DHS Domestic Terrorism Bulletin

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

DHS Domestic Terrorism Bulletin

Postby Kurt » Fri May 14, 2021 7:02 pm

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/natio ... ay-14-2021

The notice I got was filled with "saying without saying" like "Since January 20th 2021" as a way of saying "we can finally label white nationalists and conspiracy theorists as terrorists".

These parts are interesting:

Through 2020 and into 2021, government facilities and personnel have been common targets of DVEs, and opportunistic violent criminals are likely to exploit Constitutionally-protected freedom of speech activity linked to racial justice grievances and police use of force concerns, potentially targeting protestors perceived to be ideological opponents.

Ideologically-motivated violent extremists fueled by perceived grievances, false narratives, and conspiracy theories continue to share information online with the intent to incite violence. Online narratives across sites known to be frequented by individuals who hold violent extremist ideologies have called for violence against elected officials, political representatives, government facilities, law enforcement, religious or commercial facilities, and perceived ideologically-opposed individuals.

So the "dipshits running into people with their cars" and "storming capitols" will get some more attention.

Probably won't do any good and it will probably be swayed to target unarmed lefties again, but it is in writing at least.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun May 16, 2021 5:40 pm

"the Homeland" is cringe-inducing. Report reads like "water is wet but rest assured we will continue to spend your tax money keeping you updated".

Far as I am aware and PR trumping discretion 9 out of 10 on account of it all being security theatre, these desk-jockeys haven't actually prevented any acts.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: DHS Domestic Terrorism Bulletin

Postby Kurt » Sun May 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Most of the acts are prevented by informants and rats.

The right is full of rats and the left is full of informants and infiltrators.

So yah, not going to prevent anything by analytics.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon May 17, 2021 1:54 am

I would reckon that the lone wolves will come out. The Timothy McVeigh and the Eric Rudolph variety. The man who massacred people at the synagogue in Pittsburgh. That kid that gunned down the people in a Bible study group.

The surveillance of the loosely knit groups Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is probably pretty intense right now. Their proclivity for outing themselves on social media will probably continue, and sure, they’re turning each other in. But there’s always one or two scattered here and yon that will be the trouble.

Sometime in the summer there will probably be a mass-killing at a BLM protest, but it won’t be a Kyle Rittenhouse style, it’ll be an orchestrated pretend-military attack by a group of motivated individuals.

I hope that the internal affairs of police departments are watching, and warning.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon May 17, 2021 7:29 pm

Kurt wrote:Probably won't do any good and it will probably be swayed to target unarmed lefties again, but it is in writing at least.

Of course it won't do any good, because the white nationalist terrorist attacks don't actually exist*.

If the government wanted to make a difference, they would go after Antifa and BLM, but alas, Antifa is just an idea that, and you can't go after an idea apparently, even if it manifests itself in the form of crowds of the same people that show up night after night to try to burn down a Federal courthouse.

* The FBI plots that are occasionally broken up are characteristically 8 or so militia members, 2 of which are inbred cousins, and the other 6 are various members of a Federal JTF and informants prodding the inbred cousins and each other to go commit a terrorist act.
Last edited by Tarkan on Mon May 17, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon May 17, 2021 7:31 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I would reckon that the lone wolves will come out. The Timothy McVeigh and the Eric Rudolph variety. The man who massacred people at the synagogue in Pittsburgh. That kid that gunned down the people in a Bible study group.

The surveillance of the loosely knit groups Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is probably pretty intense right now. Their proclivity for outing themselves on social media will probably continue, and sure, they’re turning each other in. But there’s always one or two scattered here and yon that will be the trouble.

Sometime in the summer there will probably be a mass-killing at a BLM protest, but it won’t be a Kyle Rittenhouse style, it’ll be an orchestrated pretend-military attack by a group of motivated individuals.

I hope that the internal affairs of police departments are watching, and warning.

It must be really scary out there in your mind. All of those white nationalists frothing at the mouth to gun down a bunch of peaceful protesters.

The reality is, you have a much greater chance of getting gang raped at a BLM "protest" or getting shot (negligently or otherwise) by one of their enforcers, than you do of being gunned down by some scary white nationalists.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue May 18, 2021 2:37 am

Gang raped..... BECAUSE BLACKS DOING BLACKITY BLACK THINGS.

I will waher seeks or any woman has a slim to nil chance of being raped or gang raped at a BLM rally.

Blacks freak you out. It bothers you when they object to being killed by cops.

Thats what this is.

White Nationalists tend to be terrorists. Terrorists tend to be misogynists and misogynists are more likely to be rapists.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue May 18, 2021 1:16 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I would reckon that the lone wolves will come out. The Timothy McVeigh (...) variety.
McVeigh and his co-conspirator Terry Nichols, the one locked up for eternity? And that couple that facilitated their heinous act who turned on them and are now in witness protection? Might be my shaky grasp on the english language but that doesn't sound like much of a "lone wolf".
seektravelinfo wrote: Sometime in the summer there will probably be a mass-killing at a BLM protest, but it won’t be a Kyle Rittenhouse style, it’ll be an orchestrated pretend-military attack by a group of motivated individuals.
I'll bet you fifty US dollars donated to a charitable organisation of your choice that if/when it happens it will be just another single nut-job with a firearm. If I am right, you can keep your money to yourself.

I think Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there but I believe he shot those people in self-defense.
Kurt wrote:Gang raped... BECAUSE BLACKS DOING BLACKITY BLACK THINGS.
Get with the program Kurt, we all know "what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit."
Kurt wrote:White Nationalists tend to be terrorists. Terrorists tend to be misogynists and misogynists are more likely to be rapists.
I find it a bit dissapointing you missed the opportunity to take the high road by attributing the same perceived qualities Tarkan used for BLM participants (a proclivity for sexual violence) to people you politically disagree with.

Demonising "the other" never helped foster rational dialogue or understanding, it is an age-old method to foster fear and hatred, divide the masses and maintain the status quo.
We should at least be trying to pretend to do better in 2021.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue May 18, 2021 2:00 pm

el3so wrote:[
Kurt wrote:White Nationalists tend to be terrorists. Terrorists tend to be misogynists and misogynists are more likely to be rapists.
I find it a bit dissapointing you missed the opportunity to take the high road by attributing the same perceived qualities Tarkan used for BLM participants (a proclivity for sexual violence) to people you politically disagree with.

Demonising "the other" never helped foster rational dialogue or understanding, it is an age-old method to foster fear and hatred, divide the masses and maintain the status quo.

I do not think that White Nationalists are equivalent to BLM. For example, I, A white guy, can safely attend a BLM rally or meeting and have done so. The idea BLM is "Black Racists" mostly comes from the weird Black Sovereign Citizens movement that has attached itself to BLM (If you see videos of people berating whites eating outside or saying that they are gonna come and take their houses and property..that is the Black Sovereign Citizens).

When you are a white person with black family members the idea that White Nationalism is the same as BLM is both crazy, naïve and physically dangerous.

So for my own safety and the safety of others I will continue to demonize "The Other" because those rat fucks reside in environments where critics are shamed into pointing out the discord they cause.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue May 18, 2021 2:39 pm

First of all, Tarkan is very emotional.

Second of all, the plethora of white nationalists ala the proud boys oath keepers etc are misogynistic, as documented by arrest and court records for domestic violence and stalking, discovered when they sifted through the histories of these putrid souls.

Thirdly, what Kurt said, about BLM. Exactly right.

Yah, Eric Rudolph was a lone wolf. Dylan Roof: lone wolf. The men who have murdered the abortion doctors: lone wolf. I’m not sure if the term “lone wolf” solely applies to an individual, thus I would argue that the OKC bombing was a lone wolf action, planned in concert with 3 other individuals, not part of an organized structure.

And, for chrissakes Kyle Rittenhouse went out of his way with intent that night, strutting around in his Crocs and assault weapon. That he was defending himself is ludicrous, from at best a plastic shopping bag and at worst a skateboard. He was looking for trouble and he bagged some humans.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 18, 2021 3:33 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:First of all, Tarkan is very emotional.

Second of all, the plethora of white nationalists ala the proud boys oath keepers etc are misogynistic, as documented by arrest and court records for domestic violence and stalking, discovered when they sifted through the histories of these putrid souls.

Thirdly, what Kurt said, about BLM. Exactly right.

Yah, Eric Rudolph was a lone wolf. Dylan Roof: lone wolf. The men who have murdered the abortion doctors: lone wolf. I’m not sure if the term “lone wolf” solely applies to an individual, thus I would argue that the OKC bombing was a lone wolf action, planned in concert with 3 other individuals, not part of an organized structure.

And, for chrissakes Kyle Rittenhouse went out of his way with intent that night, strutting around in his Crocs and assault weapon. That he was defending himself is ludicrous, from at best a plastic shopping bag and at worst a skateboard. He was looking for trouble and he bagged some humans.

One of the guys he shot was drawing a pistol on him.

Another one of the guys he shot had just hit him in the head with a skateboard. This is what one of those harmless skateboards can do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3oK2MxKOY

The first guy that was shot with the target bag was chasing a fleeing Rittenhouse when he got cornered between cars. Rittenhouse didn't even fire the first shot. Of course, the guy that did fire the first shot (unclear if he was shooting at Rittenhouse or in the air) had his charges dropped against him.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Kurt wrote:Gang raped..... BECAUSE BLACKS DOING BLACKITY BLACK THINGS.

I will waher seeks or any woman has a slim to nil chance of being raped or gang raped at a BLM rally.

Blacks freak you out. It bothers you when they object to being killed by cops.

Thats what this is.

White Nationalists tend to be terrorists. Terrorists tend to be misogynists and misogynists are more likely to be rapists.

It's statistical ignorance not blankity blackity black black shit.

You aren't likely to be gang raped or shot by a negligent discharge at a BLM rally. But those things have happened.

You are even less likely to get shot why a white nationalist at a BLM rally. AFAIK, that has not happened yet. The only thing white nationalist about Rittenhouse is the white part.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 18, 2021 3:36 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:[

I do not think that White Nationalists are equivalent to BLM. For example, I, A white guy, can safely attend a BLM rally or meeting and have done so. The idea BLM is "Black Racists" mostly comes from the weird Black Sovereign Citizens movement that has attached itself to BLM (If you see videos of people berating whites eating outside or saying that they are gonna come and take their houses and property..that is the Black Sovereign Citizens).

Funny, Seek thinks Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are white nationalist outfits. They also have black members. How do the black members manage to not get lynched by all those white nationalists surrounding them? Or shot in one of their terroristic plots?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue May 18, 2021 6:03 pm

[quote="Tarkan"

Funny, Seek thinks Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are white nationalist outfits. They also have black members. How do the black members manage to not get lynched by all those white nationalists surrounding them? Or shot in one of their terroristic plots?[/quote]

There are also Hispanics and Japanese-Americans and Chinese-Americans in these clubs. I suppose the appeal is the strident patriarchal element of it all.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 18, 2021 8:09 pm

So you admit that the groups are fairly diverse.

So how exactly are they White nationalist? Or has that become the word de jour on the left that can be summarized as “shit I don’t like”?

The Patriarchy - White Nationalism
The Constitution - White Nationalism
Market Economy - White Nationalism
Homophobia/Transphobia/antipathy - White Nationalism
Men holding the door for women - White Nationalism
Rittenhouse cleaning up graffiti in crocs - White Nationalism
Rittenhouse shooting 3 white guys attacking him - White Nationalism
A bunch of white Antifa members calling a black Patriot Prayer guy the n-word - that’s just a righteous protest.

Is that the calculus?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe