NY AG Opened a Criminal Into The Trump Org

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

NY AG Opened a Criminal Into The Trump Org

Postby Kurt » Wed May 19, 2021 3:45 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1267887

First the election is stolen from him by a guy who cannot pull off a ralley and now this????
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: NY AG Opened a Criminal Into The Trump Org

Postby Kurt » Wed May 19, 2021 3:50 am

And the persecution continues:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... report?amp

To be fair she probably didnt know about the scheme but the law will sort things out if they missed any procedures.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu May 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Apparently Trump Org inflated Building values to get loans and then deflated their values to pay less taxes.

Which is actually a fairly standard business practice here in NYC among construction groups but still illegal.

Another problem would be sworn depositions in the Civil matter involving Trump's charities. It is suspected that his kids lied which also is a crime.

Most likely this will not reveal anything that was not known before...Trump got outsized loans based on lies, he hid assets as either losses or as a charity and in fact this was his main business model for making a profit.

What is interesting is that James actually targets people who no one would have expected to be targeted. A Dem AG targeting the Governor? Never happened before. Actually investigate sock puppet emails opposing Net Neutrality? She found them easily because no one had even thought to check if emails were fake or real before and found most of them opposing it were indeed faked by telecoms. Going after the NRA turned out to be easy but everyone thought it was invincible.

James is so frightening that in my job when I notify a corporation that their IP blocks are attacking the Transit Authority and they need to clean their shit up now they do it, before they would say "we have warned our customer" or just ignore our request (the procedure is we contact, get them to clean it up and if they refuse we turn it over the NY State AG's office. This makes my job much easier now)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu May 20, 2021 7:59 pm

Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, who can’t keep himself off TV, says that Trump will flip on his adult children to keep himself out of jail.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Thu May 20, 2021 10:49 pm

^His father certainly flipped on his first born son. Nothing would surprise me here. Like his father, he's a sociopath.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby el3so » Fri May 21, 2021 1:48 am

Read her wiki bio, seems like prime presidential material. Doubt Democrats have the chutzpah.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby sparrow » Sun May 23, 2021 2:17 am

el3so wrote:Said something stupid

Why can't you spell Belgium? Is this a hacked account?
sparrow
Canadia

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Sat May 29, 2021 12:37 am

sparrow wrote:

No, it is more of an illegals thing. There never was an el3so, Cyrillic in username should be dead giveaway but cover work. Until now.

My real name is Ivan. If VPN switch is off, you will see PC is in Arkhangelsk. Comrade Putin pays me one potato for every middle of the fucking road statement I post here pretending to be some shmuck from a make-belief country. This other guy Pjotr, he types the dirty jokes that do not land. He gets half a potato.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Bobby Sands » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am

Kurt wrote:Apparently Trump Org inflated Building values to get loans and then deflated their values to pay less taxes.

Which is actually a fairly standard business practice here in NYC among construction groups but still illegal.

Nah, it's legal. The appraisal value and depreciation schedule of a property for financing is separate and independent of the value you can ascribe to your property for tax purposes.

The declared value of your property for financing is largely based on projected future rents and competitive market values. The declared value of your property for tax purposes is largely fixed by property value schedules and rules that are independent of the free-market value and projected rents from that property.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:47 am

Bobby Sands wrote: The declared value of your property for financing is largely based on projected future rents and competitive market values. The declared value of your property for tax purposes is largely fixed by property value schedules and rules that are independent of the free-market value and projected rents from that property.
You still working at Taco Bell?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Re:

Postby sparrow » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:19 am

el3so wrote:
sparrow wrote:

No, it is more of an illegals thing. There never was an el3so, Cyrillic in username should be dead giveaway but cover work. Until now.

My real name is Ivan. If VPN switch is off, you will see PC is in Arkhangelsk. Comrade Putin pays me one potato for every middle of the fucking road statement I post here pretending to be some shmuck from a make-belief country. This other guy Pjotr, he types the dirty jokes that do not land. He gets half a potato.

lol
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:42 am

Bobby Sands wrote:
Kurt wrote:Apparently Trump Org inflated Building values to get loans and then deflated their values to pay less taxes.

Nah, it's legal. The appraisal value and depreciation schedule of a property for financing is separate and independent of the value you can ascribe to your property for tax purposes.

The declared value of your property for financing is largely based on projected future rents and competitive market values. The declared value of your property for tax purposes is largely fixed by property value schedules and rules that are independent of the free-market value and projected rents from that property.

How about inflating the value for loans while deflating the value for taxes? Wouldnt that be two different projections? And if so what projection services can I hire to take advantage of that sweet deal for my rental property (singular...but with lower taxes on one side and more equity on the other I could have two rentals and so on and so on...next thing you know I am crapping in a gold toilet)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe