Bravo, Liz Cheney

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Bravo, Liz Cheney

Postby Tarkan » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:54 am

Kurt wrote:You assume white people in the military are Trump supporters and that is what makes up our combat troops.

But hey, what do I know? Ive never served and neither have you (Tarkan).

The right is starting to stroke their Churchill boners again. Odd how the FDR Bone gets no attention, nor does The Eisenhower bone. Forget about Zhukov. All were too Bolshie, so "Hey, lets invade 'the soft underbelly of Europe' via The Italian Alps" is the type of guy we need to protect us against the Chinese and the PooftWaffen of the Wokesreich.

People get their Churchill boner because in 1939, the USSR had allied with Nazi Germany, and in 1940 the UK under Churchill was the leader of the lone country holding out against the Nazis.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:25 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:You assume white people in the military are Trump supporters and that is what makes up our combat troops.

The right is starting to stroke their Churchill boners again. Odd how the FDR Bone gets no attention, nor does The Eisenhower bone. Forget about Zhukov. All were too Bolshie, so "Hey, lets invade 'the soft underbelly of Europe' via The Italian Alps" is the type of guy we need to protect us against the Chinese and the PooftWaffen of the Wokesreich.

People get their Churchill boner because in 1939, the USSR had allied with Nazi Germany, and in 1940 the UK under Churchill was the leader of the lone country holding out against the Nazis.

Since everything is WWII in foriegn policy for the Right, then how is this situation similar? Who is the Hitler and who are the Chamberlains?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Since everything is WWII in foriegn policy for the Right, then how is this situation similar? Who is the Hitler and who are the Chamberlains?

The Chinese are the Nazis, Xi Jingpin is Hitler, and Biden is Chamberlain. And there is no Churchill. All of the Democrats and most of the Republicans and all of the billionaires are bought off by China.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:46 pm

Bought off?

All Democrats?

How is Joe Manchin bought off? How is AOC?

What is the money trail that leads from those two different Democrats to China?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:11 am

Kurt wrote:Bought off?

All Democrats?

Ok, Manchin and AOC might be the exception that proves the rule. Certainly Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein are in bed with China, as well as Romney and a bunch of other Republicans.

Taiwan will end up being Czechoslovakia. Biden will play Chamberlain. South Korea will likely get to play Poland. Maybe Kamala will play Churchill this time around.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:50 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Bought off?

All Democrats?

Ok, Manchin and AOC might be the exception that proves the rule. Certainly Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein are in bed with China, as well as Romney and a bunch of other Republicans.

Taiwan will end up being Czechoslovakia. Biden will play Chamberlain. South Korea will likely get to play Poland. Maybe Kamala will play Churchill this time around.

Feinstein is now a mush head so whatever she is now is always up in the air .

But how about going into Pelosi and Romney being owned by China. There has to be a pretty solid money trail for those two.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:07 pm

Pelosi:

The biggest corporate contributor to her campaigns is Disney. Disney's Shanghai Theme Park is 57% owned by a corporation affiliated with the Chinese Government.

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of- ... =N00007360

The company Tencent wanted to buy a %66.6 stake in Disney but that fell through. Tencent is mostly about games and social media promotion (Disney hired them to promote their entertainment there)

So I suppose that is the link for that. But it is hardly "Owned"

If you are an easily Butthurt country like China with interest in doing things that were cool in the west from 1946 to 1976 then hosting the Olympics is a big deal. Which Pelosi wants to boycott.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57166964

Right now the Biden Admin is really going after Chinese made facial recognition systems in the MTA and elsewhere in the USA, I know this because I am one of the people looking for them on Public Transportation.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

(I did not find this, and I looked, have no idea how it got there)

That means that Pelosi also approves of this. They likely want these systems in multi-ethnic places like NYC so they can train their facial recognition systems to find ...who know? They want it, so there is an effort being made to thwart it.

Hardly seems to be someone who is "owned" by China when actively thwarting efforts at collecting US surveillance data.

With Romney the ties are a bit easier to see.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... obal-tech/

From 9 years ago at least.

But as far as being "owned" by that now I don't really see it.

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of- ... 6&newmem=Y

Pro-NDAA 2019 and NDAA 2020 corporation L3Harris donated $20k total (more than Bain Capital).

If you do not know about NDAA 2019 and NDAA 2020 , which very few people do, it was one of the few shining lights of the Trump admin, probably because he had nothing to do with it other than putting it on his desk and saying "this is against China". But L3Harris does, well pretty much everything for US Military and Law Enforcement groups. I know this because I meet with them about once per month but my focus is radios and CCTV systems. But you can read about the rest of it here:

https://www.l3harris.com/all-capabiliti ... direction=

So Bain capital made $$$ and therefore Romney made money on outsourcing US jobs. But as far as "owned" it seems Romney may be more "owned" by Defense Companies and Investment banks (like everyone) than he is owned by China.

That Defense industry influence on Mitt can be seen here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2021/3/17/ ... hina-power

Here he joined other Defense Industry politicians in introducing an act to fund "technology" (meaning Defense Industry and big tech) to combat China.

https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-jo ... ness-china

I tend to agree with that insurrectionist cunt Mike Lee on that bill though.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... -lee-mitt/

Don't really see "owned by China" though with Mitt either.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 pm

and I am sure this is "fake news"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/political- ... 1592925569

Dig Zhao Gang. Just right to the source.

Wu Guangshen works for the United Front and is a vendor to the Chinese Military, but he only attended a fundraiser and got to talk to Trump personally. No cash flowed directly. But still that is impressive.

I once did a background check for a guy who was paid to do a presentation on the future of smokeless tobacco to the Chinese Tobacco corporation, which supplies China with a staggering 11% of her revenue via sales and sales tax and because of that the place I was doing research for would not hire him because of conflict of interest and they were technically under a Fed umbrella with the Dept of Agriculture. He probably got less money than Trump did from China.

Fun Fact: US Cigs that get sold in China generate revenue for the Chinese government. Good luck banning those sales though.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Here is one where the democrats are the majority...hands down. Republicans recieved .5% of the donations from The US China Business Council.

Look at these staggering numbers:

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/us-chi ... cycle=2020

Biden got $450 and Trump got $50. Bernie Sanders got $15.

I suspect the US China Business Council is basically 1 or 2 guys trying to pretend they are more influential than they really are.

I have donated more money to Candidates in the same time period than these influencers have...and that is not saying much.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:38 pm

Kurt wrote:
They are not done.

One reason they hate Liz Cheney so much is that she was the one who organized the "We Won't Coup For You" letter. So now all the people who are like "If Trump really did have a Coup he would have called in the Military" are not quite aware that letter was their way of saying "If you do this you are fucked".

Liz Cheney actually probably saved Trump from crapping himself at the end of a rope. (Don't think the Fed hang anymore. I think it is just the more humiliating Lethal Injection)

But yah, all these little clownish moves of ballot counting after certification, Sad Sack Military Nobodies + Convicted Crim Admiral Poindexter writing a letter against Biden...This is just Trump Coup 2.0. Trump Coup 1.0 we could see from a mile away. We saw this while he was getting the posties to dismantle mail sorting machines and drop boxes.

"The Left" was even getting organized to prepare for a General Strike if Trump cancelled the election. We knew about this before the fake "Stop The Steal" bullshit. This next part we are seeing is more of it.

Trump will try something, The current Republicans in office will protect him. Then he will try something again and so on and so on and he will keep trying until he gets back in or he dies or is put in jail.

The problem is Trump has no concept of protecting his inner circle. He makes them fight one another for his favors, then he tosses them under the bus. Eventually he will be left with angry rabble and incompetent Guilliani types and Lin Woods types and My Pillow Guy types.
Those guys won't make a coup.

He will try though.

Most likely Leticia James will get him sent to a cushy prison and that is the best he can actually hope for.

Mazars!

Basically she got Mazars to be a cooperating witness. Mazars is huge. The US branch is more "independent" than the international group, but it is still big.

For those of you not familiar with taxes and accounting in the USA, if you hire someone to do your taxes, that person is liable if they make a mistake. My wife and I had an accountant screw up on our taxes a while back and the IRS went through them and settled through them and they paid the fine (they filed late for some reason). If the accounting firm did something criminal, like sometimes firms would charge based on your projected refund or money "saved" by their services they would exaggerate loss and hide income and take a cut of the difference.

If they did this without the client's knowledge they would be criminally liable.

The Non-Waivable Conflict of Interest likely means they are a co-operating witness against Trump Org. That means if they have any form of communication other than the re-emphasize their severance, they will be charged.

Since Leticia James is does not fall into the typical New York City establishment of "These guys are too big, we cannot take them on" she has found ways to get them based on their assumption that no one would try to get them.

The NRA just assumed it could change jurisdictions on a whim? Why? Because they had threatened that in the past and no one called their bluff.

Mazar is big. So big that they probably thought they could do whatever they wanted and got sloppy because they assumed no one would investigate them anyway.

Trump is correctly claiming this is a racial thing. He is right. No WASPy New Yorkers would have ever taken on these groups. The NRA was located in anti-Gun New York because the executives wanted to live in Westchester, Connecticut and the Upper East side next to their school chums. They would not have lasted as long as they have if they had been based in Arizona or Tennessee, The Yalie alums would have never stuck up for them or ignored them as needed if they had been anywhere else other than near the center of power.

Trump just said out loud what a lot of White people in the USA think: Black People screw things up.

An Attorney General from HOWARD University is not gonna play ball like the Ivy league people expect and someone who got their start in The Legal Aid Society is not gonna give a shit how big or important someone is.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Here is a copy of the Letter.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -doc__6462

The good news is that Donald and Melania most likely over-paid taxes for 2021!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe