but Trump loves to troll pretty much everyone. If he's actually saying that he's going to be re-instated in August, this is almost certainly the reason. Then again, maybe he's in an echo chamber and people are feeding him this nonsense.

The guy with the second most votes of any election likes to "troll" like a child?

Bullshit.

I am taking it seriously. Only an idiot wouldn't. He has this stupid innocence about him how he cannot "trust anyone" and how he is always evading his inflammatory comments by basically saying "just kidding".

When someone says they are at war with you, then you take them at face value. Trump is too chickenshit to say it that directly because he knows he will land in the pokey but his team of expendables, the "rough" crowd that will do anything he says or thinks he says, they will be the ones who get shot, get arrested and get locked up.

And you are right, it will be unarmed Trumpers who get shot. And I do not want that to happen.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Kurt wrote:See? Everyone is against Trump. Unfairly of course.

Everyone that matters in the Federal government is against Trump. Fairness is irrelevant, life isn't fair.

Tarkan wrote:This may shock you, but Trump loves to troll pretty much everyone. If he's actually saying that he's going to be re-instated in August, this is almost certainly the reason. Then again, maybe he's in an echo chamber and people are feeding him this nonsense.

The guy with the second most votes of any election likes to "troll" like a child?

Bullshit. [/quote]

Oh come on. As much as you guys pretend to parse the entrails of Trumpism, you haven't figured this out? The dude is a petulant child with the mentality of an 8th grade bully - I say that as someone that voted for him twice.

When someone says they are at war with you, then you take them at face value. Trump is too chickenshit to say it that directly because he knows he will land in the pokey but his team of expendables, the "rough" crowd that will do anything he says or thinks he says, they will be the ones who get shot, get arrested and get locked up.

So we should take this seriously, right?

https://twitter.com/pine_tree_riots/sta ... 1081771%2F

Because that's a bit more direct and serious evidence than hearsay from a NYT journalist saying Trump thinks he'll be re-instated in August.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe